Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Review Uncle Sams Army Navy Deals (Armynavydeals.ca)

:

Reviews

Old April 11th, 2011, 23:03   #1
Justinh789

Thumbs down Review Uncle Sams Army Navy Deals (Armynavydeals.ca)

This is a quick review on my experience with Armynavydeals.ca and their customer service. I was looking for somewhere to purchase a vest and after searching through their site for a while I found one that I liked (Condor MOPC) and even found a coupon code to go with it. Everything appeared fine, the item was in stock and so far the website seemed fairly legitimate. So I placed my order and was told that it would take 13-15 days to process, ship etc. I waited patiently over a 12 day period checking my email inbox for any updates outside of the invoice message they had sent me. I thought it was suspicious that it hadn't even processed yet and after looking around the site I found a "my order" feature. Under the status of the order was a message - ITEM OUT OF STOCK CALL FOR DETAILS.

Upon talking to a customer service agent (that really didn't give a fuck) It was determined that everything on the site ships from the US and they had essentially charged my credit card for the item and everything but unfortunately they didn't actually have it in stock. The estimated waiting time to get it in stock again was 3 WEEKS. Needless to say I cancelled my order and am currently looking elsewhere for a vest. I just find it ridiculous that they can sell me something that doesn't exist and then proceed to brush me off when I ask about it. btw it took them another 5 days to remove the item from their site, during this time anyone else could have easily placed an order for this same item. Hopefully this will serve as a warning to others ordering from their site.

Last edited by Justinh789; April 11th, 2011 at 23:06..
Justinh789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2011, 21:07   #2
Cokeman
a.k.a. az29okg

I've placed two orders with them, both times was to get a set of Propper BDUs. They have pants and coats for $36 each. Plus shipping is only $0.99 per item (first item free). My first order took about 4 weeks. The 2nd order took about 3 weeks. I wasn't in a rush for the items (ordered in the winter time), so I didn't care - BDUs were great.
Cokeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2011, 21:27   #3
QKLee11

I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinh789 View Post
This is a quick review on my experience with Armynavydeals.ca and their customer service. I was looking for somewhere to purchase a vest and after searching through their site for a while I found one that I liked (Condor MOPC) and even found a coupon code to go with it. Everything appeared fine, the item was in stock and so far the website seemed fairly legitimate. So I placed my order and was told that it would take 13-15 days to process, ship etc. I waited patiently over a 12 day period checking my email inbox for any updates outside of the invoice message they had sent me. I thought it was suspicious that it hadn't even processed yet and after looking around the site I found a "my order" feature. Under the status of the order was a message - ITEM OUT OF STOCK CALL FOR DETAILS.

Upon talking to a customer service agent (that really didn't give a fuck) It was determined that everything on the site ships from the US and they had essentially charged my credit card for the item and everything but unfortunately they didn't actually have it in stock. The estimated waiting time to get it in stock again was 3 WEEKS. Needless to say I cancelled my order and am currently looking elsewhere for a vest. I just find it ridiculous that they can sell me something that doesn't exist and then proceed to brush me off when I ask about it. btw it took them another 5 days to remove the item from their site, during this time anyone else could have easily placed an order for this same item. Hopefully this will serve as a warning to others ordering from their site.
I went to Buffalo to buy a 3 day ACU Pack (used), online it was listed for $80, when I got there he wanted $140...told me that was the "Online Pice"...so I was about to leave and he sold it to me for $95...I bought because I drove down 2 hirs from Toronto for it .. pissed me off to
QKLee11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2011, 21:38   #4
ZIG

Ive dealt with them a couple of times, there usually pretty good about shipping the items, but have fun trying to return something.
ZIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2011, 00:56   #5
Kid

Worst online seller I've ever come across.

Free shipping... on the first item.

I bought from their Canadian site, but they shipped from the US which meant $25 in customs charges.

I sent some low quality stuff back in returns months ago and I never got the money back.

Part of my order never even shipped.
Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2011, 00:22   #6
cadpat_tact

Retail store

I've had positive experiences with their mall store (Walden Galleria) in Buffalo, NY. Great prices and good service, no complaints there.

As for their Toronto store (AAA Surplus in Kensington), the prices often jacked up and you get followed around (though from a loss-prevention standpoint that is understandable). I sometimes buy when they have stuff on sale for reasonable prices.
cadpat_tact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2013, 16:47   #7
Dongsmasher

I created a profile on this site just to post in this forum. I ordered some stuff from armynavydeals and holy fuck do I have a story for you.

So I ordered two Bundeswehr insulated mechanics coveralls for myself and a friend, and a Luftwaffe officer's uniform. I was pretty stoked to get them, being gifts and all that. The first time I thought something might be off was when they charged my credit card as I ordered, then returned the money to me a week later and charged me again - at a higher exchange rate. Not illegal - I called my bank to see - but pretty Goddamned greasy.

Anyhow, a month later my box of stuff shows up, and what do I have? I have two child-size sets of coveralls, a gray suit jacket, and a pair of black trousers. Literally. No joke. Have a look on their website at their "Luftwaffe officer's uniform" and you'll see that it guarantees lapel rank insignia and perhaps epaulets. I literally got a gray suit jacket with no markings on it whatsoever. And the kickers is that the "uniform" trousers are black, say Made In Canada, and are available for eleven dollars from the Wal-Mart down the highway.

Disgusting. Do not order from those criminals. When I emailed them to tell them how disappointed I was with the ordering process, the exchange-rate jackassery and the fact that I simply did not receive the goods I paid for, I was told "I'll look into this and send you a refund right away" - and never heard from them again.

Lesson learned. Be careful when ordering from them. They have a lot of cool stuff on their site - but in my experience, you won't get it even if you pay for it.
Dongsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2013, 16:51   #8
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

Did you call your credit card company and demand a refund? If they wont do anything, your credit card company will.
jordan7831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2014, 06:08   #9
henrycurz14

If you anyone looking for bulk army surplus product wholesale in Canada, Goldenplazadistributors[.]com would be good option.
henrycurz14 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews