Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old January 17th, 2011, 11:55   #631
1n5ane

Hey everyone, I'm Dave and I live in Richmond Hill/Markham. Not really into airsofting; I'm more of a collector/shooter. I currently have a KJW M9 and a KSC G19 but I'm looking to expand my collection.
1n5ane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 23:52   #632
cpgop

I dont think I posted a hello yet, so here it goes.

Hi every one i'm Greg, Currently 15 waiting to hit my 18th birthday, and collecting gear while I wait. I currently own a G&G GR16, now before you go "ozmgs hes under age" I dont use it for airsoft(as in at a field or with my buddys) I keep it in my basement only, and it never leaves(unless its for repairs) I use it only for shooting targets, have a (sorta) shooting box setup in my basement. to practice for when I'm able to hit a game. I'm hoping to start being a combat photographer until I'm allowed to play, just waiting for my camera to get here.

Just thought I'd explain a little about my self in my intro.

So once again Hello, im cpgop/Greg
cpgop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2011, 03:07   #633
L473ncy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpgop View Post
Hi every one i'm Greg, Currently 15 waiting to hit my 18th birthday, and collecting gear while I wait. I currently own a G&G GR16
OMGZ hez und3r ag3!!!!!!11111oneoneone1!1eleven1

Welcome to the forums Greg. Good stuff, you may actually be able to start playing slightly earlier (say 16 or 17) once people get to know you. "Combat photography" is usually welcome at games (I know I like to satiate my narcissistic side and look badass) and a great way to introduce yourself to your local community. Once they see you're not some minor who's a tool they may make some concessions for you (usually what happens is a blanket moratorium on minors playing is in effect and some can play on a case by case basis once the other players see they're alright and actually respectful).

PS: You totally don't need tonnes and tonnes of gear, I mean sure it's awesome and all but there's a difference between being kitted out for a milsim game and kitted out for a weekend pickup game/skirmish.
Old January 26th, 2011, 16:49   #634
Chris26

Hello my name is Chris, I just turned 18 on December 18 (champagne birthday!). I live in Vancouver, BC. I started airsofting the summer of 2010 and I also go by "Chris26" at gasguns.info, yes i am a gas gun guy I am looking into getting Age Verified very soon.

Chris
Chris26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2011, 19:46   #635
Foxtrot752
a.k.a. matheo1988

Send a message via MSN to Foxtrot752 Send a message via Skype™ to Foxtrot752
Hello! My name is Sacha. I am 22 and I live in quebec city for the moment and I work for the ministery of national defense, and it's the most awsome job ever! Also in the military. I just started airsoft so i don't have much gear and stuff. But I am working on it!!! I have my first game this weekend and I can't wait!! XD

So I hope we will have a lot of fun!
Old January 26th, 2011, 19:50   #636
All-DresZ

hey my name is guyllaume and im from Rouyn quebec and i was a ex paintball player .
it been now more than a year that i played airsoft!!!
All-DresZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2011, 20:56   #637
DrSmashPanda

Sups, I'm Keith . I'm in Toronto (Scarborough) Ontario. I used to paint ball on a casual level, but then I wanted to get serious with it. I then discovered airsoft and now I'm crazy about it. I just started off though :X. Anyway hope to see you all on the field soon
DrSmashPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2011, 09:45   #638
Serious_Exsanguination

First Post in the Intro Thread...appropriate.

I am primarily interested in Airsoft/MilSim to promote realistic tactical medical training. The FoF aspects with minimal safety templating has merit in LEO/Mil training during Care Under Fire/Officer Down scenario training.

Introduced to ASC by Blackthorne

Last edited by Serious_Exsanguination; January 29th, 2011 at 09:50.. Reason: spelling of a hypo-caffeinated state
Serious_Exsanguination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2011, 09:55   #639
Blackthorne
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Blackthorne
Welcome aboard S.E. Good to see you here!

I have a couple of Team boards i will get you to access to further your goals.
Old January 29th, 2011, 09:58   #640
Serious_Exsanguination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackthorne View Post
Welcome aboard S.E. Good to see you here!

I have a couple of Team boards i will get you to access to further your goals.
Tks. See you soon.
Serious_Exsanguination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 01:19   #641
Patches1001

"Do or do not, there is no try" that great quote was said by a man of infinite wisdom, Yoda. Therefore I am not trying to get into Airsoft, I will get into Airsoft! Hey guys, my name is Nick O'Halloran and yes i like liquor hahaha. My buddy grrxmaster (Chris) mentioned airsoft to me and suggested(more like enforced) that I join. I always thought that i'd like something like this but I never really was prompted about it, well here I am and i'm ready to get going.
I am planning an extensive career in the Canadian Armed Forces, and thought this would be awesome for stress relief. i am currently underage ( 18 this December coming) where I plan on being age verified. So thanks in advance for having me.
Patches1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 01:34   #642
Zep

Hey

I've been posting on the forum for abit now so thought id say hi, "Hello".. I was looking for info online and found ASC. I've found a lot of useful information on the site and a lot of help from members, Cheers to you guys and maybe i'll see some of you sometime at a game or whatnot. Great crowd here, hard to find.

Im in the CF and have been for a few years now, and im posted to Pet.

I have played for a few months with my friends, i really liked it so i got my own.

Cheers.

Magpul G&P M4 Carbine
King Arms Knight's SR-16 Carbine
Team: Delta 5. ASO Username: Maniak

Last edited by Zep; January 30th, 2011 at 01:38..
Zep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 20:57   #643
Buckle

Hello from the East Coast!
Just got av'd there and hope to get av'd on here. Great site for a great sport!
Buckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:27   #644
ardo

Hi guys, glad to have found this forum. I'm 50+ but only discovered firearms in the past couple of years. I have an RPAL and a few semi-auto handguns in my possession. I'm about to take my Black Badge course to get into IPSC.

I came across this forum while looking for a realistic gun body that I could mod for training purposes. At this point, just trying to find a cheap clear plastic gun with somewhat realistic trigger pull and trigger reset. Ideally, something that resets the trigger without racking the slide. Not sure if such beast can be found, but hoping to get an informed opinion from the pros here.

The idea is to add a laser that flashes momentarily when the shot is broken, indicating where the shot would have hit the target. I'm thinking this would aid in learning good trigger techniques, and will help calling the shots as well.

TIA!
ardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2011, 18:50   #645
Nozdormu

Hello all,

I am Nozdormu, played a few rounds of airsoft indoors absolutely love it. I do not have any gear yet but I am starting to save some cash to get some gear.
I have already been Av'd so now its just finding gear thats good for a starter without getting something that is crap. Good luck to you all.
Nozdormu is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank