Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Backpack / duffel bag suggestions

:

Gear Discussion

Old March 22nd, 2017, 15:48   #1
Bermanator98

Backpack / duffel bag suggestions

Right now carrying all of my stuff to and from games is quite a hassle, since I have my gun box (just bought a gun bag), my PC, boots, and a big plastic bag filled with BBs, my pistol, and other random stuff. I want to minimize this to one or two bags at most. I'm looking for something that can hold all of that stuff (PC, pistol, BBs, goggles, face mask, and have room for expansion. I don't need anything super-sized, I managed to fit all that stuff in a random duffel bag from home, but it barely fit, so I want something designed for it. I don't plan on using it as a backpack for MILSIMs, just basic carrying equipment to and from the field.

I also don't want to spend a whole lot, $100 at max. Amazon Prime would be nice, but not a requirement. I found this: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01...F2DOT7PL&psc=1 but for the price, I think it may be too good to be true. Reviews seem okay, but not sure if I want to take the chance. Duffel bag style is preferred over a backpack, but if it's a good price and good functionality then I may consider it. Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Thanks,

Michael
Bermanator98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2017, 15:58   #2
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

For $100 or under and have it be big enough and of quality, go to a surplus shop and pick up a barrel bag.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 16:35   #3
Bermanator98

Anyone have experience with the Condor Centurion?
Old March 22nd, 2017, 16:40   #4
Kungpow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bermanator98 View Post
Right now carrying all of my stuff to and from games is quite a hassle, since I have my gun box (just bought a gun bag), my PC, boots, and a big plastic bag filled with BBs, my pistol, and other random stuff. I want to minimize this to one or two bags at most. I'm looking for something that can hold all of that stuff (PC, pistol, BBs, goggles, face mask, and have room for expansion. I don't need anything super-sized, I managed to fit all that stuff in a random duffel bag from home, but it barely fit, so I want something designed for it. I don't plan on using it as a backpack for MILSIMs, just basic carrying equipment to and from the field.

I also don't want to spend a whole lot, $100 at max. Amazon Prime would be nice, but not a requirement. I found this: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01...F2DOT7PL&psc=1 but for the price, I think it may be too good to be true. Reviews seem okay, but not sure if I want to take the chance. Duffel bag style is preferred over a backpack, but if it's a good price and good functionality then I may consider it. Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Thanks,

Michael
A hockey bag would work. I know its a hockey bag, but it is a lot more discrete and more affordable.

TM Glock 18 "Upgraded"

AGM M4A1 GBBR "Upgraded"

King Arms M4A1 GBBR
Kungpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2017, 14:19   #5
Kutter

Kutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2017, 14:19   #6
Bermanator98

Not sure if Kutter or EOD Steve just didn't say anything, or if something got messed up, but I see nothing.

How much would I have to spend to get a decent duffel bag capable of being rough-handled and fit all of my gear, with some room for expansion?
Old March 25th, 2017, 15:48   #7
Armyissue
Administrator of Pants

Send a message via MSN to Armyissue Send a message via Skype™ to Armyissue

CF Duffel Bag Surplus $19.95
Carry straps double as shoulder straps. Heavy-duty green canvas and brass zipper. Canadian surplus. Decent to excellent condition. Opens lengthwise, 29x14". Drag handles and clear ID window on ends.
http://armyissue.com/catalog/product...oducts_id/2107
Armyissue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2017, 21:59   #8
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

^ that would be a good start.. then go from there.

Unless you spend a ton of money and even then hockey bags still tear.. their zippers and stitching are garbage.
Old March 25th, 2017, 23:15   #9
Kungpow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingknight View Post
^ that would be a good start.. then go from there.

Unless you spend a ton of money and even then hockey bags still tear.. their zippers and stitching are garbage.
Actually that statement is true. If you can a decent bag, or a budget backpacking backpack will do.

TM Glock 18 "Upgraded"

AGM M4A1 GBBR "Upgraded"

King Arms M4A1 GBBR
Kungpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2017, 14:42   #10
tdotsofter

condor makes masssive gearbags for around $100
tdotsofter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2017, 15:20   #11
EOD Steve

Do yourself a favour and don't get an "airsoft" bag (eg: condor)

Pick up a surplus Force Protector Gear USMC deployment bag. Yes, USMC as in the US Marines. I have had mine for 4 years and dragged it all over the globe. Nothing has broken.

The Steve has spoken.
EOD Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2017, 15:29   #12
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EOD Steve View Post
Do yourself a favour and don't get an "airsoft" bag (eg: condor)

Pick up a surplus Force Protector Gear USMC deployment bag. Yes, USMC as in the US Marines. I have had mine for 4 years and dragged it all over the globe. Nothing has broken.
definitely look at surplus military bags, not condor... especially if you are going to spend 100$ on a condor bag, a used military bag will be better quality. Condor gun bags always have zippers or handles tear or break. If their double gun bags have issues holding 2 rifles as designed, then their gear bags will almost definitely have the same issues with improperly sewn/reinforced handles and zipper seams.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion