Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old January 27th, 2010, 15:17   #376
TechSeller

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidan View Post
Name is Ed, callsign is Nidan. Am 41 in body, hell no in mind.
A member of the Brooks Spartans but am from Craigmyle (near Drumheller, Hanna).
About 2 years into it now, play mostly with a Kraken but have recently purchased and almost have my new Upgraded ICS M4A1, can't wait.
Looking for a sidearm and am interested in a Ruger...we shall see.

Cheers
Wow, someone of my vintage Welcome Ed! New here too. Name is Frank and I am 45.

North Trail Sports - Mora, Motorola, Puxing, Fogtech & More! / Our ASC Retail Thread
TechSeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2010, 16:32   #377
redcomet

Just to say hi

May as well jump into the foray, it's Chris here, another 40+ joining the airsoft culture, hoping to get AV soon...

If you just read these last few posts (mine included), you might have thought that Airsoft, is the new Golf!...
redcomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2010, 19:52   #378
TechSeller

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcomet View Post
May as well jump into the foray, it's Chris here, another 40+ joining the airsoft culture, hoping to get AV soon...

If you just read these last few posts (mine included), you might have thought that Airsoft, is the new Golf!...
LOL! Too funny.

Maybe we can get walkers with an AEG mount!

North Trail Sports - Mora, Motorola, Puxing, Fogtech & More! / Our ASC Retail Thread
TechSeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2010, 19:32   #379
LtRoberts

Hey guys, My name is Michael. I live near Toronto, Ontario, and a buddy of mine got me into airsoft. Now I'm looking into purchasing a airsoft weapon and trying to find a fun and close airsoft arena. If anyone has recommendations please tell me.
LtRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2010, 00:36   #380
CivilPotector

Hi Guys.

I'm Parco and I'm currently 15.I've been playing airsoft in Hong Kong for two years and I love it very much.

I'll be moving to Burnaby next month and I'm looking for a way to contiue on airsoft.
CivilPotector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2010, 02:07   #381
p0et

Hey, all! I'm p0et and I just moved from Nova Scotia to Pickering, Ontario. I've been dabbling in airsoft for about two years now. I'm looking to start getting really into it now that I'm finished school and have the time for it.
Hope to see you all on the field!
p0et is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2010, 04:14   #382
theguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtRoberts View Post
Hey guys, My name is Michael. I live near Toronto, Ontario, and a buddy of mine got me into airsoft. Now I'm looking into purchasing a airsoft weapon and trying to find a fun and close airsoft arena. If anyone has recommendations please tell me.
Where exactly are you? Near toronto could be lots of places. We will try to help you hook up with your local community.

Chinese proverb
theguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2010, 08:34   #383
LtRoberts

Uh.... I live in Brampton, why do you ask?
LtRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2010, 08:42   #384
Donster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtRoberts View Post
Uh.... I live in Brampton, why do you ask?
this was we can refer you to the closest age verifier. or your local age verifier can contact you now that they know where you are located.
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2010, 22:27   #385
OscarMike

Hi:
I have been plinking with guns for a while but I am just getting into the airsoft game. Im from the London Ont area and I need to be age varified...will do that ASAP.

Osc

My babies:
JG M4 SOPMOD
DPMS M4
Cybergun Mauser Pro Tactical Sniper
Cybergun Smith and Wesson Sigma
UTG Savaging Bull Revolver
OscarMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2010, 00:43   #386
epic.C

name's Christian, call me Chris. living in Toronto. brand new in all angles from this forum to airsoft. i plan on getting into it, i think it's a cool sport to get into. i know no one who plays this sport and i'd like to change that. i currently only have a KJW m9-fm, just bought it this week actually. looking forward to playing with some of you guys.
epic.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2010, 16:21   #387
nidan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcomet View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechSeller View Post
Wow, someone of my vintage Welcome Ed! New here too. Name is Frank and I am 45.

Lot more exercise than Golf to be sure. Love the surprise on the young guys faces when I outrun them (short distances) and skulk circles around them. HA!
Course, I pay for it dearly for the next 4 days. ouch.
nidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2010, 20:10   #388
Garstone

Hi everyone, my names Leland and I currently live in Calgary. Buddy of mine has gotten me into airsoft. I picked up an Aftermarh Broxa off of him to star me off. I hope to learn a lot off of here and maybe even meet some of in the future.
Garstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2010, 23:28   #389
Petseal

Hello all, :salute:
As you can see my handle is Petseal. I am a 51 year old male living in Windsor Ontario. I am married with no kids (didn't want them playing with my toys ) I came to Canada from England in 1964 at the ripe old age of 6!
I have had an interest in firearms, in general, since I was a wee lad. I was about 14 or 15 when I bought my first BB-gun, which was a Crossman sixshooter. My dad, who was into leather-craft at the time, made a western rig for it.
Over the years I have managed to collect several metal and plastic replicas. I do have a couple Airsoft type guns which are movie type replicas, which is what I really into! One of these is the Auto 9, used in RoboCop, and an other is a (cheap) Walther P-99, used in the last two Bond films. I also scratch built a plastic silencer for that one!
I am hoping that joining a board like this will help me locate other movie type replicas to add to my collection!
From some of the posts I have looked over it appears that most of the participants here are into the paintball type gaming, which is cool, but not something that I am interested in personally. I hope that will not be held against me!
Thanks for taking the time to read this, Petseal
Petseal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2010, 23:39   #390
KoRn

Hi, my name is Chris. I'm wanting to learn more about airsoft guns and want to find out where to play, cause it looks better then paintball.
KoRn is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank