Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

WE G39k or WE L85A2 ????

:

Newbie Tank

Old March 9th, 2012, 08:15   #31
Juic3
freakonleash

Fosberg, TA is a big dealer so it can take delay beforethe command is passed and it appear on your order history. I never ordered from them ( im in Qc ) but a big retailer like TA wouldnt be open is it was a scam Patience! soon you will hug your baby.
Juic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 14:46   #32
forsberg2110
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakonleash View Post
Fosberg, TA is a big dealer so it can take delay beforethe command is passed and it appear on your order history. I never ordered from them ( im in Qc ) but a big retailer like TA wouldnt be open is it was a scam Patience! soon you will hug your baby.
Yah man i got everything fixed with TA it was just email problem. I can't wait to get my g39k.

On my WEm14 I use lithium grease only where metal touches metal. I read this forum and there r so many opinions to what i should use at metal on metal. Should it matter as long as u don't put stuff on plastic and rubber
forsberg2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 18:49   #33
JLiang

Send a message via Skype™ to JLiang
I'm pretty sure you got the last G36k at TA. I considered it, refreshed the page, and it was sold out.

So angry.

I'm hoping to obtain the 'E' version next, 'cause it's the next cheapest besides the 'C' version, which I hate. I really hope that these guns are as good as they're slated, because polymer body + blowback usually doesn't equal good.
"-----------\_*_\

Last edited by JLiang; March 9th, 2012 at 18:53..
JLiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 22:28   #34
forsberg2110
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLiang View Post
I'm pretty sure you got the last G36k at TA. I considered it, refreshed the page, and it was sold out.

So angry.

I'm hoping to obtain the 'E' version next, 'cause it's the next cheapest besides the 'C' version, which I hate. I really hope that these guns are as good as they're slated, because polymer body + blowback usually doesn't equal good.
There was 4 left when i bought mine. G39 is one of the most popular gbbr out there. For how many that been sold there is not many real complaints just charging handle is made of crap and the mags leak. I run a mwe m14 so I'm use to gbbr regular matenince
forsberg2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 22:43   #35
JLiang

Send a message via Skype™ to JLiang
I was joking about being angry, but okay.

And that's good to know that it's pretty solid. I really hate guns that require aftermarket parts to even function as stated.
"-----------\_*_\
JLiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2012, 02:28   #36
Brian McIlmoyle
8=======D

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLiang View Post

So angry.

Ran my G39c as primary all last season.. solid gun.. rocking blowback and staggering ROF

it's a workhorse.. shoots long and hard
Toronto Downtown Age Verifier

OPERATION WOODSMAN

If the tongue could cut as the sword does, the dead would be infinite
Brian McIlmoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2012, 05:35   #37
kullwarrior

Easist answer:
how much can you stand a (non-ergonomic) bullpup?!?

WE G36 series is pretty good, some downside though:
1) Plastic Cocking Handle, it will break, its made of plastic. real SL8/G36 uses steel. Go with real one and mod it or aluminium aftermarket ones
2) Selector position is held by ball bearing against the plastic grip. Overtime it's becomes harder to know whether you're on semi or auto in the dark.
3) AR-15 trigger selector, and lack of bolt catch. WE really made it suck for a lot of realism fans (you can put the gun on safe with hammer dropped. AR-18 type trigger can...aka H&K G36) WE also decided to make a bolt release instead of bolt catch (it's basically usesless in game for fast reload)

L85 on other hand...
takedown pin are prone to undone by itself.
hammer (I believe) is superglue together)
bolt catch bolt release is dummy (AFAIK)

In short L85 wasn't a huge hit in compared to other GBBR WE released. L85 wasn't the most problemanic, but it is one of the most unrealistic 1:1 function. WE G36 are a big hit in the WE GBBRs, however it'll be interesting to see how VFC compete against WE (besides aftermarket support, cheaper price, and slightly lower recoil, the VFC beats WE on other aspect)

Choose which design you like the best, and go with it
Old March 17th, 2012, 11:56   #38
Lessard

Where would be the best place to find instructions for an NPAS installation for my g39? I've seen a few for the pdw and scar, only one specific to the 39, and he just disassembled the bolt, he didn't actually show an install.
Lessard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2012, 13:04   #39
redneck12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessard View Post
Where would be the best place to find instructions for an NPAS installation for my g39? I've seen a few for the pdw and scar, only one specific to the 39, and he just disassembled the bolt, he didn't actually show an install.
Here you go
http://youtu.be/Yu1FUgdN0qM
redneck12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2012, 12:31   #40
Heerven

I read somewhere in the forum that the Canadian version don't need to have the nozzle cut because they already shorter.
If you bought yours at Toronto Airsoft it's a Canadian G39

Heerven is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank