Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Jamming hop-up issues on my G&G SR-25

:

Doctor's Corner

Old January 22nd, 2013, 20:27   #1
sab567

Jamming hop-up issues on my G&G SR-25

Hi every-one (sorry for my bad english...I'll try to do my best for you)

So here it is, I bought a brand new G&G GR25 one year ago and spent about 400$ in upgrade into it (now shoot between 400-410fps). Important to know, this SR25 use a standard V2 gearbox with a longer nose and a longuer hop-up unit but use a standard AEG bucking.
With all of there, I come to upgrade the Hop-Up bucking, I firstly bought a prometheus hard bucking (red one) and the problem appear. When I shoot, the bbs jam into the hop-up (only one bbs) and I have to shoot about 20 times to let the bbs go out of the barrel. Then the second bbs jam so I thought it was the bucking who has a mistake. I replace the G&G red-one on place and all camo good.
Last week I bought a Angel Custom 70deg. red hop-up. And it do exacly the same as describe with the prometheus...now I'm glad of all this, I just bought a kit to do an R-hop up (and I hope it will work perfecly) but I still having in mind to solve this problem pefore to be sure I'will not have other problem after the installation of the R-hop (like I know I have to modify a standard bucking into a flat fucking...I'will have to sacrifice the G&G one :S)

So please guys, help me
sab567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2013, 20:16   #2
sab567

no-one have an idea?
Old January 23rd, 2013, 20:17   #3
Stealth
Mr. Silencer

Why are you using 70 degree buckings on a 400fps setup?
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2013, 20:24   #4
sab567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
Why are you using 70 degree buckings on a 400fps setup?
I use .30g and gun tech I meet said 70deg. is the best for this range of FPS with my actual setup. Btw my last TM P90 use a angel custom 70deg. with their 400fps setup and all worked perfecly, so I try to do the same here.
Old January 25th, 2013, 08:15   #5
sab567

no one have an idea?
Old January 25th, 2013, 08:43   #6
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

The seal between your nozzle and hopup bucking is probably not tight enough. The bucking and barrel aren't sitting far enough back into the hopup chamber. Try taking the barrel out of the hopup and reinserting it again. Either or the hopup itself isn't sitting tight to the gearbox.
Old January 25th, 2013, 09:12   #7
sab567

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingknight View Post
The seal between your nozzle and hopup bucking is probably not tight enough. The bucking and barrel aren't sitting far enough back into the hopup chamber. Try taking the barrel out of the hopup and reinserting it again. Either or the hopup itself isn't sitting tight to the gearbox.
I looked for it firstly but it's seal perfecly (I put a BBs back to the hop-up and breathe and no air leak.) but good try
Old January 25th, 2013, 11:46   #8
MB1

Try putting some silicone oil on the rubber maybe is just dried. Happen to me though.

MB1
MB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2013, 13:27   #9
sab567

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB1 View Post
Try putting some silicone oil on the rubber maybe is just dried. Happen to me though.

MB1
Yes I did it and soudainly all work perfecly!!! NICE ... BUT, after 100 shot it jam again and I re-oil, ok for 100 shoot and jam again
Old January 25th, 2013, 13:35   #10
MB1

Only one thing is solution for that, you need to change your rubber. Usually that happen if you dont lube the bucking rubber before and after the game, the bucking rubber maybe already worn off or to dirty. Best bet is to change it.

MB1

Last edited by MB1; January 25th, 2013 at 13:37..
MB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2013, 13:40   #11
sab567

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB1 View Post
Only one thing is solution for that, you need to change your rubber. Usually that happen if you dont lube the bucking rubber before and after the game, the bucking rubber maybe already worn off or to dirty. Best bet is to change it.

MB1
I have one in the shipping. I'will try do be softer with the next one and we will see
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner