Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2009, 07:33   #1
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

Angry Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

So I recently ordered a package from Ehobbyasia (crane stock + wires + magpul grip). And I knew it would take around 2 weeks to get to me, so I decided not to check where it was with the traking number.
It has been 3 weeks since the package was shipped from Hong Kong now, and I havent received anything, so I decided to track my order,
and guess what is the status of the order.....it has been return to the sender!!!! And they say that I have refused to take the package at delivery? But NOBODY came to deliver that package....!

And now we dont know where in the world is that package, if it was shipped back to HK?!

PS : do packages from ehobby usually need a signature at delivery?
Old March 4th, 2009, 07:42   #2
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Ive never had to sign for anything from ehobby, back when I ordered from them atleast. I dont deal with them anymore
The majority of the time parcels take anywhere from 7-10 business days to arrive in Canada from China, however in some rare instances parcels can arrive with in days of ordering. This could have been what happened to you, but its only a speculation.

The best you can do is file a complaint with Canada post, and email ehobby about your situation and ask them to keep an eye out for the returning parcel.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
Old March 4th, 2009, 07:57   #3
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

The item was shipped the 11th february and it had arrived in canada the 12th, and by the 16 it had cleared customs and was "out for delivery" but nobody came, and i didnt received the little card they put on your door ( isnt that pretty fast for standard courrier?)

Yes i contacted canadapost, and they told me they couldnt help.....but i could file a complaint....
And I'm now dealing with ehobby to see what will happen next....
Old March 4th, 2009, 08:41   #4
gpassfield11

Send a message via MSN to gpassfield11
I've done 2 orders with ehobbyasia, and I have never had to pay duties or sign. If nobody was there to receive the package, canada post leaves a notice and then you can just go pick it up at the office within a month or something...someone messed up
Old March 4th, 2009, 08:55   #5
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

me 2 ,it's my 4th order from them... And never had someone deliver it at your door, it comes in the mailbox...
Old March 4th, 2009, 09:04   #6
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

In my old condo the parcel delivery driver for my area was a drunken arse and never left a slip that stated they tried to deliver anything. I always check my tracking numbers religiously when Im expecting something.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
Old March 4th, 2009, 09:12   #7
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

I just check the traking number, and the item has left canada...
.so i guess I 'll reorder and waste another 25$ of shipping... And this time I'll check the tracking number each day!!!

I should ask a refund to canada post.... I paid for a service and all I get is BS.....
Old March 4th, 2009, 09:18   #8
Crunchmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palucol View Post
I should ask a refund to canada post.... I paid for a service and all I get is BS.....
Actually, you can't do shit, because YOU didn't pay for shipping, ehobby did. Even though you paid ehobby for shipping, they're the ones that have to handle any problems wiht the shipping, since they're the shipper and the "shipping agreement" is between them and the postal service.
Old March 4th, 2009, 09:20   #9
gpassfield11

Someone is to be held accountable here. I am 99% sure there is not even an option to have your ehobby order 'signature on delivery'. Either someone new at ehobby sent it with a typo or Canada Post messed up.

Although I do believe this is why couriers offer insurance. I don't think you will get anywhere with Canada Post because they are just overpaid cunts. Probe ehobby to resend the package (since it is going back there anyway)
Old March 4th, 2009, 09:24   #10
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

actually you are right Crunch.... Then I guess I wasted 25$ for nothing....Why does this always happen to me??! I'm so unlucky...I cant beleive it...

Edit: ya GP thats what surprised me when i checked, I never had to sign anything from ehobby, or anyother stuff you get from HK, they usually declare the parcels as beeing tots , so you dont have to pay duties or sign.....

Last edited by Gunny_McSmith; March 4th, 2009 at 09:32..
Old March 4th, 2009, 10:40   #11
SINN

Send a message via MSN to SINN
Quote:
they usually declare the parcels as beeing tots
I think everyone is missing the point here. How would you like to be the poor kid they mailed to you in the box. They now have to go all they way back to HK!
Old March 4th, 2009, 10:42   #12
gpassfield11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINN View Post
I think everyone is missing the point here. How would you like to be the poor kid they mailed to you in the box. They now have to go all they way back to HK!
lol

yeah but contact ehobby and sort it out...
Old March 4th, 2009, 10:44   #13
ujiro

Send a message via MSN to ujiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINN View Post
LOL. That's exactly what I pictured when I read that.
Old March 4th, 2009, 12:40   #14
Latvian291
a.k.a. Submachinehead

I recently bought a gas gun off of a member of this board. After 3 days of him sending it, the tracking number said it had been "successfully" delivered. I never got anything. I called Can Post and contacted the seller. He launched a trace and CP told me according to their records it was delivered. I was worried some postie left it by my door and then someone in my building had swiped the package from my door.

The day AFTER it said it was delivered I got a knock on my door from CanPost and the guy handed me the package!
Old March 4th, 2009, 13:09   #15
gpassfield11

Yeah you don't have to be too bright to work for Canada Post
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General