Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Warning***Cory Rusk

:

General

Old December 12th, 2006, 13:33   #16
seabass
trevorthetwigyalienman

Hey, i too have been caught up in this peice of shits scam, I paid him 360$ last september and he gave me 60$ worth of BBS and green gas. He avoided me like the plague for the last 3 months because he knew i was moving to alberta, now you tell me he is in alberta. Now the problem i have is that i have no proof of purchase, I dropped the money off at his house, its around the corner from mine, Or atleast it was, if it was still there i would have done something terrible t this ass hole long ago. Oh ya, every time i try to call him (cause i had his #) he would awnser and hang up, Giving me this bullshit "hello......hello.....click"

Any who if anyone does go to the cops let me know cause i would love to see this prick go down.
seabass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2006, 13:39   #17
Amazing KG3

Send a message via MSN to Amazing KG3
I dont understand why your all waiting, this fuck is waisting our tax money becoming a mountie! get him now and fuck him over! He deserves it! He is not fit to be there!
Amazing KG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2006, 14:03   #18
seabass
trevorthetwigyalienman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing KG3 View Post
I dont understand why your all waiting, this fuck is waisting our tax money becoming a mountie! get him now and fuck him over! He deserves it! He is not fit to be there!
If he is near red deer ill do something this week, any one else in this area have problems
seabass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2006, 03:05   #19
Bulldog

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujahadeen View Post
Jesus... this again?

As most of you know I am the original owner/operator of Atlantic Armory...

I sold the company and all of it's holdings to Cory Rusk well over a year ago.

I want to make it perfectly clear that I have absolutely no affiliation with this individual in any manner - whatsoever be it personally / financially what have you.

This can be verified by some of the elder members of this community as well as his previous suppliers.

Since moving from the province of PEI, I have lost all contact with Cory and cannot verify his ware bouts nor any contact information.

I wish you the best in collecting any out standing debts however I can unfortunately not assist you in reaching him.

Please respect my privacy in maintaining strict and absolute disconnection from this and any other issue regarding Cory Rusk or his questionable business practices. Do not associate me or relate to me or my contact / personal information in any way shape or form unless you wish to verify this information (which would be greatly appreciated)

Thank you for your cooperation.

Mujahadeen (Seth)
Seth is right. Seth you were perfect to deal with. I know that had I continued to deal with you, the airsoft range woould have been a go immediatley. Unfortunatelt for me, the 3k I handed to him was a test from my sponsor. After I was "misled" by cory, my sponsor refused to grant me the other 10K. I now have to start from scratch. It is too bad. I have many acrea to put towards this, just the $$ for the equipment holding me back. So please everyone trust me, Seth has no relations at all concerning Cory.

Bulldog

Last edited by Brakoo; February 13th, 2009 at 23:36..
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2006, 03:24   #20
Bulldog

Thank you all. I now know that this is a much more widespread issue than I first thought. My original intent, was this. I have 170 acres of land to put towards an airsoft field. I had a sponsor who was willing to front me enough cash to be able to suit up a few teams. The idea was to rent time slots and organize games. In the begining, I was dealing with Seth, he knows his stuff, and treated me and my partner excellent when we went to meet him. I could expect no more from a potential business partner. Unfortunatley fate stepped in he would not be running the store anymore, thats when cory's name came into the pic.

So, here is where I stand right now, I am speaking with a lawyer friend...and have notified Cory that I would drop everything if I recieve my money by weeks end.

If anyone wishes to forward any email conversations re: Items not recieved/lost monies etc, I will provide the following email:

chaddennis@hotmail.com

Thanks again everyone. Wish me luck

Chad
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2006, 15:36   #21
Pip

Send a message via MSN to Pip
Good luck, nothing worse than a good intention spoiled by a scam. Hope it all works out for everyone involved.
Smelly troll is smelly.
Pip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2006, 23:16   #22
aZn_triXta07

If Seth could get his hands on Cory right now he'd unleash some serious can of nun-chuk fury on his ass, right Seth?
aZn_triXta07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2006, 17:06   #23
mujahadeen

Send a message via ICQ to mujahadeen Send a message via MSN to mujahadeen
well... I have been honing up on my chauku skilz you know

Thanks aZn_triXta07 btw...
Curiously enough, if you take the sine of 666°, you get 0.80901699, which is one half of negative phi, or perhaps what one might call the "anti-phi" / It is opposite of balance and harmony ergo: chaos and disharmony.
mujahadeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2007, 21:06   #24
seabass
trevorthetwigyalienman

Hey, I hate to drag up an old topic, But Cory contacted me about 2 months ago telling me he had my money, and the two months have passed now and he has paid me nothing, he has come up with every possible excuse for not paying me. Two weeks ago my car was stuck in a ditch and cory pulled over, and then a few of my buddies pulled over to help me out and once they pulled up he drove off, and one of my friends told me that as he pulled away he flipped us all off and drove away. So yeah, Im back on pei and so is cory. Did he get fired from that whole RCMP thing? And if the RCMP do patrole the forum boards i sure hope they read this one, cause this asshole is really needs to get shut down
Old March 12th, 2007, 21:08   #25
Amazing KG3

Send a message via MSN to Amazing KG3
did anyone report him, ill tear his guts out myself. (jk if the RCMP is reading, i already passed the polygraph so you cant stop me now!)
Amazing KG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General