Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

KWA MP9 upgrade advice & angry gun mod?

:

Upgrades & Modifications

Old June 20th, 2013, 12:18   #1
Coop17

KWA MP9 upgrade advice & angry gun mod?

hey everyone, first post on Asc.!!

anyways, i have a kwa mp9r and where i play locally, the field isnt that big so i would love to game my mp9 primarily. except thr range isnt all that great. does anyone have any suggestions to help make this a primary that i can game without being outranged too much? ive heard about the angry gun suppressor mod that has an extended barrel in it that butts up against the stock barrel. ive heard that they are two different bore sizes though and i think that doesnt make much sense. any help is appreciated, thank you
Coop17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2013, 12:28   #2
▼Stripes▲

I know there's a hopup upgrade for their MP7 the maple leaf EVO 2 I think., most of their Ns2 models use the same hop up so maybe you can get that to work. If you want a longer barrel you should probably just put a longer barrel in, those angry gun suppressors force you inner barrel back into your hop up and cause damage over time.
▼Stripes▲ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2013, 19:09   #3
Coop17

Alright thanks, does it have to be a GBB barrel? i was reading something about it being Ns2?
Coop17 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications