Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old January 30th, 2012, 23:35   #856
Caveneau

My name is Andrew and I live in Toronto. I've always liked BB and pellet guns. I like to collect all types of guns. This is a cool site to talk to people and get information about products available in Canada.
Caveneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2012, 08:59   #857
Grizzles

im gonna go with vim...the Emac would make a useful boat anchor

Quote:
Unfortunatly, you should have posted this in the Introduction thread.
i tried looking, maybe i missed it, my apologies

Last edited by Grizzles; February 1st, 2012 at 09:02..
Grizzles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2012, 09:17   #858
Andrew1badbunny

My hello and introduction

Good morning all,

My names Andrew I've just moved over from the Uk and was hoping that someone could let me know if theres any sites in the area I'll be moving too? I'll be living out in Bradford near West gwillimby and want to continue playing airsoft, I haven't got transport myself so If anyone is in that area I'd be willing to split gas money etc,etc.

I've many played cqb but I expect i'll have too get used to playing a lot more outdoor games.

Cheers
Andrew1badbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2012, 15:34   #859
DAS BOOT
Das_Hooters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasrkin33 View Post
Hello everyone, I'm Tommy. I will arrive in Canada by March 8, 2012. I'm 17 years old and I've played a few games here in the Philippines. :3
Diin man mu mag settle? Onatrio?

Welcome daan. timing lang ka humana ang winter. Mucho swerte!
Old February 3rd, 2012, 18:04   #860
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew1badbunny View Post
Good morning all,

My names Andrew I've just moved over from the Uk and was hoping that someone could let me know if theres any sites in the area I'll be moving too? I'll be living out in Bradford near West gwillimby and want to continue playing airsoft, I haven't got transport myself so If anyone is in that area I'd be willing to split gas money etc,etc.

I've many played cqb but I expect i'll have too get used to playing a lot more outdoor games.

Cheers
All through out toronto check the ontario games thread and get AV'd at the same time!
Curo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2012, 08:40   #861
Rockfish

Greetings, I am Matthew in Kitchener, Ontario, turning 18 this month and hoping to see about getting into Airsoft later in the year.
Rockfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2012, 01:21   #862
Kubrick

Intro

Hello everyone, I'm Jory, 25 and just getting into airsoft. I picked up a KJW M4 CQB and a KJW M9. Im very new to the airsoft world. Been trying to hook up with one of the guys from Team Swat (Brooks, AB i believe; he recently moved to Grande Prairie, AB) but time frames havent quite lined up yet. I work lots. I appreciate any advice people are willing to impart. So hopefully this year I can make a few bigger games once I get some decent experience. I like GBB rifles because of their realism. Other than that, not much to say.

~Kubrick
Kubrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2012, 13:29   #863
KheSan

My Hello

Hello All.
I'm new to Air Soft but not new to guns in general. Owned them all my life. Used to do the paintball thing in my younger years but never really liked the hardware enough to buy anything decent. Been lurking Airsoft for about a year now checking out the games on YouTube and all. Finally bought my first gun last Friday. It's a beautiful KWA KM4-SR! DevGru. Spent the weekend building a target trap out of a plastic recycle bin and carpet underpad. Looking to get into some games in the very near future.

Look forward to meeting some of you.
Keep your ammo dry.
KheSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2012, 19:39   #864
cribbage

Hi, I'm Jonas, I just turned 18 and live in Vancouver, BC. I am very exited to finally be able to truly play airsoft (opposed to running around my Grandparents ranch with clearsoft). I recently bought a G&G m4 and fixed a pistol someone gave to me. I am looking forward to meeting you guys, and becoming a part of the airsoft community.
cribbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2012, 12:51   #865
Private Black_Hawk

Hello everybody... I'm Private Black_Hawk.. from Québec city...

I'm 36 and I started to plan and buy my gear this winter... I'm new to the airsoft world/community and would take part in some events this summer...

Tired of playing war games on the internet(with all the downsides caused by cheating/stupid people), I decided to kick my butt and start looking for real battlefields and gear...

I don't own firearms since a long time, but I use my father's one's since i'm a teenager... so i'm used to them quite good....

So that's about it...

Waiting for spring to say hello... ... and hope to see you/team with you guys on the field..

Double Dragon
Private Black_Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2012, 18:27   #866
VFR800

Hello:
Name's Jason, registered and AV'd on EAR. From Edmonton. Automotive tech for Ford, been turning wrench as a career for 7 years. Currently holding a Steyr AUG A2 AEG, as well as a Walther CO2 P226.
VFR800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2012, 13:28   #867
roman1606

Hi.
My name is Roman. I live in Winnipeg, MB. I'm new to airsoft but would really love to get into it.
roman1606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2012, 20:14   #868
tango12

Intro

Hi I just wanted to introduce myself. I hope I am in the rigth section. Please forgive me if I am not. My name is tango 12. I have been playing airsoft for many many years. I remember when we played with co2 tanks. Thats a long time ago.
I just wanted to say hi and thank you for having me.
tango12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2012, 20:48   #869
SkareKrow013

Hey, Names Wes. i live 5 min outside Barrie, Ont.

i've been a mil/sim woodsballer for about 6 or so years now and find that it's just a lil too much to play these day with just haveing 2 kids lol. i've been intrested in Airsoft for longer than paintball but never got into it cuz i didnt think we could buy up here.

So My brother and I Happened to find out last Sat. that there was a shop in Barrie so we went in and found out that there was alot of other people out there playing.

After talking to these guys and a few others in the shop I got my self an Ares M4 and cant wait to get out and play with some like minded matuer people.

see you out on the feild!
SkareKrow013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2012, 22:00   #870
JLiang

Send a message via Skype™ to JLiang
Hi, My name is Jessen.

I recently got into Airsoft about half a year ago, and I joined JOC and CAC, my local clubs, well before I joined here. I may look like a nubsicle based on my join date, but I consider myself relatively well versed on the topic, even if I'm underage (15).

I feel I have ample supplies in the form of guns and gear, and I will be waiting to the 18 mark before considering asking on here. In the meantime, I'll make do with some Canadian Surplus and a Cansoft FAMAS I bought a while back.

I hope that I can continue to hone my accuracy and proficiency in firearms handling whilst I wait to turn 16 (One more damn year... Grrrr...) and I hope to play with some of you then.

Although maturity is based mostly on opinion, I will try my best to be 'mature' in definition by general consensus.

I also like spelling correctly. Just for the benefit of the people around me.

And that seems to be the end of my small tirade. I hope to play as soon as I am able!
"-----------\_*_\
JLiang is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank