Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

New to airsoft , looking for a good rifle

:

Newbie Tank

Old November 22nd, 2014, 13:42   #16
vadimak17

Send a message via Skype™ to vadimak17
about the mags this is all the point, i want as mach as realistic as posible , metal, bb, locap magz (+/- 30 rounds) etc ...

what is NPAS ?
vadimak17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2014, 14:52   #17
Slodin

npas allows to adjust fps on a gbb..
they are only trying to tell you is that GBB mags are expensive. in order to have the same amount as the people playing with you or against you mostly has AEGs that takes 100-500 shot mags. loading each one is also a pain when you have 5 mags each taking 30ish. So you are paying almost for another gun lol...tbh as soon as you play some rounds, you will start to see a 30rd mag is gonna be so bad just because unlike a real firearm, bbs don't really fly straight enough. So you will be firing a couple more shots just to get someone.

anyway, but GBBs do seem fun. Doesn't really work in the cold tho.
Probably most people suggest WE M4
Old November 22nd, 2014, 15:42   #18
Kokanee
Ministry of Peace

I think it's pretty clear the OP has made up his mind and is not going to listen to anyone, no matter how sensible and reasonable the advice given.

vadimak17 do what you want, just don't complain that "airsoft is too expensive" when you kit yourself out with a GBBR right off the bat.
Kokanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2014, 16:09   #19
Slodin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokanee View Post
I think it's pretty clear the OP has made up his mind and is not going to listen to anyone, no matter how sensible and reasonable the advice given.

vadimak17 do what you want, just don't complain that "airsoft is too expensive" when you kit yourself out with a GBBR right off the bat.
lol that's actually what i'm thinking but I didn't say it, tbh he is asking more of a review..and there are plenty
Old November 22nd, 2014, 16:16   #20
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadimak17 View Post
the max budjet is 450 ONLY for rifle
i just updated my last post take a look at it please ;D
Dude, you're not listening to us.

I just did a quick shopping trip on torontoairsoft... the cheapest GBBR M4 + 5 magazines (whopping 150 round capacity) with tax came to $689.30. That's a gun +5 mags. That's it. Nothing to carry the 5 mags in, none of the required maintenance stuff for a GBBR, no gear, no protection, no BBs, no gas, nothing.

For the last time, for your budget you should be looking at an AEG. What is so fucking hard to comprehend about this?

Agian, the best gun you've linked to so far is the Classic Army M15. It's a solid choice, not too expensive, and for your budget is perfect.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."

Last edited by kalnaren; November 22nd, 2014 at 16:19..
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2014, 16:33   #21
RainyEyes

You're going to be spending at least $700 on a gas gun for upgrade parts + magazines (45 x 5 is already 225). Plus the npas, propane adapters, etc, you're better off getting a starter AEG without the electric blowback blowback. Especially since you're new, you might start playing and realize that you don't like the sport if you haven't played a few games yet.
RainyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2014, 16:46   #22
Slodin

umm well he did say 350-450 just for the gun...so...i think he is okay with another 500 bucks on gear/mags and whatevers

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank