REQ: Canadian patches pictures

:

Canadian

Old July 28th, 2009, 00:07   #31
Bowers

Send a message via MSN to Bowers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Tex View Post
Really? You have a problem with the CAMOUFLAGE PATTERN some folks want to wear?
And we attacked A-Stan because the A-Holes running the country wouldn't give up the other A-Holes that DID attack us (Canadians were killed in 9-11, and the US is a member of NATO, just like Canada; an attack on one NATO member (theoretically) is an attack on ALL NATO members
i can see where he is coming from and in most instances i would agree for example things like capbadges, insignia etc first off they arent needed at all for what is a mere game and well as far as im concerned they have to be earned some dont agree with me and i guess i can respect their opinion but thats just what i believe

as for our involvement in Afghanistan i agree we do not follow or answer to the yanks we follow NATO

and in other news im droppin by the cfrc this week for a little brew hawhaw with the recruiters lol

Cheers
Bowers
Bowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2009, 00:20   #32
Frozen Tex

I understand not wearing unit patches or rank that's unearned; I think it's a little much to say people shouldn't wear a particular camo pattern or flag that's "unearned". I wear ACUPAT and Desert MARPAT, and I wear US flag patches on the ACUs (but not the MARPAT) but no rank or unit patches, as my time in the US Army got cut so short by injury that I never got beyond skeeter wings, which doesn't look very impressive...

Delenda Est Carthago
Frozen Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2009, 19:10   #33
-Skeletor-
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanez_freq_777 View Post
U do know that it's next to impossible to receive current CF insignia without a Service Number (ie. if you haven't earned it, ur not gonna get it [not legally anyways]) right?

Guess what anyone can order slip ons an name tapes from cpgear.com

Quote:
Also I believe very strongly that if you haven't served, you don't even deserve to wear CADPAT OR the OD green Canadian flag on ur shoulder. Maybe I'm just being a prick but I did serve and I think that's just bastardizing one of the few sacred ideologies we have left in this country.
Guess what, a CADPAT uniform isn't something you really earn in the CF. Brand new recruits get issued it in Basic. An also theres a ton of civvie knockoff CADPAT uniforms for sale. An guess what, the CF doesn't own the flag. Whats wrong with any Canadian citizen wanting to wear the flag of their country?

Wearing things like a unit or branch capbadge is something of pride an earned in the CF but a flag is open to anyone.

Quote:
(p.s. I think it's real sad when noone seems to give two shites about CF personnel until we're stuck up to our gooches in sand fighting jackasses that never attacked us in the first place [thanks, Bush, ya royal nutless dirtbag]).
Hey retard, Canadians died in 9/11, etc

An guess what Canadian Soldiers WANT to be in Afghanistan fighting the Taliban an helping to rebuild that country.

Also what do you mean "we're stuck up to our gooches in sand fighting..." have you been to Afghanistan? If not stfu an don't talk like you have.

So shut the f*ck up. Stop bashing the US, their Military, etc an generally being a retard.

Hey Frozen Tex whats skeeter wings?

Last edited by -Skeletor-; July 28th, 2009 at 19:25..
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Canadian