Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

KJW KP-08 Opinions?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old November 6th, 2013, 16:26   #1
augherk

KJW KP-08 Opinions?

Hey guys, I'm debating moving on from my WE Desert Warrior to something a little more capacity-oriented, but still with a nice visual flare. I really like the look of the KJW Kp-08, that lower frame is pretty damn cool, and from a preliminary review quest it seems like it's a solid performer, with the option down the line to upgrade with TM parts.

What I'd like from you guys are hands-on, preferably long-term testimonials with this gun. I'd like to know how well it's working after a few months, pros/cons, what to expect and to watch out for. Thanks in advance.
augherk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2013, 22:56   #2
augherk

I picked it up anyways. here are some fun facts for anyone considering the gun for themselves, as there is no other info on this forum:

1. While on the exterior, the frame is polymer, it is lined with metal almost throughout the interior, giving it a light, yet extremely solid feel.

2. Aside from the frame's exterior, the only other polymer parts are the nozzle and grip safety (I thought that part would be metal :I)

3. The rail is pretty much useless, not fitting any of the three lasers/lights at my disposal. Good luck, although it looks great without one.

4. A strong recoil spring and the fact that most of this gun's weight is in the slide gives the KP-08 a very nice kick.

Pretty much a nicer overall level of finish and precision than a WE hi-capa. Should troubles arise with it, I will post them up here.
augherk is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion