Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Starter Rifle

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old May 20th, 2008, 23:06   #31
boondock saint

ya thx, how exactly do you check if a battery has a charge.
boondock saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2008, 23:13   #32
BBS

Send a message via MSN to BBS
put it in your gun and try shooting it? :shrug:

if you feel the power is lacking compared to the first few shots you took, then you need to discharge it and get it juiced up again.
BBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2008, 23:17   #33
boondock saint

wow apparently you didn't read any of the other posts, it wont shoot at all but it seems like the battery has power but im not sure so i need to know how to check that.
Old May 20th, 2008, 23:18   #34
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondock saint View Post
ya thx, how exactly do you check if a battery has a charge.
Well, technically without a loadmeter you can't, unless you have another thing that uses the same type of battery. You can stick a multimeter in it to check voltage levels, but that won't create a load. If the battery is below it's rated voltage after a full charge, it might need a deep cycle.

Quote:
wow apparently you didn't read any of the other posts, it wont shoot at all but it seems like the battery has power but im not sure so i need to know how to check that.
Wow apparently you don't use the SEARCH function, because there is a nice thread in the FAQ section called "The Battery FAQ" which explains all of this.

/spoonfeed

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2008, 23:20   #35
BBS

Send a message via MSN to BBS
Quote:
you're right, my bad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post

Wow apparently you don't use the SEARCH function, because there is a nice thread in the FAQ section called "The Battery FAQ" which explains all of this.

/spoonfeed
thank-you.
BBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2008, 01:04   #36
boondock saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post

/spoonfeed
well i had a specific question about a specific battery in a specific gun, so i kinda figured doing a search wouldnt do me much good. Mainly because like ive said i dont think the battery is the problem i think its the wiring and i wanted to here what you guys thought.
Old May 21st, 2008, 07:34   #37
Muffin

If your confident, start dismantling it. Start with the motor plate and see if its the problem, if not check near where the battery is stored for a fuse or dissconnected wire. If its neither of those you may need to check further inside the gun until you find the problem.
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2008, 10:11   #38
kalnaren

Quote:
well i had a specific question about a specific battery in a specific gun, so i kinda figured doing a search wouldnt do me much good. Mainly because like ive said i dont think the battery is the problem i think its the wiring and i wanted to here what you guys thought.
To which we gave you our opinions, to which you started asking how to check battery levels (and it's not a specific battery in a specific gun, it's a generic battery in a generic gun), to which we directed you to the battery FAQ which answers your questions about the battery.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2008, 10:22   #39
Azathoth

If you kept the receipt return the damn thing and get your brother the best gift of all. Government of Canada gift cards... Cash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
it would appear I am not first up in this gang-bang
---
WANTED PTW Receiver PRIME, STG, Factory
Azathoth is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion