Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Tactical Tailor

:

Gear Discussion

Old February 24th, 2009, 22:24   #1
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Tactical Tailor

Hi ladies and gents, I was looking for a rigging and I saw a review on a Tactical Tailor 2 piece Mav. I was just wondering if any of you have owned/used this piece of kit. Was wondering if it is worth the cost?
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2009, 22:30   #2
Donster

i own exclusively TT pouches (i have an Eagle Chest rig) ANYTHING made by either Eagle or TT is the best in the business. Rest assured if you get anything from either company you are buying the best. It will last and take a beating and keep on kicking.
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2009, 22:33   #3
-Skeletor-
I recently recieved my 2 piece split MAV with x harness an assorted ammo, frag, etc pouches. From what I've seen of it so far it's very well constructed, an looks like it can take a beating. A bit pricey when its all added up(mav, pouches, etc) but you get what you pay for.

I've had other TT products in the past an they've all held up very well during training an a tour in Afghanistan.
Old February 24th, 2009, 22:33   #4
kalnaren

I use the 2 piece MAV, as well as 2 others on my team. It's full of win, well worth the cost.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2009, 22:45   #5
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

So its worth it to get the full kit for $218 plus he x harness for $49? Also do you know if they make mag pouches for mp5 mags? I just bought a TM m5p sd5 and I have 7 mags.
Old February 24th, 2009, 22:59   #6
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by notom66866 View Post
So its worth it to get the full kit for $218 plus he x harness for $49?
I use the 2 piece MAV + X harness. Works great
Quote:
Also do you know if they make mag pouches for mp5 mags? I just bought a TM m5p sd5 and I have 7 mags.
Why don't you stop being a lazy ass and go look? It took me TWO MOUSE CLICKS from the vest section to see if they had MP5 mag pouches. Sorry to be so blunt... but seriously.. the newb tank is here to provide information to newbish questions... not to be your own personal research engine.

But yea, the MAV is definetly worth the cost. Very well made, lightweight and easy to move in.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
Old February 24th, 2009, 23:04   #7
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Oops I meant double mp5 puches as in two in one slot like the double 5.56 (deep not wide)they sell. I have looked on dstactical but could not find any.
Old February 24th, 2009, 23:08   #8
Donster

Quote:
Originally Posted by notom66866 View Post
Oops I meant double mp5 puches as in two in one slot like the double 5.56 (deep not wide)they sell. I have looked on dstactical but could not find any.
dude, buy some TT ones. stop asking us simple and obvious questions like this. Like i said, buy Eagle or TT EVERYTHING. That means everything from vests to pouches, if you buy it from either company, you are good to go. They are both made of win and stitched with epic. I personally rock an Eagle chest Rig with exclusively TT pouches. Currently, TT makes a badass looking releasable carrier, but im happy with my Eagle/dont need the releasable feature for airsoft.
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2009, 23:26   #9
Darklen
Administrator

Just ask the guys from Daves to get it for you. I special order TT & Eagle stuff from them a couple of times a year. Might take a bit, but I never waited longer than a month. That's quite decent if they have to special order it from the vendor for you.
Old February 24th, 2009, 23:34   #10
kalnaren

/spoonfeed

I also got my vest from Dave's surplus, though the pouches that were ordered ended up cancelling because they were never shipped.

Quote:
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion