Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Velocity Arms(Toronto airsoft) Order Problem

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old July 13th, 2010, 20:44   #1
pekjackie

Trade Rating: 10
Unhappy Velocity Arms(Toronto airsoft) Order Problem

Here is the thing,

I placed an order from Velocity Arms(torontoairsoft), I got my package yesterday morning, the problem is there is one Gas Magazine missed, i was supposed to receive 3 of Green Gas Magazines but i only got two. After that, I sent a PM to him through ASC, also a e-mail to his hotmail address, 24 hours passed already, i got nothing, tried to contact him on his website, but everytime i send the message, the site told me the message is invaild. I hope he can contact me in 48 hours now.

E-mail that i sent:
Quote:
Hello Frank,

I ordered a WE M16 GBBR and TWO Extra WE Gas Magazines one week ago, i send you a PM on ASC already, im not sure you got that or not. The problem is the gun was supposed come with one gas magazine in the box plus the two extra magazines that i ordered, but when i got the package this morning which only two magazines in the box, so i only have two magazines instead 3 that i should have. So please check and i hope you can ship my missing gas magazine asap, thank you. My order number is #001185.

Thanks
I hope ASC staff also can help me on this.
pekjackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2010, 11:09   #2
pekjackie

Trade Rating: 10
Problem sovled
pekjackie is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center