Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Spectre dr clones?

:

Accessories Discussion

Old October 13th, 2015, 18:52   #1
NAC

Spectre dr clones?

Hey, do you guys know of any good spectre dr clones or any other variable magnification sights that start from 1x in Canada? Thanks.
NAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2015, 00:13   #2
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

Spectre DR clones magnification isn't always x1-x4 its often more like x.08-3.1 or something silly like that. As for good? What are you running them on? Simple AEG? I haven't found one to hold a zoom level on my We GBBRs, speaking I run a fixed 4x model for that. And these often have poor eye relief (basically your head has to be a certain distance or the scope doesn't give a clear picture or limits your FOV)

That being said, G&G makes one, I've seen it retail for about 200 bucks it seems alright for AEGs. I was at a local store and was looking at a model made by a company called Phantom, my initial impression was very impressed, price was a tad higher at 250 bucks and without any reviews I was hesitant to purchase it. But the eye relief seem a little better and the dot/illumination a bit sharper. I'm not sure how it would stand under recoil though.
Curo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2015, 01:36   #3
Zfurlong

I've got a g&g one, never had any issues with it. In fact I love mine. Put it on my p90, never taken it off. Prolly never will take it off
Old November 4th, 2015, 02:32   #4
Lone_Bullet.be

For that price you might aswell look for russian real steel optics. They are VERY good for the price but alas, fixed.
Lone_Bullet.be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2015, 07:17   #5
Chairs

For even a bit more can pick up some real steel 1-4x24 scopes that will be waaay better glass and quality. I just threw a 1-4 bushnell on my gun and works amazing. I have only ever looked through one spectre clone and it was alright but hard to get proper sight picture. Or that's just me and my bad eyes.
Chairs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2015, 11:02   #6
waylander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairs View Post
For even a bit more can pick up some real steel 1-4x24 scopes that will be waaay better glass and quality. I just threw a 1-4 bushnell on my gun and works amazing. I have only ever looked through one spectre clone and it was alright but hard to get proper sight picture. Or that's just me and my bad eyes.
Agreed! I also have the bushnell 1-4x and it basically costs the same or just a little more than a repro elcan....
waylander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2015, 19:59   #7
audi_bhoy

I just ordered a fixed 4x from Aliexpress, for around 130$ shipped, I will see if it holds tight on my various GBB-Rs, but it will mainly sit on my WE Scar-H...
audi_bhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2015, 20:20   #8
BobbyDangerous

I have one, use it all the time outdoors on my M4

BA Level 3 Certified
BobbyDangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion