Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old March 17th, 2010, 00:39   #421
Short Round
Najohn

I've been here on the forums quite a bit, and just wanted to know if there were any fields in Barrie? I will be moving there come october.
Old March 18th, 2010, 19:22   #422
blackacidevil

Hello all. Longtime lurker (registered Oct 2006), second post.
Name's Adam, 34 years old with an (almost) wife, and thankfully, no kids. Avid computer/gamer geek, but in need of a new hobby. (the wife cut me off from getting a 7th computer hahaha, and need to spend my money on something...)

Always been a fan of paintball, but always desired something more realistic. Hence my presence here.
Looking forward to entering what looks to be an amazing sport.
blackacidevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 23:25   #423
georgehutchison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najohn View Post
I've been here on the forums quite a bit, and just wanted to know if there were any fields in Barrie? I will be moving there come october.
Ya man I run a fantastic field up here with the help of an outstanding team. We have 130 acre private field and welcome responsible new players all the time. hit me up with a pm anytime and we would love to get you in on the games.
George
Old March 23rd, 2010, 15:36   #424
Shinka Prime

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost exactly a year since I last posted in the forums. I just wanted to stop in again and let you all know what I've been up to. Over the last year I managed to pick up a Crossman P9, and Panther Arms M4 Duty Kit. They're just Walmart "clear-soft" but they're still fun. I've been in a couple of skirmishes. They weren't as fun as I was hoping. I'm thinking it was just the group, cause the 3 man team I was a part of was one team player and two solo players . The matches just made me hungry for a more organised play. Anyway that's where I'm at!! Oh and sorry I didn't make the appointment Bob the Angry Potato...Life kinda jumped in the way :banghead: . I'm looking foreward to getting to know you guys, and soak up knowledge like a sponge lol

EDIT: Crap I forgot! My name is Ernie. I'm 36, and live in Nova Scotia!!

Last edited by Shinka Prime; March 23rd, 2010 at 15:38.. Reason: Forgot content.
Shinka Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2010, 01:21   #425
Hairu

Hey so I'm Uriah
I'm 19 I'm from Parkhill Ontario a hick town outside of London Ontario
Me and my friend bought those cheap ass "airsoft" guns from wal-mart last week shot them a bunch and had a real good time, we then looked up airsoft on the internet because we figured it could be more fun if our guns fired accurately
yeah so we're trying to get into airsoft and we've been looking for the gun we wanna get to start and so far Ive been looking at the Aftermath Broxa vs the G&G PMP5 with blow back

Yeah so hope to get to know you all a bit better and get into airsoft
Hairu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2010, 20:53   #426
Rooster
a.k.a. flamethis

Hey guys, just figured this is the best place for post #1. My name is Dan, from Miramichi NB. I was browsing Walmart and thought, there HAS to be something better than THIS!
I mean I have one I got at crappy tire a few years back. Looks great on my shelf, but can't shoot a BB 10 feet... so that's why I'm here. For research and once I get AV'd I'll be peekin around the Classifieds..
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2010, 23:51   #427
alpinestars97

hey guys, my name is scott robertson, im a mature 17 year old that has met and talked with charlie tango (since my friend were getting av'd) im pretty new to airsoft but know some knowledge, me and my buddies have been looking in to the sport for abit now and are really intrested in getting into it. this past weekend we were at xtreme tactics just getting a feel for airsoft, i am in the mists of getting my gear and waiting till i turn 18 to get my gun

thanks, alpinestars97
alpinestars97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2010, 22:19   #428
JayDriscoll77

Hello

hello, My name is Jamie, im a friend of "hairu" other wise known as uriah, i live in parkhill Ontario and weve become intrested in starting up in airsoft, and i was wondering what everyone thinks of the JG M4 S-System?
JayDriscoll77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2010, 15:45   #429
DanoftheDead

Dan, 23, wife and 2 year old son. New to Airsoft, played a few games with friends a few years ago, had alot of fun, got the $$$ to get started now, Looking for a group in Kitchener. I own several cheap Airsoft guns S&W (Clear) Shotgun, stinger shotgun (Clear) and a Clear M4 (no stock it broke.)
Also just ordered a Real Sword Type 56 (AK47) Monday and bought a CYMA Glock 18C AEP from classifieds today, hoping to get everything by end of next week. *fingers crossed

Last edited by DanoftheDead; March 26th, 2010 at 15:48.. Reason: added gun list
DanoftheDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2010, 20:11   #430
Bad_Lieutenant
Banned

Hey

I had lots of bad problems with your community in the past, but now that my ideas are well seperated from airsoftcanada, I am ready to be part of canadian airsofting with asc. I will use respect if you treat me in the same way, I am maybe new, but I learn fast. I will not argue on my views of airsofting like I have done in the past, I am here to play and that is it. No solliciting of my projects or anything. Lets see who is the best player now, thats it.
Bad_Lieutenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2010, 19:47   #431
Smartass
formerly Dogsbody

So, we're at the Sportsman show in TO and I say "ooo, look! Pretty gun." and my wife says "Do you want the pretty gun?" and I say "Yes, please." So she says "I will get it for you on one condition." and I say "what's that?" and she says " That you go out and play with it on a regular basis. No sitting around at home admiring it. You have to go out and find people to play with."
That's right!
I have the perfect wife. And that's why I'm here.
It's not the only reason but it's the one that makes all others possible.
Smartass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2010, 20:01   #432
Hairu

You are a lucky
Luck man
I envy you
hats off
Hairu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2010, 21:26   #433
-Trooper-
a.k.a. Egria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogsbody View Post
So, we're at the Sportsman show in TO and I say "ooo, look! Pretty gun." and my wife says "Do you want the pretty gun?" and I say "Yes, please." So she says "I will get it for you on one condition." and I say "what's that?" and she says " That you go out and play with it on a regular basis. No sitting around at home admiring it. You have to go out and find people to play with."
That's right!
I have the perfect wife. And that's why I'm here.
It's not the only reason but it's the one that makes all others possible.
If only all wives and girlfriends were like that...

PURVEYOR OF FINE PARACORD PRODUCTS

www.beaconconceptsco.com

Click Here For ASC Thread

Team GHOSTS - G86
-Trooper- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2010, 00:11   #434
trevthefatty

Hi everyone

Hi everyone, just like to say hi, couldn't find the introduction thread for a while there.... - really surprised by the number of events and number of members involved in airsoft in ontario!
trevthefatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2010, 00:12   #435
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Welcome to ASC mate. Hope your stay here is pleasant.
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank