Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old August 7th, 2010, 05:50   #406
Blitzed

You know.. if it's always too big a deal to do a delivery drive by and see if they are actually home before leaving the slip in the mail.. Then why not just not do it. I mean if they are really that lazy. I always get a slip at 9am with the "Attempted delivery" box checked.. It would be nice not to waste 20km's of gas in my f-150, and actually have the Courier come to my door and do his job. CP's website does say they MUST try our door first, no? But no, they insist on making everything convenient for us by just dropping that paper in the mail, and trekking all the back to the post office so we can go all the way there and all the way back just because a courier cant be bothered to walka few steps and press a doorbell.

That being said, what if other people in other jobs started to slack off and stop doing bits and pieces of their job description? Lets see..
"President Obama, Sir, Russia has just launched 3 war heads, heading to washington, new york, and PEI."
"Well.. Lets just go back to the bunker and pretend i did something to stop them."
"But sir, all we need to do is send 3 missiles at them.. Just give us the go ahead."
"But that would take a little bit more effort that im too lazy to give."
"But sir, it'd be convenient for everybody."
"What am i, a good CP worker?"

Well, that was a bad example, but you get the picture.

Last edited by Blitzed; August 7th, 2010 at 06:00..
Old August 18th, 2010, 22:27   #407
BobbyDangerous

tracking has been down for hours.. pissing me off..

BA Level 3 Certified
Old August 18th, 2010, 23:53   #408
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyDangerous View Post
tracking has been down for hours.. pissing me off..
same here... FML...lol
Old August 19th, 2010, 01:47   #409
Eien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dart View Post
this has happened to me now 3 times. I live in an apartment and for some reason they can't seem to figure out how to ring the god damn buzzer. And than instead of leaving a slip they MAIL a slip which usually takes an entire day to get there.
I don't get why they mail the damn slip. They always do this to me usually takes me couple of days to recieve the slip. Irritating.
Old August 19th, 2010, 02:14   #410
PaddMadd
uMadd, Padd?

Send a message via MSN to PaddMadd
My ex-girlfriend works for Canada Post.
Is that a valid reason to hate it? It could very well be the reason nobody gets their shit on time.
Old August 25th, 2010, 09:31   #411
ebfud

I had no problems with them until this morning, theres a new guy on this delivery route who doesnt give a shit. So i got woken up only 20 minutes ago by my doorbell, i get up to hear it once more and in the 30 seconds between the second ring and me getting down the stairs the fucker had writen a delivery card jumped back in his tiny nissan and was just pulling away! I mean what do they think this is knock a door run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
I say we go over there, knock on their door and politely ask them to stop...with a cruise-missile...to the face.
Old August 25th, 2010, 13:02   #412
twistidpair
Dairy Queen

I had the same experience last week only I answered the intercom, told the delivery guy I would be right down (I live on the 3rd floor of an old warehouse) and when I got to the door two minutes later he was gone! And the guy didn't even leave a delivery notice card :rrr:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebfud View Post
I had no problems with them until this morning, theres a new guy on this delivery route who doesnt give a shit. So i got woken up only 20 minutes ago by my doorbell, i get up to hear it once more and in the 30 seconds between the second ring and me getting down the stairs the fucker had writen a delivery card jumped back in his tiny nissan and was just pulling away! I mean what do they think this is knock a door run.
Old August 25th, 2010, 16:43   #413
Matt 'Maverick' Watts

CP delivered a package to my neighbor last week instead of me.. it got shipped back to the originator and now we're trying again... hopefully this time CP comes to the right door :P
Old August 25th, 2010, 19:39   #414
ebfud

to top off this mornings cp shenanigans, the old biddy at the post office nearly didnt give me my package because my healthcard (which has worked as a goverment id for a while) suddenly doesnt cut it. wtf shoppers workers get it together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
I say we go over there, knock on their door and politely ask them to stop...with a cruise-missile...to the face.
Old August 25th, 2010, 20:12   #415
SHaKaL

Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt 'Maverick' Watts View Post
CP delivered a package to my neighbor last week instead of me.. it got shipped back to the originator and now we're trying again... hopefully this time CP comes to the right door :P
You have great neighbors... Couldn't they ring your bell and ask if it was yours ???

101e 506Pir Fox Company - SHTYK NOZH
Old August 30th, 2010, 11:18   #416
enemybrit

2010/08/26 20:24 MISSISSAUGA International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

07:39 International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada

2010/08/25 18:45 International item mailed in origin country

160 Dollar package sitting in customs, and I pay 30 bucks for express shipping. I call a Canada Post agent and they say "oh contact the seller and report a connection" ????? Makes no sense.....
Old August 30th, 2010, 11:41   #417
Blackthorne
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Blackthorne
Paying for express shipping through customs is Russian roulette.

CP has no control over Customs seizing or inspecting your package. If there is a delivery guarantee, the sender has to make a claim to his postal office and get his shipping charges back then re-reimburse you.
Old August 30th, 2010, 11:45   #418
ex
Wanna buy some Nod's? #StolenValour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackthorne View Post
Paying for express shipping through customs is Russian roulette.

CP has no control over Customs seizing or inspecting your package. If there is a delivery guarantee, the sender has to make a claim to his postal office and get his shipping charges back then re-reimburse you.

When are people going to realize that CUSTOMS is NOT CP! They have no control over how long your package remains there. It sucks but that's it. Call Customs if you think that will speed up the process LOL.
Old August 30th, 2010, 11:46   #419
enemybrit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex View Post
When are people going to realize that CUSTOMS is NOT CP! They have no control over how long your package remains there. It sucks but that's it. Call Customs if you think that will speed up the process LOL.
On the phone with customs ATM...

EDIT- waiting for 10 min now to talk with someone, but there is some epic fiddle music playing... over and over and over again...

Last edited by enemybrit; August 30th, 2010 at 11:53..
Old August 30th, 2010, 12:03   #420
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemybrit View Post
On the phone with customs ATM...

EDIT- waiting for 10 min now to talk with someone, but there is some epic fiddle music playing... over and over and over again...
you're wasting your time....

a tip... Stop whining, and wait....lol

You're package isnt the only one nor the most important one in the postal facility... so ya....wait for your turn

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General