Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

HPA Tank on an M14 EBR Sage Stock?

:

Upgrades & Modifications

Old April 16th, 2016, 19:25   #1
Datawraith

HPA Tank on an M14 EBR Sage Stock?

Hey all.

I love marksman rifles, and I always take a peek at the classifieds to see if there's anything interesting I could snatch up for cheap to either start a new project or mod onto my existing KC02.

So I was bored and saw several M14 EBRs in the classifieds and a thought popped into my head. I'd seen pics of the Redline Airstocks, but never really thought much of it because it didn't look great to me and I honestly feel like I could fabricate one myself for much much cheaper if I ever wanted to do something like that.

The Sage stocks on M14 EBRs look like a 13cu tank could fit on/under the rails (depends on how you want to mount it) when fully extended, and it looks like there's plenty of space for a regulator to be mounted as well (the opposite side of where the tank is mounted). Add either a P* or Wolverine engine (or a Daytona gun engine if/when they come out with one), get an R-Hopped Edgi/PDI barrel, and that might make a cool and scary rifle.

Has anybody tried this? Does anybody have a Sage stock and a 13cu HPA tank to see if the sizing works? I might pop into my local store sometime soon to see if the sizing might make this (very very far-in-the-future) project feasible.

Just some ideation right now, although if someone wants to actually try this project, please do and let me know

Thanks all.
Datawraith is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications