Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old June 19th, 2008, 11:50   #31
Imperator

Hi from Vancouver

Hi guys! Just wanted to say hi, im new to airsoft, while i do play paintball I've found that the community isnt geared towards milsim the way airsoft is, and i find that more luring, plus the 18+ rule doesnt hurt the maturity level at all in this sport, everyone ive talked to have been awesome people. That being said im from Vancouver, BC and look forward to a long future in Airsoft

- Imp
Imperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2008, 17:09   #32
stanni6365

hello from the uk

hi all im stan im in the uk and im in the army and im comming over to "your neck of the woods" in the next few week and i would like to come and shoot some of you lol

so stand by the brits are comin and i got a load of possibly stupid questions
stanni6365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2008, 17:10   #33
Bowers

Send a message via MSN to Bowers
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanni6365 View Post
hi all im stan im in the uk and im in the army and im comming over to "your neck of the woods" in the next few week and i would like to come and shoot some of you lol

so stand by the brits are comin and i got a load of possibly stupid questions
whatever you do dont bring any of your airsoft guns over or they will get taken by the border security

cheers
Bowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2008, 20:06   #34
ntljt0816

Send a message via MSN to ntljt0816
Hi, my name is Nathan(although that's not my "real" name...i just go by it)
ive never been airsofting before but i'd love to someday, and i already did some research the past few months ^^
oh yeah... and im 14
ntljt0816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2008, 02:24   #35
NoGear
likes being humiliated

Hay my name is Boone and iam currently 15
Now i would like to tell you about my self and a few things you might wana know

Yes iam not age verified but i do have field experiance and read a few topics on this fourm for 3 months.

The Cool thing about my small little town is the police are so nice and well known that i asked about local airsoft rules. Me and my friends Plink with CrapSoft so you guys call it, springers and CBB guns. We play at my home made CQC field, 200 ft by 250 ft Or the Abandond Ball park MED battles 600ft by 200ft but we do have a Large field that we use to use for paintball.

And our local highschool CQC-Med. Your prob asking Wtf Your gona get yourself shot well. Actualy being the 20% resposible teens under 18 the local police say and i quote "Your allowed 2 play as long as you wear proper eye wear and i don't hear about windows breaking" kool huh. I do host games for my friends that also use Crapsoft so we do get to enjoy this wonderful sport.

My gun is currently a M14 Bolt Action Sniper Rifle by TSD tactical its not my first but wanting to try Sniping it provided the look/feel/role of sniping with my friends without spending money on a clone that could possibly get me in trouble lol.

I hope you guys welcome me with open arms and not the firey ones :P
NoGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2008, 11:37   #36
ItS BoOtS BaBy

Hey whats going on my name is Andrew and I just recently found out about airsoft. Im learning about some of the new rules of airsoft and realize that Canada has strict rules and boundries about this sport. I recently watched an airsoft event at Area 51 and I hope to come out and see some more games.
ItS BoOtS BaBy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2008, 16:12   #37
Metninja

Hey everyone! I had a cheap springer airsoft gun when I was younger, got into paintball for a couple of years but quit because it was getting too expensive. Since BB's are cheaper than paint, and I'm a total gun/action movie nerd, I've decided to get back into airsoft a little. I'm going to read the forums, see about games, and get access to the bst so I can find a good used pistol to start up with. Glad I found this place.
Metninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2008, 14:44   #38
Xiao

Send a message via MSN to Xiao
Hi, I am new to airsoft, just purchased my first AEG. I am of age (20 in like 2 days) and I am dieing to play a match with members from Airsoft Canada.

I hope to enjoy my stay.
Old July 7th, 2008, 19:37   #39
llotek

Send a message via MSN to llotek
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
About the best thing you can do is read up on the age verifacation process. Once age verified, you will have access to the two largest airsoft retailers.
Hey there. Just curious...I didnt see anything posted as to how you know you are verified. I got in touch with a verifier about 10 days ago and havent heard anything back, I assume you would get and email or something to let you know that it is done, but wasnt sure.....yes im being a bit impatient. sorry
llotek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2008, 19:56   #40
KNIVEZS

Quote:
Originally Posted by llotek View Post
Hey there. Just curious...I didnt see anything posted as to how you know you are verified. I got in touch with a verifier about 10 days ago and havent heard anything back, I assume you would get and email or something to let you know that it is done, but wasnt sure.....yes im being a bit impatient. sorry
your age verified, look under your avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
Tip of the day: When removing a chain of anal beads from your lovers rectum. Do not pull them out as if you were attempting to start a lawn mower.

sexy time
KNIVEZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2008, 21:34   #41
Savayan

Hey, long time lurker first time poster, after much prodding by my friend. Been prodding around with airsoft for a while now, as it neatly caters to my love of military hardware without the irritating necessity of somehow getting a prohibited license. I'm already on my second gun, having traded my Marui AKS-47 for a Marui AUG, and I'm looking to get my hands on some more AEGs in the future.

I haven't actually gotten out to a game yet, but I mean to get to one before the end of summer.
Savayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2008, 21:41   #42
Denver Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savayan View Post
Hey, long time lurker first time poster, after much prodding by my friend. Been prodding around with airsoft for a while now, as it neatly caters to my love of military hardware without the irritating necessity of somehow getting a prohibited license. I'm already on my second gun, having traded my Marui AKS-47 for a Marui AUG, and I'm looking to get my hands on some more AEGs in the future.

I haven't actually gotten out to a game yet, but I mean to get to one before the end of summer.
It'll also do you a lot of favors (and save you a lot of trouble) to get age-verified, ASAP. Fill out your profile (location, age, etc) and get in contact with a local club. Welcome to the sport!

Semper memor.
Denver Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2008, 22:42   #43
theguy

Hey guys,
I'm Ben, Already posted a hello thread, but was told do it here, so here I am
I'm 15, interested in airsoft, Don't want to be a sniper, My uncle is not in the CF, i don't want to spray-paint my jeans and call it camo, I don't call clearsoft airsoft, I don't want to run amok in the neighborhood, and i own a JG G36c...
I would love to get out to some games once i hit 16, and was told the best way to do this was to become known within the community, so here i am...

Chinese proverb

Last edited by theguy; July 7th, 2008 at 22:45..
theguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2008, 13:58   #44
Matthias

Hello, been lurking here on and off for a while and finally decided to sign up. I hope to get out to some events soon.
Matthias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2008, 14:10   #45
rexdlu

First time you'll either LOVE IT or HATE IT. most people love it. get age verified if you can, it's beautiful...the places this site let's you go..the thing's you can see.....wow... enjoy.

Rex
rexdlu is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank