Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Shell Ejecting M1 Garand

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old May 27th, 2015, 23:22   #1
fretwire

Shell Ejecting M1 Garand

Hi All,

Does anybody know if a gas powered clip fed shell ejecting M1 Garand exists?

I've done a ton of searching and the closest thing I can come up with is the Marushin M1 Garand, which is clip fed but not shell ejecting (and apparently discontinued). I'll probably end up just hunting for one of those but what I really want is a shell ejecting M1 Garand to go with my gas powered DBoys Kar98k shell ejecter. So I figured i'd ask here before shelling out the bucks on the Marushin.

I want one enough that I'd probably pay in the 600-700 dollar range depending on the gun but cheaper is obviously better!

P.S. This is for target shooting / collecting so the shell ejection would be a feature rather than a liability.

Thanks for any help!
fretwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2015, 23:24   #2
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

there is none.
Old May 27th, 2015, 23:27   #3
fretwire

Thanks for the quick reply and what a drag ;(

At least now I can focus on finding me a Marushin instead of searching for a unicorn!
Old May 28th, 2015, 00:01   #4
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fretwire View Post
Thanks for the quick reply and what a drag ;(

At least now I can focus on finding me a Marushin instead of searching for a unicorn!
unless you want it as a wall hanger, dont bother.
they're expensive and rather unfieldable.

best bet right now is the G&G or ICS ones.
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2015, 00:11   #5
Strelok

Don't bother with the G&G, Its a good performer as an airsoft gun goes. But its a very very bad replica. ICS has some proportion issues, but simply looks better overall.
Strelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2015, 00:29   #6
N_Force

Marushin M1 Garand , I've got one. Get you age verify and check AV retailer section, you will find the way.

N_Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2015, 00:46   #7
fretwire

There will never come a day when I'll give a complete stranger my full name and birth date on a piece of paper so I can get access to an internet forum.

So no plans to get age verified but I'll find one myself, worry not!

Really I just wanted to know if anybody ever made a shell ejecting version, which seems like a negative

BTW, not looking to field one it's just for target shooting. That and I have the Axis service rifle (Mauser K98k) so I want the Allied one that helped beat 'em!!

I'll get the Marushin - looks like the others mentioned are magazine fed instead of clip fed anyways.

Thanks for the help!!!
Old May 28th, 2015, 01:03   #8
Strelok

Good luck!
Strelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2015, 01:09   #9
redzaku

Quote:
There will never come a day when I'll give a complete stranger my full name and birth date on a piece of paper so I can get access to an internet forum.

So no plans to get age verified but I'll find one myself, worry not!

Really I just wanted to know if anybody ever made a shell ejecting version, which seems like a negative

BTW, not looking to field one it's just for target shooting. That and I have the Axis service rifle (Mauser K98k) so I want the Allied one that helped beat 'em!!

I'll get the Marushin - looks like the others mentioned are magazine fed instead of clip fed anyways.

Thanks for the help!!!
then what are you doing here? to me, you are looking at 1 to 3 grand for the marushin but its extremely rare, which you can find here on ASC, at this point you might as well get a real garand, also, you still have to give up your information to the clerk, whom you probably don't know, what makes it so different from that and being verified? and its just a one time deal
just wondering and best of luck finding one
За Родину!
BRRRRRT!

Last edited by redzaku; May 28th, 2015 at 01:21..
redzaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2015, 01:15   #10
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
/snip
pretty sure most people have more then that listed on their facebook accounts...
anyways I wish you luck.
There was one in the classifieds here like a year or so ago, I think it went for 1500$ or something

they're not cheap, and finding spare parts/mags are gonna be a bitch.
but if its a wall hanger/backyard plinker it might be a decent little gun
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2015, 01:29   #11
fretwire

I don't want one bad enough to drop $1500!! At least I don't think I do...

I use my K98k as a target shooter and it works well. It was cheap, and I ended up spending about what I spent on the gun on upgrades, plus it takes a fair bit of maintenance but I absolutely love it. Love it.

As far as getting a powder M1 Garand, that would be much too loud!

I'm also well aware of the privacy concerns with Facebook and I don't mean to ignore the others' comment wrt to age verification, just trying to keep things on topic. Though I guess that's a bit of a fail considering i'm talking about my Mauser in a thread I myself started about an M1 Garand!!

Sorry 'bout that
Old May 28th, 2015, 01:40   #12
Swattiger

I started collecting airsoft guns in 1980's. So far there is only the Maurshin M1 Carbine has shell eject version which was very hard to find one today.

I have one which and it has 2 gas chambers, one for shooting the bbs, and one for the blow black. Shells are plastic. Not very powerful but good for enjoying the functional experience of shell eject WW2 classic rifle.

Last edited by Swattiger; May 28th, 2015 at 14:09..
Swattiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2015, 01:55   #13
Hectic
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P

Oh there is at least one.
Not sure if they will ship to canada. Also no velocity listed so not sure if it will import at all. Plus you sugested that $1500 was too much so $3500 plus exchange and shipping from NZ with a prety good chance it gets held by cbsa....

http://m.guncity.com/?urlid=us-m1-ga...replica-121142
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2015, 01:57   #14
fretwire

If you ever want to sell that send me a PM!! We can meet in person and if you think I look under 30 i'll happily show you my ID.

But you're also getting a big sloppy kiss for the complement.

Then I suppose you'll slug me.... but you'll walk away with some cash and i'll walk away with a sore jaw and a shell ejecting M1 Garand!

Seriously, these Airsoft guns are PERFECT for indoor target shooting so I really hope now that it seems to be everywhere companies will release guns that are designed for that purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swattiger View Post
I started collecting airsoft guns in 1980's. So far there is only the Maurshin M1 Carbine has shell eject version which was very hard to find one today.

I have one which and it has 2 gas chambers, one for shooting the bbs, and one for the blow black. Shells are plastic. Not very powerful but good for enjoying the functionally experience of shell eject WW2 classic rifle.
Old May 28th, 2015, 02:00   #15
fretwire

Holy crap that's a chunk of change!!!

I definitely don't want one that badly...

I'd probably be happier with a magazine fed M1 Garand and $3k in my pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hectic View Post
Oh there is at least one.
Not sure if they will ship to canada. Also no velocity listed so not sure if it will import at all. Plus you sugested that $1500 was too much so $3500 plus exchange and shipping from NZ with a prety good chance it gets held by cbsa....

http://m.guncity.com/?urlid=us-m1-ga...replica-121142
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion