Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

need a single mag/utility pouch

:

Gear Discussion

Old September 2nd, 2015, 22:11   #1
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

need a single mag/utility pouch

looking for a pouch with a velcro top that can double as a mag pouch or a general purpose utility pouch. Something that will fit in 2 columns of molle.

What do people recommend? Right now I'm looking at the endom pm4 double pouch. I'm trying not to look too hard at it since I'd have to order from the states and shipping and exchange are a bit silly these days.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 11:58   #2
Treelinesniper

I do personally love Emdom pouch's, I use mainly Emdom stuff on my plate carrier and battlebelt. I wouldn't let the price of bringing them in country and conversion throw you off of the products if you want quality stuff and it works for gear build you want. Some of there products can have a wait time after ordering if they are low stock or back ordered. That is to be expected with some of the high quality small business suppliers though. I do wish they had a Canadian supplier saying that though.

Here is what I would recommend for you knowing you want something in Canada. It should fit a standard m4 magazine or maybe two. It has a zippered top not velcro if you can live without it, if you want velcro you can go with any maker of m4 pouch from any quality supplier. Emdom does has elastic retention on some of their rifle pouch's though if you want something to retain what you put in it as utility. This pouch has two molle by three molle, HSG does have one that is two molle by three molle that I own that is longer. So if you wanted one that is longer for the placement you need might try looking for that on a different site since they no longer sell it on ds tactical.
http://www.dstactical.com/product_in...roducts_id=195

Last edited by Treelinesniper; September 3rd, 2015 at 12:10..
Treelinesniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2015, 00:26   #3
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

yeah would typically like flap top rather than zipper, space for 2 m4 mags cause most of the stuff I use is slightly larger than 1 m4 mag. In a pinch it would hold a thunderB or a tactical burrito for single action draw. I don't really need it at the moment so I can sit on it and keep looking for the right pouch. There's a TT pouch that seems to fit the description as well and it's only 15$ usd from ehobby. I'll probably come down to that vs the endom, with it more likely being the TT since an order from ehobby is more likely than an order for a single item from endom.
Old November 5th, 2015, 17:02   #4
Orpheus

What colour are you looking for? I have some RG paraclete double m4 pouches that can fit pistols and radios pretty good. Too short for 7.62x39 mags though.
Orpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2015, 19:54   #5
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

All my stuff is multiglam
Old November 11th, 2015, 14:34   #6
jackyiscxd

check 1337tactical.com,we are doing closing sale now, should be no more than $10 for the pouch.

www.1337tactical.com
jackyiscxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2015, 16:27   #7
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

not quite what I was looking for

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion