Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old April 13th, 2012, 05:10   #901
TheB3ard

Hey everyone, I am i guess what you would call a true noob, I've been playing paintball for about 4 years now and after (accidentally 95% of the time) hitting airsoft players and more than once finding my self lost on the airsoft field i feel its time for me to give airsoft a go, unfortunately you cant rent airsoft guns so i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a cheaper ($100-$250) AEG i could pick up (or have delivered you know what i mean) i prefer M14, AK(both 47 and 74u)s but im not all that picky, something similar to an M14 would be sweet because thats how my paintball gun is set up but like i said im not all that picky
TheB3ard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2012, 12:41   #902
ForumFrog

Hello

Hey folks,

German reenactor out of Alberta. I've been around for a year now, and have been to most, if not all our themed games.

I run an AGM StG 44 and a WE Luger with one of my two kits, either Wehrmacht or SS.

I'm also looking to get in on the East Block scene with some Russian kit. I know ASC has some handy people for that (thank you lurking).

See you around,
~Ian
ForumFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2012, 17:27   #903
Ghost116

Hey guys and girls , names Devin live just north of newmarket on, we have a york region airsoft group trying to get started and i have my own team (Ice Militia) probably be seeing a lot of us in the near future. Young team 22,20,20,18,18 and a 14 lol little cousin. But please check out our website http://yraaimfs.moonfruit.com/
and if you live in york region or wouldnt mind driving to york region for some airsoft join our facebook group YRAA or just email us at IMFSairsoft@hotmail.com. All of our events we try to keep posted they arent huge events but always a good time!
Ghost116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2012, 21:07   #904
Grizzly0679

Hey all, guess a short introduction is in order since I run my mouth so much on these forums.

The name is Dave, and I'm 33 from Montreal, Quebec. Just recently got into airsoft and I'm loving it so far. I'm chatty no doubt, but super friendly (except when I'm hungry) so feel free to 'shoot the shit' with me about anything. I'm very team orientated and love the idea of working as a group to complete objectives, hence the sport. Anxious to meet some people from the forums on the field, as I'm sure there are some who are anxious to peg me in the head.
Here we are again bro -just you and me. Same kind of moon same kind of jungle. Real number 10 remember? Whole platoon, 32 men chopped into meat... We walk out just you and me, nobody else. Right on top huh? Not a scratch... Not a fuckin' scratch... - Sgt.Mac, Predator
Grizzly0679 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2012, 01:01   #905
BennyBoy

Hey guys, the names Ben and I be 28 this year, ARR!
looking to get into the game, will probably won't get sex for rest of month due to girlfriend not liking of this idea, hahahahaha

anyways, bought a GameFace A4 for 150 for the hell of it, guess that was a bad idea doing some reading...anyways i can return w/e i feel like it cause i'm like a boss

Last edited by BennyBoy; April 16th, 2012 at 01:04..
BennyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2012, 11:35   #906
GorillaWarfare

Thumbs up Newbie

Hi my name is Tim, new to airsoft but would like to get into it with some friends. If anyone has any suggestions for a new player just send me a message. The more info the better
GorillaWarfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2012, 16:31   #907
SD-3

Hey all, Names' Paul. Been airsofting now for over seven years here in the UK. Been lurking for a bit so thought I'd sign up.

Mainly collect post 2000 US Kit.

Spoon-feeding restricts autonomous learning,

Didn't earn it?: Don't wear it.
SD-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2012, 01:16   #908
Slow
Loves Furries

Hi

If ASC were real life, there would be no Chuck Norris, only CDN_Stalker

MANITOBA IVAN
Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2012, 01:22   #909
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

Hi, we have an introduction thread, please repost this there unless you have a question or something to ask.
Curo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2012, 15:50   #910
JeffyMor

Hello everyone! My name is Jeff, I'm 20, and reside in Moncton, New Brunswick. Always had a few guns lying around, so I'm looking to get more into it! Hope to see some of you around on the battlefield!
JeffyMor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2012, 21:12   #911
Kiffer

Introduction

Good day to all. My name is Ryan and I will be 18 in exactly one month (yay) and am from Edmonton, Alberta. Looking to get more serious into the sport with a few of my friends.. so now all i need is a gun better than my crossman P9 spring pistol haha
Kiffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2012, 16:07   #912
lpilgrim1

Hello all... I'm from Ontario, I'm 36 and just now giving airsoft a try. I have a son who is interested and we play against our close friends, although having just begun. I'm realizing that airsoft has a cheap big-box store supply that doesn't seem to do justice to what most airsoft sportsmen seem to be about and it's peaked my interest. I'd label myself a gear-nut (whatever you do, do it with all of the available gadgets and fun add-ons you can) so the idea of competitive airsoft get's me excited. I have yet to find an airsoft team or club locally. Most of my neighbours have a pile of real guns and hunt quite a bit, right down to the smallest child, so not sure if I'm going to find one or not. I'm a new noob... so there isn't a whole lot I've learned yet, but looking to pick it up from the experts. For now... I'll be searching/reading up here to see what I can find out.
lpilgrim1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2012, 00:37   #913
Slow
Loves Furries

You too

If ASC were real life, there would be no Chuck Norris, only CDN_Stalker

MANITOBA IVAN
Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2012, 11:20   #914
xtian

hi...im from Philippines going to toronto this month of May for good. Just want to ask if airsoft in canada is legal if you abide on rules and regulations according to law?i mean like gun registrations...because here in the Philippines even if you had a PTT(permit to Transport) some law enforcer doesn't honor that paper but it came from their head office...
xtian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 19:10   #915
ThunderRush

Hello everyone. My name is Steve, I'm 23 and I'm from Innisfil, ON. I'm new to airsoft, but after watching a few games online, I decided to try actually playing when I get age verified.
ThunderRush is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank