Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old December 12th, 2011, 18:26   #826
MARUIL96

oh i totally forgot to say i love airsoft canada and i own a Tokyo Marui MP5-SD5
MARUIL96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2011, 03:40   #827
deekien

i joined wayy back but actually never used the forum. dunno why lol butt... im back! and greetings from ontario. now to get verified..
deekien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2011, 14:26   #828
CodeName Sempi

Talking My introduction

Hello ASC, Im a new member to the more official side of airsoft. My Name is Chris and I live in the Eastern Townships in Quebec where I have lived for the past 17 years! I am currently 17, will be turning 18 in may, looking forward to play at official Airsoft Games.

I have some history with firearms and Airsoft guns, I started playing airsoft when I was 11 with Walmart Clearsofts with buddy's from school and have been playing since, althought my armoury has expanded quite a bit since. I know own 3 rather high End airsoft guns, including a KWA SR10, a Modified UTG MK96, and a half completed M24 Project ( the m24 is gonna be my little baby I have over 600$ put into it so far, missing a couple parts and gonna start doing tests. Ive got a buddy in the states that has put the same setup together with a 600 FPS spring and hes shooting targets at 400 feet!, Dont worry my rifle isnt gonna be that hot!)

My father has brought me hunting with him ever since I was litle and have actualy had the chance to kill a couple deer ( I now have a minors licence) Some things like to think i have is patients, cunning, and being as quiet as possible out on the field!

As you guys may have guessed Im more of recon type and prefer to help my team not get killed then to be a 1 man army guy with the soul intention of killing the entire other team hidden at my base. Im looking forward to passing the sniper course that apperently you must pass to play a BASR in ASC games!

In may when I turn 18 I will be getting my age verified and get that sniper course! Hope to see you guys out on the field next summer!
CodeName Sempi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2011, 06:42   #829
Rip_Van_Winkle

Hello

Hi my name is brad, I am just starting into airsoft, and was dircted to this site. I am 25, live in leduc, And am currently playing on the UBCS team joining the EAR officially this year.

I look forward to playing with some of you

Brad
Rip_Van_Winkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2011, 23:03   #830
StarKast

Hi Everyone, my name is Cosmin ( Cosmo is usually what I mostly get called by so either is good). I'll be 21 in February and I'm quite new to this, in fact just got my first gun, vest, scope, etc today. Hope to get my verification done soon so I can get in the game.

Cheers
StarKast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2011, 16:49   #831
VikingRebel

Greetings all from the UK. To cut a long story short i have given up on the UK based airsoft forums because i have invariably found them to be full of immature assholes, so i thought i would try this place.

Anyway im a complete newbie to airsoft, i have no equipment as of yet beside a few cheap spring pistols. but i'll be joining a local skirmishing site in the summer when my college course finishes.
VikingRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2012, 08:24   #832
tota

hello friends,
My name is tota and i'm master degree in architecture and play airsoft about a year. I play in a team know as FARPA-Força de Ação Rapida in Airsoft (Rapid Force Squad) here in Brazil, I have get in this forum to get more knowledge.
PS: I'm sorry for the bad english
tota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2012, 13:41   #833
GenocidePuppy

Hi

Hi, My name's Mike, I've owned a few bb guns, and a lot of my friends are into airsoft. I've been thinking about getting into it for a while now and I'm in my research phase.

Anyway; Hi!
GenocidePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2012, 13:42   #834
BB Gunner

Hi my name is Rob just joined today and want to say Hello and Happy New Year 2012 to everyone on this board. I plan on getting age verified in Edmonton soon and like to shoot my AK.
BB Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2012, 08:44   #835
djKail

Hey Everyone! I have been cruising the forums soaking in all the information for a few weeks now but thought I should post here and introduce myself.

My name is Keith and I am from Sarnia Ontario. I am new to Airsoft with a heavy paintball background... I played on an RXL team with a sponsorship but decided to get out of it due to the expenses and it just got too competitive, making the experience less enjoyable.

I have decided to go the GBBR route and I picked up a WE Scar-L, so far I really like it although I know I will probably be at a huge disadvantage unless the rules are semi only. :banghead:

Living in Sarnia means I have to travel an hour to get age verified. I am hoping to get this done sometime soon. Also looking forward to contributing to the forums and hopefully meeting some of you guys at some games!

Last edited by djKail; January 4th, 2012 at 08:54..
djKail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2012, 12:07   #836
superesc

Send a message via MSN to superesc
Hi my name is Calvin (Calgary,AB), and I am coming back to airsoft after a long long hiatus. So much has evolved and I am looking forward to learning from everyone here again!
superesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2012, 02:56   #837
TDChopper

Hey all. n00b here. I joined this site in attempts to get into airsoft at some point this year because i'm pretty much tired of wasting my days doing nothing. I have 0 guns at the moment but plan on buying some in the future. I'm hoping to get all in with the tactical gear and whatnot but i'm gonna be reading up on alot i know for sure. Anyways, hope to get to know ya guys.

Joe
TDChopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2012, 22:26   #838
B!SH0P

hey there I'm Tyson and I'm from Airdrie, i just got in to air-soft... i haven't even played once yet, i hope to soon though i have a G&G m4 CQB-S
B!SH0P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2012, 23:09   #839
RangerGord

Hey guys, I'm Nick from Montreal. I haven't played yet but I'm going to watch my first game next week. Then who knows where I go from there? I used to play paintball (speedball) on a serious level a few years ago but got turned off from all the cheating and the price of anything that was on a competitive level.
RangerGord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2012, 12:22   #840
TucsokTim

Hi my name is Tim, done some small airsoft with friends but nothing big. Looking to meet new people in the gta area. Any suggestions on gear would be helpful, as I am fairly new and know very little.
TucsokTim is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank