Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > Canadian Airsoft News Stand
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official: KWA TDI Kriss Super-V

:

Canadian Airsoft News Stand

Old April 6th, 2011, 18:26   #46
Death March

I don't mind the fact that KWA is making it at all,I have alot of KWA/KSC stuff and for the most part think they work great for me.But at any rate I would like to see more info on a date of some kind. They were saying this spring(witch is now) but still havent seen anything else
Old April 6th, 2011, 20:26   #47
archer1276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death March View Post
I don't mind the fact that KWA is making it at all,I have alot of KWA/KSC stuff and for the most part think they work great for me.But at any rate I would like to see more info on a date of some kind. They were saying this spring(witch is now) but still havent seen anything else
I agree, I have heard mainly good things about KWA, in fact I only know 1 person who had a new gun (KMP9R) with a firing issue, but that won't deter me from buying their products, plus I really want that gun! (Vector)
Old April 10th, 2011, 02:35   #48
ibangkneebacks

i'm drowning, gasping for air...and the only thing i want to save me is that friggin TDI KRISS Vector!...damn i love that gun, fired one in New Mexico a year after its civillian release (LV, Mont., NM and i think another state too)...lemme just say the experience was "muvafakin awsome!"...one handed was the best...i and my whole airsoft club can't wait til these babies come out...gonna bring a different look on the faces of our game masters and judges when they see a TDI Vector KRISS on the stats card...this thing'll let you lay down about a half pound of lead down range, and not pussy lead either...we're talking 45 acp, man stoppers...
i think KWA said late third quarter, so in laymens terms-maybe november or december...as for K10's, there is no answer...but there's lots of speculations...i think there are two types, the GBB and AEG...and i think there's gonna be a body upgrade (don't hold me to it)...kinda sounds like they're going to release the KRISS, then release a kit that will allow a change to the K10
Old April 10th, 2011, 20:11   #49
theshaneler

late 3rd quarter is September-October.

november-dec. is mid to late fourth quarter...

i am going to be really tempted to buy one of these, i think they look really cool. ill have to go search and see if there are more vids out yet...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curo View Post
Look at all the fucks no one gives Miles, look at them. There is a lot of fucks not being given.
theshaneler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2011, 20:15   #50
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibangkneebacks View Post
i'm drowning, gasping for air...and the only thing i want to save me is that friggin TDI KRISS Vector!...damn i love that gun, fired one in New Mexico a year after its civillian release (LV, Mont., NM and i think another state too)...lemme just say the experience was "muvafakin awsome!"...one handed was the best...i and my whole airsoft club can't wait til these babies come out...gonna bring a different look on the faces of our game masters and judges when they see a TDI Vector KRISS on the stats card...this thing'll let you lay down about a half pound of lead down range, and not pussy lead either...we're talking 45 acp, man stoppers...
i think KWA said late third quarter, so in laymens terms-maybe november or december...as for K10's, there is no answer...but there's lots of speculations...i think there are two types, the GBB and AEG...and i think there's gonna be a body upgrade (don't hold me to it)...kinda sounds like they're going to release the KRISS, then release a kit that will allow a change to the K10
2 seperate models where to be released the KRISS and the K10. they put the K10 on the back burner until the KRISS was full operational and selling, they said the internals needed some changing on the K10 and it was still in the prototype stage
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2011, 14:54   #51
Schwag

It's still just another worthless, shitty gbbr. Make a Kriss aeg and I 'll buy it.

(Former)Grand Poobah of T.W.A.T.
Schwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2011, 15:36   #52
Viperfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwag View Post
It's still just another worthless, shitty gbbr. Make a Kriss aeg and I 'll buy it.
id rather go with a gbbr over an aeg. more realistic. id be interested to see how they do the internals on this one

WOLFPACK WP-32
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBR View Post
If you ever go to a milsim and hear a vuvuzela, you are fucked.
Viperfish is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > Canadian Airsoft News Stand