Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Dragwindsor

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old August 2nd, 2009, 03:13   #1
sw733

Trade Rating: 9
Dragwindsor

I don't want to go down this road but Mr. Tony Ouelette, aka "dragwindsor" you have left me absolute no choice. I have been absolutely patient and understanding with you and have refrained from posting this publicly until now. It has been more than two months since you have accepted my money for a custom order which you could not deliver. You offered to refund me more than a month ago and to this date, I still have not received any of it. I have asked you nicely and professionally several times with you not meeting your end of promises. I am sick and tired of this. Consider this is my final warning and things will start to get very very difficult for you. You take other people's money without fulfilling your end of deal, that's FRAUD!!! I will start to contact the necessary police agencies to report this fraud as a start. The next step will be for me seeking legal advice to ensure to prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law. Shall you take this lightly, things will start to be more and more difficult for you and this is just the beginning...
Tony, I am offering you an easy way out by refunding me and I promise this will all go away. So, the choice is yours.
sw733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2009, 18:21   #2
sw733

Update: Just received 1/2 of the refund from Tony today. Now awaits the other 1/2 of the refund before dropping charges / compliant.

p.s Already contacted Illusion re: adding my complaint to his and like him, will only drop the complaint when I get all of my refund back.
Old August 23rd, 2009, 15:13   #3
sw733

Update:
Have pmed, emailed, and called since last thread with no luck! Absolutely pissed and have already contacted Illusion re: adding my part to his report. Now, will be entertaining the idea of stepping up the pressure to recover my money.
Tony, I know you are reading this, I have kept all the record / evidence and will NOT stop until I recover my money! So, do the honourable thing by refunding my money!!!
Old January 28th, 2010, 00:17   #4
sw733

Okay, is it just me or people simply forget about this whole issue with dragwindsor aka Tony Ouelette???!!! Still waiting for my refund and this guy getting off scott free???!!! I know Illusion has something going on with this issue and now I think I will start to take this matter up my own also. Tony, I know you read your pms, do the honourable thing and refund my money! This has gone on WAY too long! Once again, I will NOT stop until I get my money back!!!
Old January 28th, 2010, 11:35   #5
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer

Trade Rating: 616
I'm still out on this, and I've personally already given up, since I've received the bulk of what Tony's owed me. He does still owe me about $400, but I've given up on this deadbeat.

The RCMP doesn't seem to be doing much either, but if I wanted to take it one step further, I'd actually contact the Windsor police. They are the most likely to do something, but at least Tony's name is on a federal registry for the time being.
ILLusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2010, 00:10   #6
sw733

Yeah, don't think RCMP gonna do something about this. I am still 850 CAD out on this matter! I am ready to step it up! I am determined to recover my money one way or the other even if that means I am showing up at his door or work to collect! Stay tune...
Old July 27th, 2010, 11:29   #7
sw733

Update...

Finally received the last part of my refund after close to turn over his account to collection agency and threat of taking him up to the small claims court. It has been more than one year to collect my refund. Just glad the matter has FINALLY been closed.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center