Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

winter combat gear

:

Canadian

Old December 7th, 2006, 02:55   #16
seekah

Send a message via MSN to seekah
I guess the reason people like me can get the JTF2 stuff is simply because they dont like it.
Come to any games at BCAC and your more than welcome to take a look. Lerch, Where do you play? I can show you a few toys sometime if ya like, I never mind.
BawBag, I must admit that I have never worn any other can boots except the old black ones. Maybe they have newer ones now. If they are the same with the gortex sides and all that stuff, then they are probaly the same, and just as comfy.
As for scary vests and all? no one is saying they are the best or anything, I just like to collect quality gear. I do think though that its one of the nicest vests I have seen.
Old December 7th, 2006, 17:55   #17
BawBag

lol sorry guess I came off the wrong way. Im sure you have alot of nice kit. Just thought you were trying to brag alot with throwing in "cadpat" boots and what not. and I posted it in the morning, little grumpy with civi's having issued kit.
BawBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2006, 18:06   #18
seekah

Quote:
Originally Posted by BawBag View Post
lol sorry guess I came off the wrong way. Im sure you have alot of nice kit. Just thought you were trying to brag alot with throwing in "cadpat" boots and what not. and I posted it in the morning, little grumpy with civi's having issued kit.
no worries,
its interesting, the boots arnt issue, or at least not yet, so im safe there, and the JTF2 stuff, well most people wont even admit that its issue, so im safe there again.
I really do wonder how this stuff gets out though, I know that if I was in the JTF2 I would keep what they gave me, its an honour in itself.

Only real diffrence between you and I is that you get all the stuff for free, while I gotta pay outa the nose for mine.

Now if only they would make CADPAT boot bands, LOL
Old December 7th, 2006, 20:09   #19
Lerch
* AV Status REVOKED *

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekah View Post
Come to any games at BCAC and your more than welcome to take a look. Lerch, Where do you play? I can show you a few toys sometime if ya like, I never mind.
I'm not going to any games right now, I'm in limbo just trying to rake in some cash so that airsoft won't hurt my wallet so badly.
But I do work at the Rona down on Sumas... taking the bus home means I can really go anywhere in town..within four hours
Old December 7th, 2006, 20:31   #20
seekah

I see,
well if ya want to talk a look at the boots I go climbing at flashpoint in the evenings. maybe Ill bring em along and let ya take alook. I have to admit though, they are UGLY.
I will see if I can find the energy to post pics up
Old March 8th, 2010, 20:17   #21
Syrder

I am a RegF Canadian soldier and I can say honestly. We are not get CADPAT (WO) anytime soon. Right now we wear our parkas or ICE jackets, with the shells. And far has we know, we will be for awhile yet to come.
Syrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2010, 20:28   #22
-Skeletor-
Thanks for bringing up a 3 year old thread for that update
Old March 8th, 2010, 20:40   #23
ujiro

Send a message via MSN to ujiro
Yay second time I get to use this today!

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Canadian