Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Help with KWC KG25 P226 blowback pistol

:

Doctor's Corner

Old March 6th, 2011, 15:09   #1
crashonskis

Lightbulb Help with KWC KG25 P226 blowback pistol

Hi guys, I recently got a secondhand kwc kg25 p226. my problem is, it will only get one shot before running out of gas. it doesnt look like it is even getting in the chamber, just going off to the side somewhhre. anyone got any Ideas?
crashonskis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2011, 13:46   #2
CerberusNet

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashonskis View Post
it doesnt look like it is even getting in the chamber, just going off to the side somewhhre.
I assume you mean the gas is shooting out from the side? :S
If you mean the BB...that's just scary..

Sounds like you have a leaky mag, when gas is venting from the mag consistantly after being filled it's a seal problem.
If it only leaks after being fired, it's a problem with the release valve.
Most likely the orings need to be given a silli bath, or replaced.
Least desired is that you need a new valve.
Either way, most cases are simple to fix, I can do so for you if you like, assuming you are willing to pay S+H both ways.
Policy is that the 1st mag repair is free.
OR
Look on youtube and buy some sillicon gel ($5@Home hardware)

I strongly suggest you seek assisstance from a local gundoc found in the stickythread "Calling all gundocs" If you do decide to go ahead with the repair you do so at the risk of injury to yourself and further damaging your gear.
Avid Headhunter
"Call me Sandman, I'll put em all to sleep."
CerberusNet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2011, 19:02   #3
crashonskis

yes, when I put the gas in it just spits back out. I cant seem to figure out how to take apart the mag, there are no screws and there are no pins. And you are saying you will fix it for free? With all due respect sounds a little too good to be true. Thanks.
Old March 9th, 2011, 14:13   #4
CerberusNet

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashonskis View Post
yes, when I put the gas in it just spits back out. I cant seem to figure out how to take apart the mag, there are no screws and there are no pins. And you are saying you will fix it for free? With all due respect sounds a little too good to be true. Thanks.
It's company policy that 1st mags are free, after a customer record has been made, any gunwork done after is charged regular price. Mags being $10.
Assuming you are willing to pay S+H, I am more than happy to repair it for you. I made this policy mainly because S+H is somewhat expencive and I would prefer to show my customers the quality of my work rather than make a few fast bucks.
GBB mags are usually an easy fix, I have a large supply of parts and am able to do it in a very short timeframe. Normally same day or day after delivery.
I assure you, there is nothing to worry about, I am running a perfectly legit registered business, as you will see on the invoice that will be delivered back with your pistol if you chose to seek a repair with the Airsoft Armory.

If you decide you'd rather do some research on the problem, I suggest tutorial videos from youtube.
Again..
I strongly suggest you seek assisstance from a local gundoc found in the stickythread "Calling all gundocs" If you do decide to go ahead with the repair you do so at the risk of injury to yourself and further damaging your gear. I will not accept responcibility if you choose not to seek assistance.
Avid Headhunter
Old March 9th, 2011, 17:52   #5
crashonskis

yes, the closest gun doc is 7 hrs away, but ill contact them. What is your postal code so I can check the s+h? Ill throw in the whole gun, because the mag release is broken too, although I wont expect you to do that for free.
Old March 11th, 2011, 20:11   #6
CerberusNet

I would only fix the mag and do a maintenance check to ensure it works. If any other problems are found I would contact you with a quote of the cost if you wanted me to do the repair, but the mag fix would still be free. Postal is N0R 1A0
Avid Headhunter
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner