Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Real Sword Type 56 mags?

:

Doctor's Corner

Old May 5th, 2009, 23:38   #1
TGAallDAY

Real Sword Type 56 mags?

Hey guys I need some help. Im trying to find some AK mags that will work with my Real Sword Type 56. So far Ive tried TM and CA 70rd and a Mag 100rd magazines and im having the same problem with both. Forsome reason they only fire on single shot. When I try shooting on full auto I get nothin but air :???: The Real Sword mag it came with works perfectly fine aswell.
TGAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 00:43   #2
Metninja

I've been told to stick to the RS mags only.
Metninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 00:56   #3
TGAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metninja View Post
I've been told to stick to the RS mags only.
Thanks metninja, Yeah its looking like thats the way ill have to go. I was comparing the RS mag that was included with a CA mag earlier...they were pretty different
Old May 6th, 2009, 00:58   #4
KND
* AV revoked *

Try the Waffle 100 rounds magazines from MAG brand , it should fit perfectly without any issue. Regular magazines need some modification. PM crunch for that, he should have picture tutorial for it. Hope it help.

KND

KND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 02:16   #5
TGAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by KND View Post
Try the Waffle 100 rounds magazines from MAG brand , it should fit perfectly without any issue. Regular magazines need some modification. PM crunch for that, he should have picture tutorial for it. Hope it help.

KND
My friend has some MAG waffle mags so ill give them a try and let ya guys know.
Old May 9th, 2009, 15:05   #6
Kusco

Quote:

KND
The Waffle mags from MAG work 100% in full auto with no feeding issues for me on my RS type 56
Kusco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 02:50   #7
BootYourFace
face booty man

Send a message via MSN to BootYourFace
I'll update for him. The Waffle mags did not work AT all. Not even on Semi. So far only TM mags have worked, but on semi only.
Old May 27th, 2009, 03:04   #8
Cuddles

Quoted from Crunchmeister's review thread on the type 56.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
I tried using a King Arms plastic AK magazine (I have a box of them) and they fit and work well. However, they DO NOT hold securely into the gun because their locking tab is thicker, and the mag catch can't lock onto them properly. A hit with a dremel and sanding bit will quickly fix this issue. Even without being locked in completely, the KA mags fed without issue. I should also note that the KA mags have very little side to side wobble compared to the steel RS mag. And the KA mags feed as well as the RS mag. So with a little work, these mags will work with this gun.I had no feed issues
EDIT: and here is the link to the thread http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthr...eal+sword+type
Cuddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:00   #9
KND
* AV revoked *

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootyourface View Post
I'll update for him. The Waffle mags did not work AT all. Not even on Semi. So far only TM mags have worked, but on semi only.
because you got the shitty gun though. I play about 3 game with waffle mag that got from Pussangi and it fit on my Real Sword Type 56 without any issue or any modify.

KND

Old May 27th, 2009, 10:04   #10
Crunchmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
Quoted from Crunchmeister's review thread on the type 56.

EDIT: and here is the link to the thread http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthr...eal+sword+type
I'm happy to see that my product reviews are constantly being referred to in various threads across the forum. It makes me feel like my contributions are really worth my time.
Old May 27th, 2009, 10:44   #11
TGAallDAY

Quote:
because you got the shitty gun though. I play about 3 game with waffle mag that got from Pussangi and it fit on my Real Sword Type 56 without any issue or any modify.

KND
I got the shitty gun? hmmm what do you mean by this?
Old May 27th, 2009, 10:47   #12
KND
* AV revoked *

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGAallDAY View Post
I got the shitty gun? hmmm what do you mean by this?
No, I was pointing out to bootyourface. Since there are at least 3 or 4 people who own RS Type 56 and using waffle mag and none of them confirm miss feeding or anything, they are feed fine and better than the original Type 56 mag because it's not rattle when you shaking it.

KND

Old May 27th, 2009, 10:54   #13
TGAallDAY

Well I wonder what the hell the problem is with my 56?!? The waffle mags lock in perfectly but just dont feed at all. Im probably just gonna order RS mags today cuz it seems like their the only ones that will work properly with my picky ass 56
Old May 27th, 2009, 11:03   #14
KND
* AV revoked *

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGAallDAY View Post
Well I wonder what the hell the problem is with my 56?!? The waffle mags lock in perfectly but just dont feed at all. Im probably just gonna order RS mags today cuz it seems like their the only ones that will work properly with my picky ass 56
If I were you, I would check the feed lip on the mag. It might be longer than usual then the BBs won't push out, that's why it cause miss feeding.

The feed lip is a piece of plastic that use to hold the BBs inside the mag, if it's longer than usual then the hop up won't push it out to let BBs get inside the hop up.

KND

Old June 14th, 2009, 15:26   #15
TGAallDAY

So I've waiting 2 weeks for a quote from Real Sword for mags but in the mean time I bought some regular AK 47 MAG mags and they do feed perfectly It probably was the feed lip on the MAG waffle mags that wasnt letting it feed properly but those waffle mags were not mine, so I wasnt going to mod them at all.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner