Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old April 25th, 2018, 17:38   #1411
sensible_gambino

hey brand new to this. coming from some basic paintball.
no gun yet but will soon.
sensible_gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2018, 18:17   #1412
Cody1242

Hello, my name is Cody. I live in the comox valley, just recently starting to get into playing airsoft with a group of people I know. I look forward to the new experiences with it and making new friends in the comox valley area.

Right now on a low budget setup of a gameface spring pump shotgun and a spring sig1911 pistol until I can afford a better setup
Cody1242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2018, 12:29   #1413
The Operative

5+ years of airsoft, mainly interested in more milsim style games then the Sunday skirmish. From Belgium, but for the better games I mostly end up playing in France or UK.

Ended up here because I built a L119A1 for a friend, the UKSF forums got me to buy the AG IUR rail but as a L119A2 has to much details I can't get right so I'm in the process of gathering info on the C8IUR and later on maybe CSOR or JTF2 if I can make it work without spending a fortune on kit.
The Operative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2018, 22:10   #1414
Redeyejedi0113

hey guys, new here.
interested in taking up airsoft as a summer hobby.
im located in mississauga and would love to find people to go play with.
Redeyejedi0113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2018, 13:38   #1415
Muskokajoe

New here, looking into airsoft as a way to suplliment with firearms related training.
Muskokajoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2018, 07:46   #1416
edgelop

hi guys! i'm Edge.. i'm in this just 2 weeks ago.. pretty new!! it's lots of fun... and addictive.. Someone can teach me how to sell (private sell) here. as i bought a AEG over a week ago and now i wanna upgrade to GBBR. thanks a lot guys... if incase your interested, i have UMAREX VFC HK417 AEG (a week old)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hk.jpg (75.2 KB, 11 views)
edgelop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2018, 08:37   #1417
Myhe

Hey Edge,

All you have to do is get age verified from one of the age verifiers and you can post on the Classifieds forum.
Old July 4th, 2018, 12:50   #1418
hollywood...
cranky old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgelop View Post
hi guys! i'm Edge.. i'm in this just 2 weeks ago.. pretty new!! it's lots of fun... and addictive.. Someone can teach me how to sell (private sell) here. as i bought a AEG over a week ago and now i wanna upgrade to GBBR. thanks a lot guys... if incase your interested, i have UMAREX VFC HK417 AEG (a week old)
No selling or advertising guns outside the classifieds!
Old July 18th, 2018, 19:59   #1419
LCS

Introduction Thread

Hey guys,

Longtime Airsofter here, joining to see what this place is all about and hopefully sell some old gear. I'm more of a geardo than Airsofter, and am interested in modern American SOF kit. I'm located in Alberta.
LCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2018, 20:33   #1420
holdonreloading

Hi everybody, I'm new to the game but have always wanted to get into it. Now that my wedding is done and I have some disposable income I'm jumping in!

I hope to get to speak with a lot of you and meet the ones who live in the Vancouver area. See you on the forums and on the battlefield!
holdonreloading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2018, 06:00   #1421
Gabriell

Hi fellow airsofters. New guy from Johannesburg South Africa here.
Have a few airsoft rifles and played a game or two....
Gabriell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2018, 07:50   #1422
Stoic Heroics

Hello from the US...
Bear with me here, it's gonna be a long one.

I have been blessed to have been introduced to Airsoft at the ripe age of thirteen, which around the same time I was given a baggie full of parts to put together an AK. Yes, I built that gun from the ground up one screw at a time, finding out which part goes where and how a V3 gearbox goes together. Eventually after gathering bins after bins of parts I had a literal franken-esque under folding stock beta AK complete with a shiny brass ported cylinder as a suppressor, (I mean as a thirteen year old lacking practicality it looked cool as I was putting it together) so of course I would be beet red as soon as I stepped onto an actual Airsoft field. I was not flamed, but there were goodhearted jokes and I was welcomed with warm hands as I sported my abomination, whose old battery died soon after. Eventually I upgraded to an APS manufactured M4 and then finally settled on a DE UMP alongside an Army R85 (I consider these two my project guns). I love my UMP and yes, I know that the UMG is astronomically better than the clone but I will settle with the blood, sweat, tears, and frustrations of getting my UMP as far as I can take it. A couple of more experiences here and there and here I am making my appearance on a Canadian website to which some people may ask, "Why are you even here?" I have been on a hiatus but have been working on conceptual projects and this website has always popped up. Eventually I ended up falling in love with the online community, reading on the tech forum and absorbing as much information as I can while learning to appreciate the work gun docs and Airsoft Vets put into this sport. It is silly to think that someone can connect to people only through digital means, but it is as easy as falling in love and connecting with a character in a book except this time it is someone who is real. I have come to respect the older people on this website and, well hell yeah I'm optimistic enough to think I will someday meet you guys in Canada someday in some skirmish(es).

Fun Facts:

-Can Fix other people's primaries but my own
-Have held and fielded a Systema mp5
-I put Mr. Scrooge's money saving methods to shame
-Once stalled the enemy team with only a knife

PS: Ever seen a UMP with an acr stock and a "shroud"? That's my goal
Stoic Heroics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2018, 16:56   #1423
Littlesnakeman

Hey My name is Jake I am new to Airsoft Canada but have been in the sport for many years, I look forward to meeting some of you and being able to share my thoughts with the community.

-Thanks
Littlesnakeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2018, 11:22   #1424
scarborough817

Hey guys i have been a member for a while, never really posted though. I have a G&G CM18 mod 1 that I'm pretty happy with hopefully i'll get out to a field soon enough

Last edited by scarborough817; November 2nd, 2018 at 11:25..
scarborough817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2018, 13:28   #1425
Hiker_Boy

I'm a first time poster and about a six month lurker on here from Richmond BC. I usually play at Panther. This is my first year airsofting and I already have 4 guns and I'm looking to buy two more, a high capa and a DMR. My main goto rifle is a Krytac SPR MK2. I hope to do some milsims next year.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
Hiker_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank