Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Multicam Boots

:

Gear Discussion

Old April 28th, 2012, 13:07   #1
Iguanaman

Multicam Boots

I'm looking to buy a pair of Condor Elite Boot Multicam -8". Iwas wondering if anybody has had any experience with them. I have not been able to find any reviews on them. Thanks for your insight.
Iguanaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2012, 13:30   #2
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

I wear them an excellent pair of boots for the most part.

The model without the YKK style Zipper are waterproof so stomping in puddles is a breeze. I can wear them for hours comfortably but they are a fairly wide boot. The composite toe is very light yet offer the benefits of a steel toed boot. I highly recommend these boots. And have gamed them around 5 times and worn them for many days during the winter when I found out I actually do not own a pair of fitting winter boots. There are little to no signs of wear worth note except for general stuff, seriously they are lasting the same if not better than my magnum stealth 8.0s. These boots also seem to be for wider feet so I recommend trying them on in person not ordering online. Also you may want to invest in some different insoles I find these are adequate but could be better.

+Waterproof
+Composite Toe
+Genuine Multicam Fabric covers the whole of the boot (except the bottom which is multicam rubber)
+Lightweight
+Comfortable

-Mine feel like the soles could be better. They are not bad but lack some comfort and shape.
-The boot feels like narrow feet would wiggle, but I might have gotten the wrong size. Sometimes I wonder if the halfsize down would've been better (at the time it felt a little snug)

-/+It's a condor boot so I could've just gotten the good batch, but Viperfish has them aswell he likes them AFAIK.

EDIT: When I wore them in the winter it was with thick wool socks, or if the snow was really bad I wore a pair of snowmobile boots I borrowed off my father (very large on me)

Last edited by Curo; April 28th, 2012 at 13:32..
Curo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2012, 13:50   #3
GRIM
PMC84X - AV Status Revoked.

they lasting? I have a $180 pair of magnums and they are falling apart after 4 months. threads pealing off the boot... mind you I do do a lot of running in them.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2
GRIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2012, 14:04   #4
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

Very well actually I'll get picture later this week,but The 1000D cordura on the Boots is holding up better to general wear and tear than the leather on my stealth 8.0s which I've worn less.
Old April 28th, 2012, 14:18   #5
redzaku

just be careful on who you buy from, I believe that condor has two lines for making gear, one is for military and one is for airsoft only
I learned the hard way when I bought a a pair of condor jungle boots, worse then a rothco jungle boots because they just glued the soles to the fake leather. Just saying buy from stores that actually supplies military surplus or police gears
За Родину!
BRRRRRT!
redzaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2012, 15:06   #6
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

I got mine from Hero Army Surplus, they are a little pricier their. And once again I recommend dealing with them in person. Proper sizing is important. These are the same size (11) as my Magnums and feel a slight larger.
Old April 28th, 2012, 17:47   #7
Viperfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzaku View Post
just be careful on who you buy from, I believe that condor has two lines for making gear, one is for military and one is for airsoft only
I learned the hard way when I bought a a pair of condor jungle boots, worse then a rothco jungle boots because they just glued the soles to the fake leather. Just saying buy from stores that actually supplies military surplus or police gears
Condor only has one line, jungle boots just generally suck.

OP: IV had mine for a season now, i abuse the crap out of them like i do with all my gear, there holding up great and the water proofing on them is amazing. just keep in mind there insulated so in the summer they get a little warm.

Foot sizing with them is critical, they have composite toes so if you get them too small your going have that digging into you.

Aside from that great boots, highly recommended.

WOLFPACK WP-32
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBR View Post
If you ever go to a milsim and hear a vuvuzela, you are fucked.
Viperfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2012, 19:11   #8
redzaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
Condor only has one line, jungle boots just generally suck.

OP: IV had mine for a season now, i abuse the crap out of them like i do with all my gear, there holding up great and the water proofing on them is amazing. just keep in mind there insulated so in the summer they get a little warm.

Foot sizing with them is critical, they have composite toes so if you get them too small your going have that digging into you.

Aside from that great boots, highly recommended.
Are you sure? Watch this from AIRSOFTGI:
Airsoft GI - Condor Outdoor Highlight - Plate Carriers, Slings, Pouches, Soft Shell Jacket - YouTube
He says that condor have two lines, 20% is mainly for airsofter and the rest is for military units
Please clarify for me and for the rest of people, thanks
За Родину!
BRRRRRT!
redzaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2012, 21:30   #9
Viperfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzaku View Post
Are you sure? Watch this from AIRSOFTGI:
Airsoft GI - Condor Outdoor Highlight - Plate Carriers, Slings, Pouches, Soft Shell Jacket - YouTube
He says that condor have two lines, 20% is mainly for airsofter and the rest is for military units
Please clarify for me and for the rest of people, thanks
That video does not say they make a military line and a airsoft line, it says that there business is military and airsoft and that it would be dumb to think they only go into business to make stuff for airsofters.

Condor only has one line, it is bought by airsofters and military alike. They don't offer to different lines with different quality points.

WOLFPACK WP-32
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBR View Post
If you ever go to a milsim and hear a vuvuzela, you are fucked.
Viperfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2012, 22:27   #10
baker_Jeff

I've been wearing my multiglam boots daily since the fall, no signs of wear and tear yet!

Out of the Game 04/22/16
baker_Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2012, 08:32   #11
Iguanaman

Thanks for the feedback,I'm going to order a pair from Hamilton Tactical because their price is $30 cheaper than any other local retailer that carries them.I hope to have them in a couple weeks.
Iguanaman is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion