I feel like Im getting screwed.

:

General

Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2009, 13:40   #46
Azathoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle View Post

It's foolish to offer credit to strangers when you don't have a clue if they have any ablility to pay.. which clearly this fellow did not.

Absolutely agree.

Be more Chinese.

YOU PAY!!! YOU PAY NAO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
it would appear I am not first up in this gang-bang
---
WANTED PTW Receiver PRIME, STG, Factory
Old October 1st, 2009, 14:00   #47
Outcast569

Send a message via MSN to Outcast569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post
Absolutely agree.

Be more Chinese.

YOU PAY!!! YOU PAY NAO!

lmao after a bad day that make me laugh hard. :mrgreen:

I do have to say that Im 100% positive that yes it was my gun. As stated I mark all my guns and mags.

As for messing with it I do know that the cover that holds the springs in I had loctited the screw and it was still like that. Thats what baffles me lol.

Any how I already contacted Gish about this and posted it in the trader feedback area. Also linked it to this thread for folks to read.
Old October 1st, 2009, 14:06   #48
Outcast569

Quote:
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
Are you sure you even got your original pistol back?

Dude...I have to give you some props! From every post that you have made here about this lousy situation...you have shown marked restraint and positive attitude.

If I had any M9 parts I'd be offering to help...most I can offer is best wishes. It'd be a real shame if at the next game this guy caught a CO2 powered 40mm rubber slug in the nuts from close range...(I was messing around with one and they pack a real whallop on propane).

Tys
Thank you Tys.

I think the only reason I seem to be like that is after having to manage the floor of a really scummy Brick store lol. Dealing with people all day when I didnt have to sell them things was a blast lol.
Old October 1st, 2009, 14:11   #49
arman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outcast569 View Post
So how do I deal with this if he full out refuses to pay for every thing?
i dont think you can do anything.... you gave him the gun without getting the full ammount. your fk up.

playing with my kid!
Old October 1st, 2009, 14:29   #50
Outcast569

Quote:
Originally Posted by arman View Post
i dont think you can do anything.... you gave him the gun without getting the full ammount. your fk up.
With all due respect, if your going to post a simple your screwed up comment realize that in the previous pages (if you read them) there are others that say that as well.

I realize I made the mistake of being naive with this sale and trusting a buyer. As was stated I setup the shaft and sat on it myself.

But had you read the rest of the thread Im fairly positive you would also see that I did get the short end here by trying to be a good person to another human being that needed it. Naive and stupid but good non the less.

Basically what Im trying to say is that posting a comment like that has no value when others have already done it numerous times. And all it does it clutter a thread with pointless posts.

Ive already had Mods, retailers and AV'ers thats I usually see as skeptics and cynical people agree that I got the short end. These people are the main focus of this thread for me right now as it is them that are likely to have contact with this fellow again.

The only other reason it was even publicly posted was for others to make there own decision about this person and act accordingly in the future if they buy/sell from him.

But again the value of a simple "you f*ked up" comment is neither helpful or needed at this point. Its pretty much like telling some one to look up definition for redundancy. Pointless.

I really dont mean to sound rude but its amazing that people seem to think that reiterating that I was too trusting, and new to selling helps the situation at all. Ive already received alot of PM's with that message more or less and only about ten out of about thirty or so actually helpful.

Last edited by Outcast569; October 1st, 2009 at 14:33..
Old October 1st, 2009, 15:12   #51
baker_Jeff

You are too good of a person. You trusted him, it broke while in his hands, and he shafted you. You took the high road, and he went low. Don't feel bad about your side of the situation at all. Is your gun working again now?

Jeff

Out of the Game 04/22/16
Old October 1st, 2009, 15:19   #52
Outcast569

Quote:
Originally Posted by baker_Jeff View Post
You are too good of a person. You trusted him, it broke while in his hands, and he shafted you. You took the high road, and he went low. Don't feel bad about your side of the situation at all. Is your gun working again now?

Jeff
Yes it is, thank you for asking. I had to canabalize most of another gun for it but it was a friends tinkering piece so it wasnt as bad as it could have been.

I posted every thing a either at the top here or on the previous page if you want the details about it. Some pretty funky stuff.

OH oddly enough the slide return springs have a really easy replacment. The springs from older style clicker pens. The long and high tensioned ones lol. I used a couple of them last night as a joke and only got about 7 shots off before they broke but hey it works in a pinch I guess.
Old October 1st, 2009, 15:34   #53
istion

kj pistol issue

Don't know if it is related but did you see this post:

JOC Airsoft

Seems KJ does have this issue... could be your's too????

Ken
Old October 1st, 2009, 15:45   #54
Outcast569

Yeah saw that one, Almost looks like a Hicappa issue. Ill go see if he has the parts still and Ill test them a little more to see if those issues apply. Thanks Ken.
Old October 1st, 2009, 22:26   #55
Outcast569

This posted on JOC, seems a little different from what the msn and every thing else was.

Robincalgary

Here is my side of the story...

Jason (outcast569) had a deal where i would receive a gas blow back pistol with accessories for three installments. Jason handed over the weapon and gear after the first payment. for 2 weeks i had this pistol there were a couple issues with the weapons slide but each time i used it jason was present with me and each time he took the weapon apart and lubed it with the proper lube. This happened about 3 times in total. Last friday we were at bragg creek there we about 10-12 of us playing and i was using the pistol in many of the games. each can vouch for it working. i received news that weekend that a family emergency happened back in ontario had occurred .... A death in the family on my fiances side. I then bought her a plane ticket home which caused me not to be able to pay Jason the rest of the money owed for the pistol and gear. When informed jason of this he became angry and talk me that he needed the money for he had already spent money on a new gun. after arguing for awhile about what we should do... jason and i agreed that he would get his weapon and all the gear back and i would get about 60% of my money back... when i gave back his stuff and received my money jason called me telling me that the gun was broken... i know the weapon was in working order when i handed it over to jason. i also have other people who can vouch for me about how i keep my gear. if anyone has any questions about what happened between jason and i then email me at anytime... i hope this has not stopped anyone from wanting to come play friday mornings... hope to see you out there..

ROB

Oh I wont be modifying the post for readability just so others dont think Im tampering with it.
Old October 1st, 2009, 23:08   #56
T_A_N_K

You got screwed, it happens. Just take your licks and learn from it. Be glad it was only a $500 mistake and not $5000, it happens to the best of us. Use this experience and learn from it so you don't make the same mistake again. Your never going to learn anything unless you make mistakes, this just happens to one of them, and yes it was an expensive mistake, but it could always been worse.
Old October 1st, 2009, 23:18   #57
Amos

Yup, atleast you got your money back...

I'm still waiting on $1650 from a certain retailer that disappeared a little while ago..
G3SD6
Old October 1st, 2009, 23:32   #58
arman

nope i didnt read the whole thread. Tank said basically the same thing as i did....you gonna blast him??

playing with my kid!
Old October 1st, 2009, 23:46   #59
theshaneler

tank said it nicely, you just said you fked up... highly inappropriate....

on the note of the deal gone bad, i guess you could be worse off, and gotten screwed out of money and the gun, but at least now the community know to avoid this person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curo View Post
Look at all the fucks no one gives Miles, look at them. There is a lot of fucks not being given.
Old October 1st, 2009, 23:53   #60
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
no doubt about that, but the gun WAS returned, thus completing the deal
It was not returned in the condition it was sold/lent. It's to easy to say 'not my problem' when in fact it is.

Burn the fucker, no pity on douchebags like him.
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General