Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Elite Supplies opening soon

:

General

Old January 8th, 2008, 21:03   #16
Mantelope
Scotty aka harleyb

Send a message via AIM to Mantelope Send a message via MSN to Mantelope
Egg: You've been around for quite a while, and you're verified... Your store might very well be a success, but you really shouldn't misrepresent yourself by posting as a "third party." We've had at least one person make the same pitfall while publicizing his own store, and the ensuing aftermath caused him to be banned.
Old January 8th, 2008, 21:04   #17
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

I dont take it as deception, perhaps its a multiperson operation and their having difficulty launching, but just wishes to voice to us out here that they are perspectively and hopefully getting off the ground soon.

But thats just my there is no evil in the world side of me thinking.
I'll cast no stones.

"Its only a little bit on fire"

Last edited by TokyoSeven; January 9th, 2008 at 00:47..
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 21:04   #18
demco11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
http://www.elitesupplies.ca/

its a canadian airsoft site that will sell guns and parts etc... but there not open yet.

we will see i guess
Honesty is key in selling airsoft.

so I ask you, is www.elitesupplies.ca YOUR website?
demco11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 21:32   #19
Cassius

Well I haven't heard of someone opening an airsoft store with good brands in quite a while.

Can anyone vouch for Egg?
Old January 8th, 2008, 21:39   #20
Griffin

All thats been done is someone pointing out a website or in a round about way announcing there site. The time to sound the ALARM if he comes back with, "Iam now taking group orders for guns, so send me your money and Ill get them for you". Lets wait and see what becomes of this site/person, before final judgment is cast.
Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 23:40   #21
Egg

Send a message via MSN to Egg
ya it will be my site, and i am just awaiting my order to arvive from hong kong. and yes it will clear customs, I have the proper documentation. I just dont want everyone to get all up in a bunch about a new place to buy our beloved airsoft. if you have any questions pm or email me at my elitesupplys@hotmail.com or sales@elitesupplies.ca. Im not trying to take away from where you buy your airsoft, A&A has always been good, I use to get all my stuff from good old Tru-Mart. I just simply want to be able to get product to the players.

please contact me for any information.

i figered i would make a post befor some ones else did.

I didnt mean it to look like a third party if that was the impretion you got, if you want to know about something why not just ask the person who posted it.

Questions / answers

Elite Suppplies ( my store) will not be taking any type of pre-order of any kind. or group orders, we will only sell what is in stock. Please wait till the store is open befor you judge. I am clearly stating that im not trying to make you change where you buy your airsoft im just trying to give people the option of non clearsoft, good quality product for a fair price.

I love the game and have been playing it for longer then I have been a member of Airsoft Canada Im not an active poster but do like to read what gose on and have wanted to get my own airsoft store for a long time. I know how this forum works and has always worked since i joined....Flame after Flame after flame every time a person people dont recognize posts. so that is why i havent posted any information till now, my site is having work done and just didnt want something coming up on a google serch and then having it get bad press befor it lanches.

and please if you have any questions pleas contact me.

PS. I use to be highly involved with the area51 fieald in Tillsonburg and still periodictly visit with ken the old owner the area 51 is under new ownership but Elite Supplies is working on a grand opening game there free addmition Elite Supplies picks up the tab. all you need to bring is your grear and ammo

Last edited by Egg; January 8th, 2008 at 23:59.. Reason: adding more information so people dont freek and hate the new place.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 23:51   #22
Firewalker

Send a message via ICQ to Firewalker Send a message via AIM to Firewalker Send a message via MSN to Firewalker Send a message via Yahoo to Firewalker
Well, good luck on this venture, Egg. I hope it goes well for you, competition is great for the sport so I hope to see you prosper
Old January 8th, 2008, 23:55   #23
White_knight

hopefully prices will get a little more "competitive" (i can hope) now that theres another retailer best of luck in your venture egg.

White_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 00:04   #24
ProbeJax

Going to competivitvely price items, Egg?
ProbeJax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 00:11   #25
Egg

I plan on pricing things competivityely. Im not going have the stock capabilitys like A&A they are a very good airsoft store and would personaly recomend them.

they cary alot of product and are a very easy company to talk to. I have even added a link to there site as of now and am curently asking them if it is ok if I do so on Elite Supplies site. like I said im not trying to make you change you place you buy from, I simply want there to be more airsoft in canada for the real airsoft players.
Old January 9th, 2008, 00:19   #26
Cassius

Well I'm interested!
Old January 9th, 2008, 00:22   #27
White_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
like I said im not trying to make you change you place you buy from, I simply want there to be more airsoft in Canada for the real airsoft players.
*sniff* this brings a tear to my eye

really hope this takes off for you.

White_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 00:40   #28
Ghost_boo

wow... this is a sign of god himself lol
good luck!
Originally Posted by Dracheous View Post
Chuck Norris decides that all guns will fail, and he will crack the world in two with his third fist that is his jaw!
Ghost_boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 00:49   #29
skalnok

from previous post by you and the ones in this thread i say that i trust you and am wondering if you will have a walk in store. ( the reason i am posting this here and not in your mailbox is it would be good info for every1 to have.)
skalnok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 01:03   #30
Egg

I will not have a walk in store, it will be an E-buisnes. my personal problom with a "physical store" is that people will come to it. I will not be able to run this full time since there is not enofe $$ to quit my job and do a full time store. that is the number one reason, there are many more reasons but I will be available to have people come over and pick up there orders and see the other inventory available when that time comes.

very good question. i wish i could do this full time
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General