Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Guarder Chamber hates all magazines...

:

Doctor's Corner

Old April 13th, 2010, 13:23   #1
Mr. G36!

Location: Beautiful Thunder Bay, where dreams become nightmares!
Guarder Chamber hates all magazines...

...does anyone with a lot of experience with various hop-chambers know if Guarder hop-chambers have a tendency to hate just about every magazine on the market? I had to replace my old hop-chamber, and all I had was a Guarder one. Now, the ONLY mags that seem to feed fine are Pmags, which seems really odd. I know that some mags work better with certain guns than others, but mine won't feed anything other than, from what I can tell, Magpul Pmags and G&G mags. I thought maybe the issue was that Guarder chambers have a shorter feeding nozzle than others perhaps? It's almost as if the mags aren't seated high enough, but they're certainly locked in place, and they'll always feed the first BB, but then nothing. If it matters, it's one of the "L" shaped chambers.

And for good measure, I'll add that the gen fed fine from all sorts of mags before the swap. Of course, maybe I screwed something up when I was in 'er, but it seems like the chamber's correctly in place.

*Fingers crossed for overwhelming responses to the effect of "Man, Guarder makes the crappiest Hop-chambers EVER! I'm AMAZED that your gun even feeds the first BB!"*

Last edited by Mr. G36!; April 13th, 2010 at 13:27..
Mr. G36! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2010, 14:32   #2
Skladfin

To antagonize your expectations :

I've installed one for my client on a G&P before(I believe this was Drache's G&P SAMR a year or two ago).

It worked great, trigger master full auto no problem with hicap that it came with.

You maybe correct to assume that the nozzle that reaches into the mag is not long enough. Try epoxying a bit of material onto the retainer lip end of the nozzle.
Skladfin is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner