Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

KWA to make the Kriss Vector

:

Canadian Airsoft News Stand

Old October 6th, 2011, 22:09   #16
Disco_Dante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
I'll more than likely hold off and wait to see how they turn out. Like Death March said, I'll probably hold out for 2nd Gen too to make sure they iron out the bugs and mags are readily available.

The whole second generation thing is really a WE phenomenon I think. KWA releases pretty well polished guns when the gun is actually ready to hit the market, and not before. I think in the last few years the only change they've made is to strengthen the NS2 blowback nozzles because the damn things were exploding left and right.

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Disco_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2011, 22:34   #17
Coresair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco_Dante View Post
The whole second generation thing is really a WE phenomenon I think. KWA releases pretty well polished guns when the gun is actually ready to hit the market, and not before. I think in the last few years the only change they've made is to strengthen the NS2 blowback nozzles because the damn things were exploding left and right.
owning a KZ75, I was very satisfied with the overall quality OTB, but I had some parts literally fall off the gun after only light use. Nothing to hinder the performance, mind you, but still frustrating nonetheless.

I know I picked up one of the "bastard child" but you'd expect some some basic QC and I was very surprised of this.
Coresair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2011, 22:57   #18
Disco_Dante

Yeah I had to superglue a pin into the frame, apart from that no issues with mine.

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Disco_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2011, 23:03   #19
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
Yeah I had to superglue a pin into the frame, apart from that no issues with mine.
I've had mine for a little over 3 months and its still rocking in one piece, the only modification I did was removed the orange tip
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2011, 23:06   #20
Coresair

Quote:
no magplates falling off the standard mag?
Coresair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2011, 23:34   #21
Crunchmeister

Quote:
Very true. But I'm more concerned that because the Vector will require some radically different design unlike any other GBB, there may be some growing pains before they truly get it right. Usually KWA are on the ball, but I'll wait a couple of months like I did with the MP7 to make sure all is well and mags are available then pick one up.
Old October 7th, 2011, 00:18   #22
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
Very true. But I'm more concerned that because the Vector will require some radically different design unlike any other GBB, there may be some growing pains before they truly get it right. Usually KWA are on the ball, but I'll wait a couple of months like I did with the MP7 to make sure all is well and mags are available then pick one up.
EVERYONE LISTEN TO THE SMART MAN.
Remember the lessons that everyone in Alberta learned when the WA M4, inokatsu M4, WE M16 and the TOP series of machine guns came out!

Always wait until next year, when someone else improves the design
ThunderCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2011, 11:05   #23
bareass

i hear this was the gun that took out osama... if that's true, this thing is going to sell like hot cakes in the states!
bareass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2011, 11:24   #24
DEATH2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by bareass View Post
i hear this was the gun that took out osama... if that's true, this thing is going to sell like hot cakes in the states!
I have heard from insiders at Haley Strategic Partners that it was an HK416 that took him out actually. I still have the FB message from the guy at HSP that confirmed it. They carried the 416 and the MP7 during the raid, not the Vector.
Old October 7th, 2011, 11:31   #25
Barf
Official ASC News Anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATH2000 View Post
I have heard from insiders at Haley Strategic Partners that it was an HK416 that took him out actually.
Now there's an HK commercial just begging to be made.

Click For chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by backspasm
"Did someone lose a condom, I found it in my shit"
Lightfighter can suck my cock. Fuckin' thieves!

Barf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2011, 11:42   #26
ThunderCactus

Looks like a glock 34 raping an M4 with a 4" RIS
Old October 7th, 2011, 14:31   #27
bareass

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATH2000 View Post
I have heard from insiders at Haley Strategic Partners that it was an HK416 that took him out actually. I still have the FB message from the guy at HSP that confirmed it. They carried the 416 and the MP7 during the raid, not the Vector.
cool thanks for the info... i don't know, i wasn't there, but i didn't think they were packing vectors on the mission either
bareass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2011, 14:49   #28
Brian McIlmoyle
8=======D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bareass View Post
I heard he was taken out by projected mind waves from CIA headquarters.. ( Human alien Hybrids floating in isolation tanks )

And he was not in Pakistan.. that whole thing is false flag thing done by Pakistan to justify getting cozy with the Chinese.

well that's what I heard anyway...
Toronto Downtown Age Verifier

OPERATION WOODSMAN

If the tongue could cut as the sword does, the dead would be infinite
Brian McIlmoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2011, 15:31   #29
ThunderCactus

Well we can speculate and hear things all we want, I don't think anyone's ever going to know the hard facts on it. For all I care he fell down the stairs running away and broke his neck, or choked on a tuna sandwich, and then somebody found him the next day, popped a few bullets in him and took credit.
Fact is he's dead and we can all move on.
Old October 7th, 2011, 16:53   #30
Death March

I like the Ver.1 of the KRISS,that last one does look like a F*^Ked up Glock! Not a fan of that rail at all! I think though there was a post saying that KWA was making the Ver.1 becasuse they already had it done,it was a matter of getting it to market....or something like that. I'll buy the Ver.1,but not so sure on the bad Glock copy

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > Canadian Airsoft News Stand