Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Greater Toronto Area Milsim Airsoft Convention October 28 2006

:

Canadian Airsoft News Stand

Old October 30th, 2006, 19:32   #136
willowretreat

Hi Brian count us in for a vendor booth for next year,
I had a lot of interest in the survival courses, and for general information about outwardbound courses.
Anne and I will consider putting on mini Q/A session in the booth, and by spring next year we will have a lot more to offer the Airsoft community in regard to weekend courses.
Setting the date before the end of the year would allow us to arrange our schedule.
In regard to promoting the event, Anne works for that large firm that deals a lot with the entertainment industry, if the general consensus is to promote the Airsoft community to the general public, Im sure that I could persuade her to make a few calls to the media etc.
At the spring event im going to bring Bdu's, as knife fighting wearing dress pants and shirt didnt work to well, lol

Regards Paul C
www.wilowretreat.com
willowretreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2006, 19:57   #137
as_styles

Next year will be much better for us, as we will be in full swing. A bit of a lack luster show for us, but great to get the word out.

Maybe event discount coupons for our store. Just throwing around some idea's.
as_styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2006, 21:26   #138
lt_poncho

Send a message via MSN to lt_poncho
I think a great idea would be packages - combine gear from one vendor, a AEG package from another vendor, upgrades/work performed by another vendor, training from WillowRetreat and something else to make a complete 'purpose' package.

Ideas?
- Skirmish Package
- MilSim Package
- Excursion Package
- LRRP Package

I know they use them in Paintball successfully, why not Airsoft? Provide the player everything they need - paid game voucher, etc etc etc. We're a bunch of smart cookies - we could fill those 'packages' pretty damn quick. It all comes down to 'best practices'. Even go as far as 'Silver-Gold-Platinum' packages I suppose...
lt_poncho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2006, 23:15   #139
Sonic

Send a message via MSN to Sonic
I think involving the CF for a recruitment booth is a good idea.
I also think sending a letter to the local police services if they would like to have a booth to promote firearms and airsoft related laws and safety and possibly recruitment. I think they would be busy answering questions regarding laws and I know that the Toronto police services are hiring.

This would show the positive aspect of our community and show that we do fallow the laws and support our soldiers and military.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
and a Treasurer and Secretary would be good too...
I wish i thought of it jay

Sonic's Buy/Sell Ratings
http://www.ascforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=19840

Last edited by Sonic; October 30th, 2006 at 23:18..
Sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2006, 17:39   #140
Hipshot

I would like to say that I enjoyed the day. I got to see a GBB demo/troubleshooting session from a guy I just bought a GBB from. Plus one of the Ttac3 guys let me test my hop up on the range. And a bunch of WWII guys with sweet wooden tommys and m14's. I think I will be going back to Ttac3 this weekend to do their orientation course.
Hipshot is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > Canadian Airsoft News Stand