Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

PDW stock for a vfc m4

:

Upgrades & Modifications

Old December 2nd, 2016, 02:53   #1
Schock

PDW stock for a vfc m4

My son has a VFC m4 that he would like to put a pdw stock on. Is there a model that will bolt right on? I assume it replaces the stock buffer tube. I would like to find one with a battery compartment. Any tips as to what brands to look for?
Schock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2016, 05:01   #2
Schock

I was thinking the Krytac looks pretty sweet! too bad the price is a bit steep. Does anyone have one of these?
Old December 26th, 2016, 16:49   #3
Schock

Well, I ended up buying the Krytac stock for my son for Christmas. I could not find any retailers in Canada that carry it so I had to order it from the US. Krytac would not ship to canada, and many retailers were out of stock. I ended up ordering it from Evike. It was a bit pricey once you factor in exchange, shipping, and tax, but what the hell, it's Christmas!

I received it within a week of ordering, and CBSA didn't charge duty, just pst and gst.

The stock is really well made! It is all metal except the butt pad. I didn't have to do any modifications to install it onto the VFC. It just screwed on in place of the stock buffer tube, and is rock solid. (Apparently on some brands you have to do a bit of cutting), The stock even came with a different sling point that keeps it clear of the support rods when they are retracted. The battery compartment is small, but there is room for a 1300mah 7.4v Firefox rectangular LiPo that we already had.

The stock looks great, and makes the gun a bit more unique than the run of the mill m4.

ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications