Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old May 25th, 2011, 19:47   #616
XON50

so today was the first time CP managed to screw up royally. i ordered a few parts from airsoftparts. now i order a lot of stuff from airsoftparts so i know its fast shipping, usually the next day.

i wake up today expecting to see my package. i go upstairs, nothing. there's no slip in the mailbox to suggest they might have came in the morning and i didn't hear the doorbell or my parents signed for me. nothing. so i check the tracking number and it says successfully delivered. at this point i'm freaking out.

i email airsoftparts just to make sure they got my address right and of course they did. they tell me sometimes CP screws up the tracking and the item will arrive soon. so i decide to wait.

a few hours later, a man shows up at my door, hands me my package and says they delivered it to his house and his wife signed thinking he ordered something. it was still in its original packaging and unopened.

thank god for honest people. the mailing address on the package was correct. airsoftparts never messes up. so how the heck does the person who delivered it go to a house with a number that DOES NOT MATCH THE ADDRESS ON THE PACKAGE?! there are immigrants who have just arrived in this country and barely speak the language who work for delivery services and yet they can get the address right. i know this because my family used to own a restaurant and we used delivery services.

i have a g36c coming next week. i hope that this doesn't happen again or i will go hulk smash all their candy asses.
Old May 26th, 2011, 23:14   #617
EC74
a.k.a. Silent Souljah

Send a message via MSN to EC74
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHaKaL View Post
I hate theses lazy sob... Strike? for what?
They are already overpaid, over pensioned and over lazy.

They shouldn't have the right to strike... Postal service should be essential.
Funny thing is, pay isn't a factor for the strike.

Pension, people want to know how much they are getting every month after they retire. They don't want it to be based off the market, just a fixed amount.

Lazy? Ya, probably. There are quite a few dicks that I'd love to see canned.
Old May 31st, 2011, 00:32   #618
tygr701
"Back to you, Bob!"

Send a message via MSN to tygr701
These slow lazy bastards better get my pistol here before they strike on Thursday. So much for 'guaranteed' shipping expedited. Was suppose to arrive last week. Also sold a BDU and shipped it out last Friday to Winnipeg. Who knows when it will get there now. At least I can get a refund on shipping. I hope they resolve things quickly because this could cause big problems for a lot of people.

TEAM MSF CHANNELS:
YouTube - Facebook - ASC - Instagram

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Old May 31st, 2011, 00:45   #619
Ktown Militia

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygr701 View Post
These slow lazy bastards better get my pistol here before they strike on Thursday. So much for 'guaranteed' shipping expedited. Was suppose to arrive last week. Also sold a BDU and shipped it out last Friday to Winnipeg. Who knows when it will get there now. At least I can get a refund on shipping. I hope they resolve things quickly because this could cause big problems for a lot of people.
Have they even said they are forsure going on strike thursday??? Last I heard they were working on one last offer today. And they have to give 72 hours notice of strike.
Old May 31st, 2011, 02:00   #620
tygr701
"Back to you, Bob!"

Send a message via MSN to tygr701
http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local.../?hub=CP24Home
http://www.infopost.ca/en/2011/05/ca...rike-notice-2/

Looks like it.

TEAM MSF CHANNELS:
YouTube - Facebook - ASC - Instagram

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Last edited by tygr701; May 31st, 2011 at 02:09..
Old May 31st, 2011, 02:59   #621
scurvythepirate

Uggh i have some things non airsoft, but still, coming in from the states and if they're on strike itll delay it even longer.
The stuff has been out there for almost 3 weeks (somewhere tracking info doesnt work),
Damn you CP.
Old May 31st, 2011, 10:39   #622
D-BOMB

The eff'd up royally,

Item signed for and delivered....Problem is its wasnt signed for by me or anyone in my home and there is nobody by those initials in my house....Another problem is that its a firearm, so now I have had to contact to police as now its a potentially stolen firearm.

God I hate Canada post haha
Old May 31st, 2011, 10:41   #623
Conker

@D-BOMB: Was it today? Sometimes, the delivery guy signs for it for some reason I still don't get, but still drops it at your house during the day.

Anyway... fuck CP and their strike goddamit.
Old May 31st, 2011, 11:02   #624
D-BOMB

It was yesterday, I phoned CP and they said it was delivered but they need the sender to start the advanced trace on it...So now buddy I bought it from has to phone them.

Clowns.
Old May 31st, 2011, 12:01   #625
philly0001

This is costing people money (I am saving money). I want to make a couple purchases but I dont want it to get stuck in a strike. So I am unsure if I should make my purchase (the longer I wait the more likely I wont place my order). This is hurting the companys that depend on CP to make a livlihood. This is just more needed services that take us all hostage for more money. (Teachers, Buses, City Workers, now CP). Striking should be illegal and there should be other ways to apply pressure in negotiations. Something where their customers dont suffer. Its not a good way to build the hearts and minds.
Old May 31st, 2011, 16:04   #626
DarkAngel
* Age Verifier status suspended *

Send a message via MSN to DarkAngel
The more CP Strikes, the closer they get to becomming an essential service.

Then they can kiss their greedy unionized asses goodbye as they would lose any leverage they have.

These guys are repeat offenders. They are known to abuse strikes.

Certified Sniper Clinic Instructor and Counter Sniper
Sentinel Arms Customs - Specializing In Unique, One of a kind guns
Old May 31st, 2011, 17:45   #627
Dart

Fedex ftw? yah I have a gun in the mail, CP.... express, sent today. Should be here thursday, they go on strike thursday at midnight. I have a feeling I won't have a fucking gun for this weekend.

wondering, if they sent it express do we get money back if they go on strike and that delays it?
Old May 31st, 2011, 18:06   #628
coach
aka coachster

The looming strike kind of sucks for us at work since 50-60% of our outgoing packages are shipped via Expedited Parcel. We would ship more through Canpar or DHL but they would require that the customer be available to sign for it as the depots are far and few between where as Canada post has an outlet for just about every postal code.

Anyway for personal shipments, since I would would ship through work, Canpar for Ontario, DHL for the rest of Canada and International and I'd just make sure the recipient had a business address or one where it could be signed for. Alternatively, I have looked up peoples addresses to see if it's anywhere close to a depot/terminal for pickup.

I once sent a 5lb box to my friend in Hong Kong via DHL. Cost me $20 to send it but it was there and signed for in 22 hours of being picked up.
Old May 31st, 2011, 18:23   #629
The Chad
formerly LoveMyStubby

Canada Post is the source of all my angers right now....FU*K YOU CP!!
Old May 31st, 2011, 18:58   #630
EC74
a.k.a. Silent Souljah

Send a message via MSN to EC74
CP will be striking starting Friday, whether it is a national strike or rotating strike is anyone's guess.

If it starts out as a rotating strike, Montreal and Toronto are generally the only cities that don't participate in it. If it goes straight to a national one, then everything stops.
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General