Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

The Aftermath Broxa Experience

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old November 15th, 2009, 15:14   #106
shiresniper

im gettin this gun for xmas im stoked, also wat is th Ma of the battery charger it comes with?

Last edited by shiresniper; November 15th, 2009 at 15:35..
shiresniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2009, 19:39   #107
kalnaren

Don't know the Mah.. but it's a crappy battery with a crappy charger. You'd be better off purchasing both aftermarket.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2009, 16:44   #108
Spawn28
I am manly hear me squeek

Send a message via MSN to Spawn28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
Don't know the Mah.. but it's a crappy battery with a crappy charger. You'd be better off purchasing both aftermarket.
+1 the battery and charger are garbage and the Mah of the battery is 1100mah the charger is a wall charger and will probably fry your battery so dont even plug it in get a better one.

And just cause Kalnaren didnt know the mah he still gave you valuable info stating the battery and charger were crap so no need to get all pissy he probably just saved you a house fire!

SQUEEEEEEEK!
Old November 16th, 2009, 17:02   #109
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiresniper View Post
if u dont no answer to the question then dont answer
Dont like to hear the truth from more experienced players? then dont fucking ask for help, ungrateful little noob, learn to fucking spell and use proper grammar too
Old November 16th, 2009, 19:27   #110
kalnaren

Quote:
The information I provided you is 100% correct and relevant. The Borxa is by no means a high end gun with high end components. Airsoft guns that sell for hundreds more don't even come with a battery... that should tell you something right there about the quality.

I bet a month after Christmas you'll be posting here wondering why your gun doesn't work anymore.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
Old November 16th, 2009, 19:29   #111
MoreToasties
Art affectionado

Quote:
By the same token:

If you don't want help then don't ask questions.

MoreToasties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2009, 20:08   #112
shiresniper

i asked a question, and some1 gave me a stupid remark about how the product im looking at sucks. thats what friggen wrecks these forums, idiot trollers who think there pro at airsoft (not saying they aren't) with there 700$ guns going around insulting noobs at how they want to buy entry level guns. if some1 asks a question about an entry level gun and all you want to do is insult it, then seriously, leave noobs alone. and godang who cares about spelling.
shiresniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2009, 20:23   #113
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw

Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Quote:
i asked a question, and some1 gave me a stupid remark about how the product im looking at sucks. thats what friggen wrecks these forums, idiot trollers who think there pro at airsoft (not saying they aren't) with there 700$ guns going around insulting noobs at how they want to buy entry level guns. if some1 asks a question about an entry level gun and all you want to do is insult it, then seriously, leave noobs alone. and godang who cares about spelling.
Fuck I feel like suing the education board for wasting my tax money when we get little pissants like this who cant even bother to spell, even when called on it. Fuck.

And when did he say anything insulting? You need to get off your fucking high-horse and learn to take what we say with reason. We know more about airsoft than you and you can take that to the bank. When we say something about a product, 95% of the time its correct. Its even higher when more and more people tell you the same thing. If you don't want our advice then do whatever the fuck you want and take your whining elsewhere please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2009, 20:23   #114
Twin#1[Op-for]

But the truth is....$700 guns ARE better than cheap ones. I think I speak for everyone when I say they have experience and know that if you buy something cheap, you GET cheap. Would you rather get a $150 gun, have it break in less than 2-3 months, and have to THEN get something better? They are just trying to save you trouble.
Twin#1[Op-for] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2009, 20:24   #115
kalnaren

Quote:
i asked a question, and some1 gave me a stupid remark about how the product im looking at sucks.
I didn't say it sucked. I said the battery and the charger sucks. Both are true.

Crappy chargers WILL KILL your batteries. Crappy batteries don't work very well. If you intend to get full enjoyment out of your airsoft product, you'll need a better battery and charger.

Grow up.

Quote:
Old November 16th, 2009, 21:15   #116
MoreToasties
Art affectionado

Quote:
Quote:
I asked a question, and someone made a stupid remark about how the product I'm looking at sucks. What friggen wrecks these forums is idiot trollers who think they're pro at airsoft (not that I'm saying they aren't) with their 700$ guns. They go around insulting noobs about buying entry level guns. If someone asks a question about an entry level gun and all you want to do is insult them, then seriously, don't bother. "Godang" everyone who cares about spelling.
There, that took 40 seconds (I timed it) and that includes bold-ing, and rethinking/rewording some of your awful sentence structure.

Add in a good minute of thought before you write, and hey, you might have something legible.

Last edited by MoreToasties; November 16th, 2009 at 21:17..
MoreToasties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2009, 23:32   #117
Forever_kaos

Yeah I hate to say it but you completely missed his point.
He never mentioned the Broxa sucking, just the battery and charger.
Forever_kaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2009, 23:37   #118
Buzzrexx

This charger is SOOOO cheap- The wires on mine split, got twisted and I couldn't tell until I plugged it in one time and it almost burned down my house! Clouds of grey smoke and the stench of melting electrical parts, it was really that bad. Gave me half a heart attack.

BTW, the Broxa itself totally rocks. Just ask anyone who's met me on the field- my souped-up Broxa MP5 is the most badass MP5 alive!!!
Buzzrexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2009, 08:21   #119
Spawn28
I am manly hear me squeek

Send a message via MSN to Spawn28
Quote:
wow. get a friggen life.
You really dont quit do you?

You've been helped and had your question answered and now your just trying to up your post count. And telling an airsofter to get a life is like telling a monk to get a prostitute. Wont happen.......

And just to clarify

Broxxa = semi good begginer gun...needs to be upgraded
Battery = 1100 Mah and is shit
Charger = Potential fire hazard and is shit

Qustion = Answered

Now please do yourself a favor before you make a shitty name for yourself on here and end up banned everywhere in Canada.

1. Show some consideration for older members who have been doing this for years.

2. Yes people here can be grumpy but too bad live with it or GTFO.

3.Trolling and trying to up your post count is frowned upon.

4. And for christs sakes use proper english when typing otherwise it makes you look like a 12 year old with retarded undertones.
Old November 17th, 2009, 12:19   #120
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
wow. get a friggen life.
wow, stay in school kid

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion