Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Supressor style muzzle safety cover?

:

Accessories Discussion

Old July 5th, 2016, 16:59   #1
devbro

Supressor style muzzle safety cover?

Here goes another odd idea. You know how you can attach a suppressor/silencer to some muzzle? How about a mini version of that with no hole and a padding to use instead of gun condoms?

I do like to show off my guns to my friends and for a cover to be sitting on them while in storage is not as great as you think.

Do you know if such a thing exists? If not do you know anyone with a 3D printer that I can commission to build a few?
devbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2016, 17:30   #2
daishi

Send a message via MSN to daishi
Who the hell stores their guns with barrel covers on them.

Who gives their guns to friends loaded and ready to fire which necessitates a barrel cover to dick around with?

Barrel covers are for use on paintball fields where owners want to add an extra precaution for their insurance. If you are storing your guns, loaded and with ammo in them, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian291 View Post
This is one of the funniest things I've read.
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.
daishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2016, 15:29   #3
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

I don't see the point. Where a barrel cover is necessary is in safe areas at fields, where people will be all over you because it looks like you DON'T have a cover on. Why store it with a cover on? If it's to keep dust out of your gun just use a standard barrel bag.
Old July 6th, 2016, 15:38   #4
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

what's wrong with barrel condoms/bags? These are requirements for some fields for insurance, the point is that the field operator can immediately look and see which guns are perfectly safe. They're like 5 bucks.

Second part is, why would I want to pay for another chunk of poorly cast aluminum that the only purpose it serves is to prevent the gun from firing when I can pull the mag, point in a safe direction and pull the trigger until it dry fires every time I leave the playing field and ensure the gun is safe, on top of never storing the gun with mag or battery in it?

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion