Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

airsoftparts.ca cheaper shipping???

:

Newbie Tank

Old June 28th, 2010, 15:30   #1
BABU

airsoftparts.ca cheaper shipping???

trying to order just a guarder black rubber and shipping is more than the part itself

any1 know if they will do letter mail shipping by request for a cheaper price?
or do they have a store location possibly in the GTA??

or any other suggestions?? other sites?? ways to get a rubber cheaper?

if any1 in the k-w area is doing an order from them i would gladly chip in for some shipping if you wanna order the guarder black for me

thnx
BABU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2010, 15:35   #2
dpvu

Send a message via MSN to dpvu
Duy will do it (give him a PM here or email him through the site) but he can't guarantee it won't be mangled by Canada Post's sorting machines. Capital airsoft even stopped shipping Shredder's Concave Spacers by letter mail because some were damaged/lost and those are tiny.
Old June 28th, 2010, 15:36   #3
Sha Do

PM Jugglez, as airsoftparts.ca is located with in the GTA.

SHA DO
Sha Do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2010, 15:46   #4
BABU

alrite thnx!
Old June 28th, 2010, 16:00   #5
Renegade)
A Total Bastard

Airsoftparts.ca aka Jugglez on these boards has always done xpresspost tracked shipping at the lowest possible rate... You cannot find a better dealer who takes care of you.

your not far from me, anytime he ships me something, its under 10 bucks and delivers next day...
Old June 28th, 2010, 16:19   #6
M.Garcia
M.Garcia
M.Garcia
M.Garcia

Yup guys ok so he gets it. Anyone going to do an order that he can combine with so he doesn't have to pay the full shipping?
Old June 28th, 2010, 20:08   #7
BABU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade) View Post
Airsoftparts.ca aka Jugglez on these boards has always done xpresspost tracked shipping at the lowest possible rate... You cannot find a better dealer who takes care of you.

your not far from me, anytime he ships me something, its under 10 bucks and delivers next day...
i totally understand renegade, im not sayin its expensive or anything, just you have to see it from my point of view, i just want to order the one piece, an $8 part...and to pay $9 shipping for that $8 part....just seems dumb to me, id normally have no problem waiting and ordering more stuff as i need it, but for now that's all i need to get my aeg going and dont want to spend more money on other unnecessary upgrades

ive already ordered my other stuff from the site, and the shipping is very reasonable and fast, but then i was ordering roughly $40 worth of parts and had a couple pieces

just lookin for a cheaper option to get the $8 part

so ya ill contact jugglez by pm and see about just regular letter mail, or if any1 in the k-w region is ordering anything from there ill gladly chip in if you order me the part

thnx
Old June 28th, 2010, 20:12   #8
Scarecrow
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU View Post
i just want to order the one piece, an $8 part...and to pay $9 shipping for that $8 part....just seems dumb to me
Then wait until you need more stuff from him and buy it all together. I'm sure Jugglez isn't exactly enthused about doing it either. We routinely send out 1 and 2 bag orders where the shipping is more than the product itself.

thats just the cost of doing business in low, on demand ordering.
Old June 28th, 2010, 21:13   #9
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

So take it up with canadapost, Jugglez doesn't decide how much shipping costs.

Or order more items so that it's worth your while, this isn't a cheap hobby.
Old June 28th, 2010, 22:36   #10
Rooster
a.k.a. flamethis

Earning your title again Pusangani, read the posts before responding. He said he doesn't need any more parts. He also wasn't complaining to Jugglez about the shipping, just trying to see if cheaper shipping options were available.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2010, 23:09   #11
Sha Do

You can always ask one of the T.O. guys that is heading to a FR game to pick it up for you (and deliver at the game)....

SHA DO
Sha Do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2010, 23:13   #12
Renegade)
A Total Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU View Post
i totally understand renegade, im not sayin its expensive or anything, just you have to see it from my point of view, i just want to order the one piece, an $8 part...and to pay $9 shipping for that $8 part....just seems dumb to me, id normally have no problem waiting and ordering more stuff as i need it, but for now that's all i need to get my aeg going and dont want to spend more money on other unnecessary upgrades

ive already ordered my other stuff from the site, and the shipping is very reasonable and fast, but then i was ordering roughly $40 worth of parts and had a couple pieces

just lookin for a cheaper option to get the $8 part

so ya ill contact jugglez by pm and see about just regular letter mail, or if any1 in the k-w region is ordering anything from there ill gladly chip in if you order me the part

thnx
Ah you made it sound like something else... I understand, it sucks, but sometimes if that is all you need and you need it timely, you have to bite the shipping costs more than the item itself bullet.
Old June 29th, 2010, 01:55   #13
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
Earning your title again Pusangani, read the posts before responding. He said he doesn't need any more parts. He also wasn't complaining to Jugglez about the shipping, just trying to see if cheaper shipping options were available.
Funny, the post above mine suggested waiting until he needed more items too, yet you didn't respond to it perhaps you should read all posts before responding.

lol a user title comment, free shot for the mentally deficient.

It was also explained earlier in the thread that letter post wasn't an option due to smaller items getting lost/wrecked in transit

My post never said he was complaining, simply stating the fact that Jugglez isn't responsible for the cost of shipping, now run along now I hear some noobs need defending somewhere else.

Last edited by pusangani; June 29th, 2010 at 02:00..
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2010, 03:03   #14
Rugger_can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
Then wait until you need more stuff from him and buy it all together. I'm sure Jugglez isn't exactly enthused about doing it either. We routinely send out 1 and 2 bag orders where the shipping is more than the product itself.

thats just the cost of doing business in low, on demand ordering.
BINGO...

Contact the storefront and voice these concerns to him, posting your wishes on ASC will accomplish nothing and frankly usually makes people wonder what the motivation was.

Last edited by Rugger_can; June 29th, 2010 at 03:05..
Rugger_can is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank