Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old July 26th, 2010, 22:20   #496
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Welcome gents, its usually a good idea to update your locations, that way local members can render aid. I suggest reading the faq's at least twice before asking questions. And then meeting up with an age verifiers as soon as you can. Enjoy our hobby.
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2010, 19:05   #497
Syiniyed

Hello there, my name is Alex (or Alexander) and I'm happy to be here. I live in Calgary, AB and I go under the name Justice10 on JOC. I'm 15 and I understand 110% that the world of airsoft does not open up until I'm 18 and older. But just wanted to be here to learn, get to know people and hopefully make a good impression of myself to you vets out there from now until I get AV'd and beyond. Once again, happy to be here, hope to talk to you guys soon!
Syiniyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2010, 14:16   #498
DEAGLE24

Hi. My name's Max and I'm from SW Edmonton. I'm 23 years old.

Last edited by DEAGLE24; July 31st, 2010 at 14:20..
DEAGLE24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2010, 14:38   #499
silenced13

Hi Guys

My name is Henry and i'm a noob to airsoft, so please be nice =P. I'm 21 and i'm currently living in Kingston. I'm a University student and i recently discovered airsoft when i was surfing the web. This sport seems really interesting and i would very much want to give it a try!

Nice to meet you all!
silenced13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2010, 20:10   #500
GfPete

Hello im Pete, 22 years old from montreal , im new to the airsoft community and im really looking forward seeing you guys in a game soon.
GfPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2010, 21:04   #501
Cullj

Hey everybody, I'm John, i'm 24 and in Nova Scotia. I've just got into airsoft over the past week honestly. I've already picked up a Smith&Wesson M&P40 for my secondary and a M15A4 Carbine from Classic Army for my primary. I'm just waiting for more gear to show up from online orders. I'm looking forward to getting out on the field!

Last edited by Cullj; August 3rd, 2010 at 21:05.. Reason: Added info
Cullj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2010, 16:02   #502
Project Xuthus

Hey guys. I am new to the Airsoft community and just bought a Crosman C11 Airsoft toy. I do enjoy it . I hope to get into the sport more, awell as fit into this community of, if this is a word, "Airsofters". I am sorry if this is not the right place to introduce myself. Anyways, I hope to be accepted in to this great community.

-Matt
Project Xuthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2010, 12:39   #503
Cthulhu

Hey all. I'm new to the Airsoft community and living in Winterpeg Manisnowba. Last Saturday I was lucky enough to be invited over by a few friends for an Airsoft session. Nothing really advanced, basic tag but a lot of fun. As we progressed it was more and more military style play which I love. We played for about 4 and a half hours! Needless to say I am beyond hooked, and I'm looking forward to buying my first gun. I think I'll be going to gas route.

If there are other 'peggers on here I would love to hear from you.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2010, 00:16   #504
CharonTB7

Hola everyone. I just recently moved from Miami to London, I always wanted to go airsofting in Miami but never had the chance. I'm 18 y/o, can't wait to "trade paint" with you guys and get Age Verified so I can see that darned B/S/T section
Old August 9th, 2010, 22:35   #505
aspire

Send a message via MSN to aspire Send a message via Skype™ to aspire
Hey,
I am Jamie from Collingwood, Ontario... if anyone else lives near me let me know...I am new to airsoft and am looking to eventually getting into a few matches in the next few months.

Add me on MSN...we can chat er up...maybe I already know ya :P.
aspire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2010, 23:07   #506
Pvt Night Fury

Hi

Hi my name is Josh, you see, i'm 14, living in New York, i'm starting as a sniper.
I got an L96A1 sniper, and a Barska 4x32 scope on it, i got a guille suit, but i have not been in competition yet, although i am anticipating it. My Spec. Ops name is Pvt Night Fury, so thats what i made my username.
Pvt Night Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2010, 09:55   #507
koolkid airdude
rode worrier

were can i play near saint john new brunswick
koolkid airdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2010, 09:58   #508
koolkid airdude
rode worrier

i play at this indoor place in toronto but i dont live in ontario
koolkid airdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2010, 21:10   #509
Limoman

Hey Everyone

Hello Airsoft Canada, Was introduced to airsoft just a few weeks ago, and will never go back to paintball. Living in Woodbridge, Ontario and currently trying to get my arsenal together. Looking forward in meeting others and getting on the field.

-Joe
Limoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2010, 21:24   #510
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limoman View Post
Hello Airsoft Canada, Was introduced to airsoft just a few weeks ago, and will never go back to paintball. Living in Woodbridge, Ontario and currently trying to get my arsenal together. Looking forward in meeting others and getting on the field.

-Joe
Welcome, please read the faq's. then read them again before you start posting questions. Please fill in your profile a bit, that way if you ask a question people won't have to come here to see where you are from. If you are 18+ get age verified. Its worth it and will open up the classifieds and retailer sections for you. if you are under 18 that om too. Please read and learn so that when you are 18 you will be ready to purchase and game with us.
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank