Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old December 11th, 2010, 05:35   #601
burningashes
cumpulsive masturbator

Welcome to ASC. The first step for you would be to read up on the forum FAQs and get Age Verified if youre 18 or over.

Start by reading here:

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21
burningashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2010, 23:19   #602
Korunos
a.k.a. Asteroth33

Hey everyone

My name is Ryan, I'm 36 years old and very new to Airsoft. I live in Mississauga and travel all over Ontario because of my job. I service and install commercial alarm systems. I've never really been into painball, tried it a few times and it just wasn't for me.

Picked up an M4 SOPMOD today, and looking forward to getting out to a game soon.
Korunos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2010, 00:52   #603
Kuney

Hello, My name is Kuni, living in outskirts of Tokyo, Japan.
I am 3 years old in this hobby and belonged to the local airsoft team.
I see a fund of helpful Airsoft related information over here and ASC forums are well organized.
That's Why I registered here and I would like to see more airsoft pics from you,
and ofcourse I would love to share my photos of our games in Japan someday.

Thank you!
Kuney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2010, 00:53   #604
cooney

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuney View Post
I see a fund of helpful Airsoft related information over here and ASC forums are well organized.
That's Why I registered here and I would like to see more airsoft pics from you,

Thank you!
Get me some Tokyo Marui Parts hehe
cooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2010, 05:22   #605
Kingsix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuney View Post

Thank you!
Enjoy your stay on ASC
Old December 21st, 2010, 23:28   #606
Lucky13

hey

Hey

My name is Phill and I am addicted to airsoft. It all started with my first gun a spring action Crossman that I got at Canadian Tire. Now it has rapidly become a collection (took like a month GF is getting mad). I just picked up a new AEG at Wallmart (my training wheels gun) and am currently getting all of the bugs out on it before I move up to a nicer gun. Now all I need to do is find a field or indoor place arrount the GTA where I can play.

Hope to see some of you soon on the field

cheers

Phill
Lucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2010, 02:56   #607
Kuney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsix View Post
Enjoy your stay on ASC
Thankyo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
Get me some Tokyo Marui Parts hehe
I used to live in just next to the TM's headquarter in Tokyo.
At that time, I wasn't interested in Airsoft things...damn me
Kuney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2010, 22:19   #608
Grrxmaster

Send a message via MSN to Grrxmaster
Alright, I'm a bit late with my introduction, having joined three days ago, but whatever. Hello, AirsoftCanada community! I'm a newbie, and hope I'll be accepted among you all!
Grrxmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2010, 18:59   #609
AirsoftHandsdown!

Hi there! My name is Kevin and I'm only 13 years old and VERY interested in Airsoft, i will be 14 on the 14th of March but i would be 4 years under the legal age to get AV-ed still, but that will not stop me from making a few friends on ASC. I will be patient and wait till Im 18! But for now I say hi to all and hope to see you in future wars when Im old enough!
AirsoftHandsdown! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2010, 19:29   #610
Scouser

hrm I suppose i should have done this long ago but just stumbled accross this now

im Tj, live in winnipeg, callsign is JR (my old man was already on the team when i joined, thus im stuck with JR)

Started with an M4, had a munckin on the way so was forced to part with it, picked up a JG mp5sd once things were settled (the wife was kind enough to let me out to play once more), and sold it recently to allow the purchase of a nice shiny Tm p90 TR

been playing since april of 08, so yeah this hello is somewhat belated

better late than never tho right?
Old January 3rd, 2011, 14:15   #611
Irregular

Hello everyone, my name's Jay, I'm 38 and hail from sunny Victoria BC.

I've lurked on this site for the last 6 months and figured it was time to register. As a relative newcomer to the sport I must say this site has been an invaluble resource. Reading the FAQ's and using the search functions has no doubt saved me hundreds of dollars and tons of headaches and embarrasment in starting out...

Bravo to those of you who take the time and effort to patiently educate newcomers like myself to the ins and outs of the sport!
Irregular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2011, 14:30   #612
L473ncy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirsoftHandsdown! View Post
Hi there! My name is Kevin and I'm only 13 years old and VERY interested in Airsoft, i will be 14 on the 14th of March but i would be 4 years under the legal age to get AV-ed still, but that will not stop me from making a few friends on ASC. I will be patient and wait till Im 18! But for now I say hi to all and hope to see you in future wars when Im old enough!
Cool. You might want to check out JOC (Joint Operations Calgary). Also I believe that you can play airsoft at Laser Trek when you're 16+ or something (I don't know what the rules they have are but it doesn't hurt to check it out/ask). Don't expect a yes though, although it's refreshing to know that someone in Generation Z is actually willing to wait for something instead of being the "hyper ADD instant gratification COD r00lez whiny brats" that I see all the time.
Old January 3rd, 2011, 15:36   #613
DEATH2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
Cool. You might want to check out JOC (Joint Operations Calgary). Also I believe that you can play airsoft at Laser Trek when you're 16+ or something (I don't know what the rules they have are but it doesn't hurt to check it out/ask). Don't expect a yes though, although it's refreshing to know that someone in Generation Z is actually willing to wait for something instead of being the "hyper ADD instant gratification COD r00lez whiny brats" that I see all the time.
Your correct. Lazer Trek allows players over 16 with parental consent. Players play on Sunday's, Monday's, and Wednesdays. However each night has certain rules as they are run by different people. Wednesday's is 18+ usually. Lazer Trek also has rental guns as well for people new to the sport and wanting to try it out.

www.jocairsoft.com <--- Website for the JOC Boards.
Old January 4th, 2011, 13:08   #614
azrael99

hello

i'm azrael99 and im not new to airsoft but i never really got pro airsoft. only cheaps ones.

since this forum is the biggest airsoft forum in canada it's logic than i join it.

so there 2-3 infor about me:

-name: azrael99
-city: Quebec
-language: french, english
-job: landscaping
-combat experience: 6 years in the canadian forces. armored
-playing class:
*long distance : sniper
*medium distance: sharp shooter, machine gunner
*CQB , commando
azrael99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2011, 01:51   #615
AirsoftHandsdown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
Thanks I'll give it a shot when im 16, and yes i am willing to wait im not those brats... anyways THANKS!
AirsoftHandsdown! is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank