Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Just got my first airsoft - MP7A1

:

General

Old August 8th, 2006, 21:08   #1
DC5R
Just got my first airsoft - MP7A1

Thanks to my friends, what a great birthday present I got for this year, a MP7A1. I'm looking to join into some of the wargames going on, but are there any locally in the GTA area? Also where should I start first? I have some friends coming back from HK, so I can ask them to help me get some stuff from hk, ex. upgrade parts, battery, etc? What should I get?

Gary
Old August 8th, 2006, 21:13   #2
Dozer_01

Welcome to the sport Gary. Take a look around the site and read as much as you can possibly stand. Ignore the dumbshits that immediately post negetivety. That is no way to greet a fellow 'softer.

Cheers
Old August 8th, 2006, 21:18   #3
aZn_triXta07

Heya, happy belated to you. Ask your friends to pick you up some gear most importantly, than batteries and anything else you can afford. There are currently no real upgrades for the MP7A1 but that's alright, as for where you can play checkout the Events section. TTAC3 is a good spot for CQB and it's in downtown, :P
aZn_triXta07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2006, 21:19   #4
DC5R
I have been reading throughout the forum for a few weeks already, but what are some equipment I should put in priority in getting first or the more useful than looks one?

Gary
Old August 8th, 2006, 21:22   #5
Greylocks

Check the Information section and the Newbie guide.

You need your gun, ammo, power source. You need protective equipment. The rest is written down. If you have not found the Information section in the last few weeks, I wonder where you looked?

To find games, there's an entire forum section just for that. Divided by province too.
Greylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2006, 21:23   #6
Conscript
AKaholic

First thing would be eye protection, get paintball goggles, then if you are going to play at non paintball fields invest in ballistic goggles. Guaranteed you will need a combat vest or some rig to hold your mags and other shit with you. Next would be good footwear, and so on. Get a BDU that matches the enviroment you play in, theres no point of wearing woodland in a black CQB arena, you would be better off wearing civies instead.
Conscript is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General