Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old July 14th, 2009, 18:16   #226
Quantumfart

Send a message via MSN to Quantumfart
Hello every one, my name is Ethan i am just about 17 and i have been into airsoft/paintball for almost 3 years now, but one thing i cannot seem to find is any good Airsoft feilds (outdoor) in calgary...i have a craving to use my L96 on someone in the feild . any way i hope to be with ASC for a long time, you guys have already helped me with alot.
THANKS ASC TEAM!!!

Thanks, Ethan

Last edited by Quantumfart; July 14th, 2009 at 18:16.. Reason: typo
Quantumfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2009, 08:04   #227
Chris12321

Hi all im chris i'm only 16 but i have been doing air soft for about 4 and a half years just around when air soft started up, I have a well l96 a1 i love it i chose it because of how simple and dependable it is as a gun and i also have a S&M ( smith and Wesson) gas blow black pistol. As soon as i registered on this site i learned so much and found every post helpful especially this one.

THANK YOU AIRSOFT CANADNA
and events happening in the Saskatchewan area ?
Chris12321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2009, 10:54   #228
AznFireboi

Hi, I'm Ian and I have about 5 or 6 more months to wait until I can get AV'd. I've been on the forums and just read for a while and I know how most things go down here and I respect that you guys don't like underagers. In fact, even I feel the need to punch those stupid kids in the face for making us who wait look like douchebags too for being under 18.
Anyways, I'm from the GTA and hopefully some of you will let me get my feet wet before I turn 18.
AznFireboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2009, 12:17   #229
Exekutiionr

Hi! I'm Luke, I'm from the ottawa region, Im new to ASC and I have read pretty much all of the basic rules. I fell in love with airsoft back home in New-Brunswick playing on my uncle's huge fields and bushes with canadian tire guns lol. Anywayz now I want to play the real thing, im looking foward to getting started and buying my first AEG. Also looking for help on an Age verification in my region and tips on where to find guns and gear eventually once im good to go! If there are any teams in ottawa looking for new noob recruits give me a shout on ASC or Ottawa-Airsoft. Cant wait to meet you guys!
Exekutiionr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2009, 23:19   #230
saiyanslayer

Hey all,

New to airsoft. Posted in Pet, so I'm looking to spend as much time this summer airsofting as possible. Guess I'll need help getting AV'd too
saiyanslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2009, 23:27   #231
Kimmler

Send a message via MSN to Kimmler
Hey, My name is Jordan, i'm from London, Ont...and i was looking into getting into the mix of things. I've played airsoft at one of my local paintball fields with some of the staff, and was really getting into it. A co-worker here at my work suggested this site. and it seems really informative. I'm super excited to become a part of this community
Kimmler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2009, 00:55   #232
MuT7

Hey, My name is Henry, I'm from around Toronto, about to turn 17, just another year to go after that. I've been reading around the forums for quite a while now finally mustered up the courage to post I guess. I've read up my share I guess and I'll stay put till I can get AV'ed, however in the mean time it won't hurt for me to dig in to the community right?
MuT7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2009, 04:22   #233
.JET

Send a message via MSN to .JET
Hellooooooooooooooooo I'm Eyal (callsign JET), and I'm from Montreal! I registered as Eyal_T and requested a username change but that never happened... so here I am with my new account and using my callsign. Anyways, I'm relatively new to the airsoft world but not to military discipline (I'm an IDF soldier though I live in Canada). My team formed in Facebook and we're strong of about 20 members (a couple inactive though). They will be registering soon hopefully and we'll get age verified so we can start getting active!

I'm gonna try to be as active as possible on these forums, so expect me to appear on a couple topics here and there!

Stay safe!

JET
.JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2009, 12:22   #234
Able1
Joeyaglr444

Hey There, The Name is Joe
signed up on this forum in 2006 ,and completely forgot that i had one.I started posting and getting in to the sport 5 months ago now that im 18, Im ready to go, age verified and Weapons hot i Play at Defcon mostly soon outdoor, I never posted here guess now's the time.

Im Flip but Canadian born, This is my first airsoft season, most certainly not my last. I work at a department store, making just enough money for this sport.

Thanks see you all on the field.
It's not about the guy who doesn't call his hit. It's about the pants you're wearing and the pants you're team mate is wearing, Is it real multi cam or is it Chinese repro multi cam? I don't know but in the end it's still multicam.
Able1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2009, 14:28   #235
Jburough

Bom Dia!
name's Josh, I signed up july on my birthday actually =s
I just signed up because I got a cano-tire r76, and got into why mine was so much cheaper than pro-grade when I'm firing at the same ft/s

so I find out my gun is an insult to the airsoft world more or less, (now I can't stand it)
and yeah, I can't get enough of this stuff

going to get age verified get most of the gear and hopefully look into Op-for
thank god I found you guys!
"My mind is my blade, my body is my soul - w/ out them I am useless"

"squeeze my lemon - 'til the Juice runs down my leg"
-Robert Plant

Jburough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2009, 15:13   #236
Boom-Boom
formerly moi196872

Hello everyone, I'm Stephane.

Well I've been browsing the forums for some time now, actually since March.

Finally met an age verifier last Thursday, so waiting to get everything entered here on the site so I can see all the goodies that are available for me in the classifieds.

Can't wait to get on the field with you guys and shoot those BBs....
Boom-Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2009, 16:05   #237
Jin

Hello,
My name is Jin Park.
I am 18 and I have been to several airsoft games.
Just yesterday I played a game with Ken and his group.
I also play with the sasquatch militia and I am planning on playing with JOC as well.
I live in Calgary AB in the North West
I hope we play together sometime =)
Jin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2009, 00:31   #238
SaberXXIII

Well Howdy everyone, I'm a 20 y.old livin in T.O

I found this community by complete accident! I was lookin for a holster for a Halloween costume (yeah its a few months off but i always start preppin b4 hand) and this place was one of the top results. I always knew of paintballers and stuff but I never knew "this kind" of community existed across Canada- wish I had known earlier. I used to play with my little Crossman Walther PPK but dropped it for archery a few years back. This looks like it could replace my good ol stick and string.

I'm lookin forward to talking, and meetin with you ppls- all in good time, and getting coaxed into this hobby- cause well I'm still a student and not in the best economic position

Take it easy all!
SaberXXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2009, 03:58   #239
cottonGIN

Hallo?

Uhm, Hi

The names Drew you can call me cotton, im new to airsoft, i like the idea of bb's more than paintballs. I hope to learn alot on this site. I am still only 15 but i hope to learn a lot about airsoft and get a better understanding of this sport.
Old July 21st, 2009, 15:13   #240
HalfHeaded

hi, im just 14 but i've known about airsoft for a good 2 years and im just itching to be able to play with some of the guys from Ontario, it might be 4 years before i can play but hey, its worth it right.
HalfHeaded is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank