Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Hamilton

:

Newbie Tank

Old May 11th, 2010, 14:44   #1
ARMORED SARGE

Hamilton

Hi my name is Ken Im new to asc but not to airsoft I live in Hamilton Ontario and I'm looking for people intersted in starting up a team if interested pls PM me. Also if anybody can help me out with getting AV'd that would be great I've tried a number of times to get ahold of people but nobody has msg'd me back thanks.
ARMORED SARGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 14:47   #2
Zeonprime

Location: Waterloo, kitchener, guelph, mississauga, north east toronto
drive in to mississauga and get AV'd at army issue

Quote:
Be safe not just with yourself, but those you play with. If you are reckless with other peoples safety then you will leave.
Zeonprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 15:14   #3
oniwagamaru
Occifer

dude go to the teams section. I believe there is already a team there.

Sorry about that. I didnt see your post in the teams section. try Endymion, mrevolution or yeah just go to Mississauga like zeon said!
REGULAR GUY
Certified Level 34 Autosniper
μολών λαβε

Last edited by oniwagamaru; May 11th, 2010 at 15:22..
oniwagamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 15:24   #4
BloodSport
Traveling Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMORED SARGE View Post
Also if anybody can help me out with getting AV'd that would be great I've tried a number of times to get ahold of people but nobody has msg'd me back thanks.
You just recently joined, if you ran a search you'd see that all the reps are volunteers and do not all frequently check the boards. Patiences is a virtue, someone will respond sooner or later.

If you cant wait then during business hours head to ArmyIssue in PortCredit and they can do you there. Bring lots of money with you though, every time I walked into that store personally, my wallet cried and handed over all my cash everytime Jeroon behind the counter smiled and said oh hey I got something you might like.
Old May 11th, 2010, 15:47   #5
cooney

We have a thread for Hamilton http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthr...t=3538&page=16 but I think you noticed it already :/

I've been trying to get myself to be a AVer but I heard you must be 2 years in ASC but I notice a few avers not on here for 2 years that are avers, It would be much easier for the Hamilton airsoft community to have its own AVer but what can we do .

Also teams I tried to start one but it failed awfully since the leader just gave up airsoft. I hope I can start up a group to play by weekly or something similar but the lack of players in Hamilton and terrible issuance policy rules at the local field (ears, full face mask for airsoft at SOF) really killed Hamilton airsoft here...
cooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 16:08   #6
L473ncy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
We have a thread for Hamilton http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthr...t=3538&page=16 but I think you noticed it already :/

I've been trying to get myself to be a AVer but I heard you must be 2 years in ASC but I notice a few avers not on here for 2 years that are avers, It would be much easier for the Hamilton airsoft community to have its own AVer but what can we do .
You think that's bad, Lethbridge is the 4rd largest city in Alberta (by population, 3rd by area) and it doesn't even have it's own dedicated AV rep. I know a guy who's been dying to get AV'ed but has to head to Calgary or Brooks to get it done (and he missed the AV'er when he was passing through town)....
Old May 11th, 2010, 16:34   #7
Omnivorous

I also live in Hamilton and am getting into airsoft. As for getting AV'd, another option is "Gren". He responded super quickly to me and lives in Beamsville. It's a shorter/less traffic drive compared to TO.
Omnivorous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 18:17   #8
MrEvolution
MrChairsoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnivorous View Post
As for getting AV'd, another option is "Gren". He responded super quickly to me and lives in Beamsville.
He is a good man. Unfortunately he is away on business until friday, or next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGrail25 View Post
I'm no expert on the law, but the only victims of rape in this story are the 40 men.
MrEvolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 22:51   #9
Hoarday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post

Also teams I tried to start one but it failed awfully since the leader just gave up airsoft. I hope I can start up a group to play by weekly or something similar but the lack of players in Hamilton and terrible issuance policy rules at the local field (ears, full face mask for airsoft at SOF) really killed Hamilton airsoft here...
If you're up for the drive we play at DMZ in Niagara Falls every Monday at 5:00. There's usually a half dozen or so other hammer town players that come out with us.
Hoarday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 23:26   #10
cooney

I've been researching for a bus to get to Niagara but its a bitch to get to the DMZ once I'm in the Niagara area .
Old May 11th, 2010, 23:38   #11
MrEvolution
MrChairsoft

None of you hammerfolk drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGrail25 View Post
I'm no expert on the law, but the only victims of rape in this story are the 40 men.
MrEvolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 08:29   #12
Zeonprime

Location: Waterloo, kitchener, guelph, mississauga, north east toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEvolution View Post
None of you hammerfolk drive?
They spend it all on airsoft

Quote:
Be safe not just with yourself, but those you play with. If you are reckless with other peoples safety then you will leave.
Zeonprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 16:04   #13
THe_Silencer

I can drive if I ask my parents real nice... perhaps if we can work something out maybe we can get a carpool together to go to a game in TO or Niagara?

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle
-Founder of Steel City Hamilton Infantry and Tactics
-Certified level 43 Autosniper by Commander Amos
THe_Silencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 16:17   #14
cooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by THe_Silencer View Post
I can drive if I ask my parents real nice... perhaps if we can work something out maybe we can get a carpool together to go to a game in TO or Niagara?
I'm willing to pitch in for gas money! I hate buses anyways :P

And yes Zeon I could of had a nice sunfire but it turned into AEGS >_>
Old May 12th, 2010, 16:34   #15
oniwagamaru
Occifer

so would I.... granted that the playing days are when i have Leave so yeee.
REGULAR GUY
Certified Level 34 Autosniper
μολών λαβε
oniwagamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank