Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Guarder AN/PEQ battery box

:

Accessories Discussion

Old June 5th, 2005, 18:32   #1
vlun
Guarder AN/PEQ battery box

Hey, I have a question. I just bought a NcStar weaver rail that I need to install onto my G&P m4a1, and then add a Guarder AN/PEQ battery box. My question is, how the heck do I attach the wires from the battery box to the M4 without drilling a tiny hole in the barrel handle? It seems like I don't have a choice.

V-dog
Old June 5th, 2005, 23:27   #2
Green_Igor
Banned

I think you have to cut a hole somewhere, along the seam (between top and bottom foregrips) or just in the say top forgrip itself. No worries, the foregrips are always easy to purchase after if you screw it up.
Green_Igor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2005, 11:10   #3
vlun
yeah, that's what I thought. All these accessories are costing me more than an expensive AEG itself.
Old June 6th, 2005, 14:18   #4
mujahadeen

Send a message via ICQ to mujahadeen Send a message via MSN to mujahadeen
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlun
yeah, that's what I thought. All these accessories are costing me more than an expensive AEG itself.

I hear ya!

Bought a G&G R4 Carbine... hated the redimag, ended up gutting an TM M203 for a battery compartment... next time, buy an aeg with an onboard compartment large enough to compliment a large battery.
Curiously enough, if you take the sine of 666°, you get 0.80901699, which is one half of negative phi, or perhaps what one might call the "anti-phi" / It is opposite of balance and harmony ergo: chaos and disharmony.
mujahadeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2005, 16:02   #5
vlun
batteries, scope, silencer, sling, charger, decharger, then you buy the ultimate charger, bb's, krylon spray paint, foregrip, upgrades and the list goes on and on.

The military guys really really REALLY frown upon airsofters. They think we're just a bunch of pussies, and honestly, I think we are. I don't play these airsoft games, I just want to shoot at targets in my 1 acre backyard.

V-dog
Old June 6th, 2005, 20:12   #6
oates76

Quote:
batteries, scope, silencer, sling, charger, decharger, then you buy the ultimate charger, bb's, krylon spray paint, foregrip, upgrades and the list goes on and on.

The military guys really really REALLY frown upon airsofters. They think we're just a bunch of pussies, and honestly, I think we are. I don't play these airsoft games, I just want to shoot at targets in my 1 acre backyard.

V-dog

We have lots of military guys here too (ex, reg force, reserve etc). What does that have to do with your guarder LAM unit?
oates76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2005, 11:30   #7
vlun
Sorry, I should put more words to my mouth. It's just the pictures of young men posing with their weapons, feeling all macho and crap. And the messed up thing is, they put them together on military photos websites posing as SEALs.

it's such a turn off.

airsoft games aren't bad, just don't go all macho with em in on online photos.
Old June 7th, 2005, 14:11   #8
Fungus

Quote:
Sorry, I should put more words to my mouth. It's just the pictures of young men posing with their weapons, feeling all macho and crap. And the messed up thing is, they put them together on military photos websites posing as SEALs.

it's such a turn off.

airsoft games aren't bad, just don't go all macho with em in on online photos.
Again, what does that have to do with the topic: Guarder AN/PEQ battery box?

Lets keep the discussion on topic please. Feel free to start another thread in the appropriate section if you want to talk about this.

Fungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2005, 14:56   #9
vlun
oh, nothing. I'm just saying, don't be a pussy and be all macho by posing with airsoft guns and saying you're special forces.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion