Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft Addiction Anonymous

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old July 1st, 2010, 03:04   #61
Gunk
In his Trunk!

Send a message via MSN to Gunk
This week I am forgoing groceries in favour of some new gear for a new summer kit.

KD don't taste very good, but it's cheap.
"War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Numenor, and I would have her loved for her memory, her ancientry, her beauty, and her present wisdom. Not feared, save as men may fear the dignity of a man, old and wise." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Gunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2010, 03:11   #62
Schlyder
IronOverlord

What a bunch of sick fucks............................................. ......................

Looks like I'm in the right place..... afflicted with Sig Fever, Gear whoring symptoms of flectarnism and other camo hoarding tendencies. And multiple CIRAS vestibules.
Old July 1st, 2010, 03:12   #63
Shirley
A-56 aka Mr.Hitman

There's just something about this forum I can't get off my homepage.. It's always on. I wonder how many hours I've spent on this forum. Crazy.

Who doesn't hold their airsoft guns while on the computer.. LOL

CANADIAN AIRSOFT PRACTICAL SHOOTING (CAPS)
CAPS DIRECTOR # 0047
Shirley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2010, 03:18   #64
Twin#1[Op-for]

Hello, my name is Riley, and I have an addiction. I look at the forums every day for at least 2-3 hours. Although I'm no gun or gear whore yet, I spend many many hours a day thinking about what I'll spend my next chunk of money on.

I need help.
Twin#1[Op-for] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2010, 03:50   #65
ratnest

hi, i think i might be addicted, i have close to 6000 dollars in stuff.. and yet i have only been to one game(work schedule issue.)

damn if only i knew what i was getting into when i bought that jg for 300
ratnest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2010, 11:33   #66
teriases

Airsoft Addiction Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hitman
There's just something about this forum I can't get off my homepage.. It's always on. I wonder how many hours I've spent on this forum. Crazy.

Who doesn't hold their airsoft guns while on the computer.. LOL
*quietly hides his SCAR under the computer desk*

How about making video calls to ur friends on MSN pretending to be some fanatic holding ur rifle and trying to speak Arabic with ur face covered, and pointing to the sky with ur other hand... -_-; hehehe...

Oh God help me! It's Canada day and I feel like going on a spending spree!!!! Damn online stores! Never closes even on national holidays! >
teriases is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2010, 18:32   #67
GMoney

GMoney is very addicted to the sport of Airsofting. Although I have had to chill out on the airsoft spending for awhile due to the fact I'm now buying a car, but I do have to admit that, I do like to grab one of two of my guns depending on what kind of mood i'm in, I like to set up a few targets in my basement and pop off a few rounds.
My new current favorite gun is the M-249 SAW I bought off of Ebay, and although it is only just a springer gun, it is still absolutely beautiful, I have and always will be addicted to the SAW and when I saw it on Ebay, YOINK!

She is an absolute beauty and I love holding her...

Here she is...

GMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2013, 04:04   #68
ramdipam

Well, it's fun to see i'm not the only one here. I'm always on that forum, looking at new post and constantly being in the classified. Just got my 2 guns i ordered one week ago and .. i can't even live a minute without holding them in my hand or looking at them, putting some accessories on them and trying to find what is the best on them.

God, i don't even have my loadout .. what will it be when ill have it !??

I just got my guns and i already want to order another, and another, and another, and .... You know what comes next. I just can't wait for summer to play on field and take my guns with me and play with them. I JUST CAN'TTTTTT WAIT !!

I just lost my job and im upset .. not because i lost it. Because i can't buy more airsoft stuff lol ! But when i'll find another, i'll be spending maybe too much money on this sport ! But it's worth it !

Airsoft addiction is not a problem in my opinion .. naaahhhh. It's a PASSION for all of us. And i guess this is why we are posting on this thread, sharing all this.

- KWC 1911 Governor
- VFC M27 IAR
- G&G M14 EBR Top Tech
- Ares Upgraded G36C SOLD
- VFC HK417 SOLD
- WE Tech P226 SOLD
- WE Tech HK416 Closed Bolt SOLD
- KWA H&K MP7A1 SOLD
- HK3P G18C SOLD
ramdipam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2013, 04:44   #69
RaisinBran

I indulged in the various airsoft boutiques in Taiwan. I found a kwc g17 Springer that I had to have. It started with one, now I have 1911, g17, p99 m9, p226 all sprinters and hanging in my room in Taiwan. Why I am addicted to these sprinters confuses me. Ssomeone, save me.
JG M4A1
RaisinBran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2013, 06:40   #70
Barf
Official ASC News Anchor

Hi, my name is Barf, and I'm a airsoftaholic.
Hi........Barf?
I vacation annually in the Shangri-la of airsoft and tour all the stores, then I go to the local izakaya and cry in my beer, because we don't have such beauty back home. Even worse, this year I have to decide.........wife or trip to Japan?

Click For chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by backspasm
"Did someone lose a condom, I found it in my shit"
Lightfighter can suck my cock. Fuckin' thieves!

Barf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2013, 11:54   #71
Porkchop

Send a message via ICQ to Porkchop
Take the wife ON a trip to Japan, double your duty free allowance and bring back more stuff.
Problem solved.

I don't have an airsoft problem. I just attract the guns naturally.

Cry "Haddock" and let slip the hounds of Beer
[-brought to you courtesy of Salamander Army -]

Last edited by Porkchop; January 5th, 2013 at 11:58..
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2013, 12:44   #72
GBBR
Banned

Send a message via MSN to GBBR Send a message via Skype™ to GBBR
I need help I cant stop buying. Im on asc until 3 am and I wake up at 6am to go back on asc. Im addicted to chairsofting and airsofting.
GBBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2013, 05:42   #73
Barf
Official ASC News Anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
Take the wife ON a trip to Japan, double your duty free allowance and bring back more stuff.
Problem solved.
Already did that. Didn't solve my airsoft problem, but I came back with a crapload of alcohol.

Click For chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by backspasm
"Did someone lose a condom, I found it in my shit"
Lightfighter can suck my cock. Fuckin' thieves!

Barf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2013, 08:50   #74
Derpystronk

Hi everyone. My name is Delta and I suffer from Chronic Airsoft Social/Purchasing Disorder. I'm addicted to Airsoft so much that just to participate in a topic on ASC's front page I sold my username for charity. I'm now stuck wearing over sized women's underwear just so I can match with my ASC account. I do not download Tapatalk because I want to truly feel the real Airsoft Canada.

While I haven't bought a gun in ages I've been buying accessories. Lights, ir lasers, excessive night vision. It's bad. I caught myself looking at buying a gun, so I could buy a scope, so I could buy a laser, so I could put a night vision unit I don't yet own on it, and then water transfer it all ATACS. I haven't slept in weeks. I can only see the colour green now.

MILSIM OpSec is more important to maintain than my Sex Life OpSec.
Derpystronk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2013, 16:08   #75
Confessor

Wow, seems there are abunch of us. Yesterday I was trying to find a movie on demand (free ondemand of course, $9.95 is too expensive, also its 2500 BB's) to see various loadouts and builds for future games (although I havent attended a game yet)

My wife keeps telling me "Are you still looking at guns?"

Next investment is full out A-tacs FG (pants, coat and boonie) while waiting to be AV'ed so I get see where to find the cheapest TM.
Confessor is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion