Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old October 17th, 2009, 14:52   #301
Brit ter

Hi in Black we will have an age verifier with us at the SOF field game on the 30th in Hamilton !
Old October 17th, 2009, 15:01   #302
InBlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit ter View Post
Hi in Black we will have an age verifier with us at the SOF field game on the 30th in Hamilton !
Oh SWEET!
I'll be there for sure. I won't have a gun to use yet but I'll definitely come and get age verified and hopefully get some hands and eyes-on experience with the airsoft guns.

I'm having trouble grasping some information (battery power/charging...), but I'm more of a hands on learner so once I see them in action it should help out!

Last edited by InBlack; October 18th, 2009 at 23:58..
InBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2009, 22:49   #303
FridayNightGamer

Hey all, I'm the FridayNightGamer, I'm only 15 but I've been reading around here, Arnie's Airsoft and Redwolf to learn more about the sport. Got a few years to wait, but I'll just try to get as much info as I can before I can get verified and start skirmishing. Hope to play with you guys in a few years!

Yes, I know my name shortens to FNG.
FridayNightGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2009, 17:49   #304
ThE UNkNoWNs

hello
ThE UNkNoWNs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2009, 18:53   #305
FirefightIIV

Just signed up

Hello all, I have used this sight many times while finding my purchases or fixing my guns. I don't have a TV or computer so I have always appreciated the straight answers offered here by the users.

FireFight
FirefightIIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2009, 20:43   #306
lokbu

Hello, My name is Nelson, callsign "lokbu" and I'm 38 years old.

I'm from Philippines and just arrived here in Winnipeg, MB last June only. I've been into airsoft in the Philippines for more than 2 years.

The reason why I posted here is to meet other airsofter and learn more things about rules/regulations here in canada.

And also I'am hoping that there are Filipino Airsofter here. :-)

Thanks!
lokbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2009, 20:42   #307
Mountaineer

To say hello

Hello, My name is Jeff. I live in Peterborough, Ontario. Ive been on the site for a few months just getting a feel for things. Respectfully taking it all in.

I am looking forward to meeting others that share the same likes that I do for the hobby. I enjoy Airsoft for the thrill, adrenaline, and for the dicipline. Hope to meet many here.

I have a TM M4A1 and a sidearm. Looking to purchase more when I find and learn a bit more.
I have quite a bit of gear including desert camo and marpad bdu's with a Blackhawk tac vest, and of course my favorite full gear of cadpat. I'm guilty of always looking for more gear

Hope to talk to you all soon,

Cheers,
Jeff
Mountaineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2009, 00:24   #308
bananabotdan

Send a message via Skype™ to bananabotdan
Hello, I am Daniel S.
I live in Calgary, Alberta. I have been involved with airsoft for close to a year with J.O.C. and would like to expand my horizons a bit by joining A.S.C.. I hope to get age verified by one of my local mods (Gish / cleric) for both my local group as well as A.S.C. wihin the next few days. (I do realize that age verification on A.S.C will probably take a great deal of time but I can wait) I have read and totally agree with the rules and hope to have a great an productive time here.

Currently I run a G&G m16 with R.I.S (mid grade C.A.S) as well as a KJW hi-capa as a side arm
I have rather limited gear, One set of woodland BDU's, a good set O boots, and a mid range tactical vest, and a camelback (you got to start somewhere). So I am in the market for some gear

Thanks all and hope to talk to ya later,
-DAN
bananabotdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2009, 19:49   #309
Conflicts6

Hey everyone. Just seen this thread now and decided il post me ello to the world, hah
Conflicts6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2009, 20:06   #310
Rymzor

Hey my name is Andrew and i am 18, i have been playing paintball for the last 3 years and i have decided to give airsoft a try, i live near Barrie Ontario, does anyone know any fields i can play at, perhaps this weekendÉÉ
Rymzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2009, 20:13   #311
Tex

welcome, for games check out the games and events forum

here is the link to Ontario's

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

_/|
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2009, 09:25   #312
spyker

hi everyone my name is 21 and im from st catharines. im new to airsoft but good info posting guys
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2009, 15:21   #313
trevorich

Hi all, history buff here looking at airsoft for the first time. Lost interest in painball and every man for himself type of play pretty quickly. Looking forward to learning/participating with you folks
trevorich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2009, 20:30   #314
Solid Soap

Send a message via MSN to Solid Soap
Hey all, my first post even though I joined like three weeks ago. Im from Markham Ontario, in the CF (but havent done basic yet), and I love the thrill of airsoft.

-Peace through superior firepower. What is peace if there was no war?
Solid Soap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2009, 23:11   #315
flip_snip3r

Hello from Montreal!

Hey guys, just giving my intro to the world of airsoft for the first time! Been in the forums for months now but haven't even introduced myself (some guys know me already since I've been getting gear here).

I've been interested in airsoft for a long time, just never got the chance to play (I tried a few pistols when I visit the Philippines when I was a kid) and I've been playing milsim paintball (no not the neon spacesuits with spaceguns), so gear-wise (BDU, plate-carrier, tactical accessories, etc), I'm all set and all I need is the guns. I'm not looking to quit paintball but I am looking for activities during my time off from it and since I'm interested in milsim, airsoft seems the most appropriate alternative.

So yeah, I'm looking forward to trying airsoft (could have gotten AV'd during one of my purchases but we both forgot ).
flip_snip3r is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank